[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to speak Norwegian: >Learn swedish >Do the following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0360.jpg (78KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
78KB, 400x320px
How to speak Norwegian:
>Learn swedish
>Do the following changes to the swedish language:
>Change every A to an E
>Change every Ä to an A
>Change every Ö to an O
>Combine 2 swedish words together, make a memeword, make some more memewords up afterwards. And use them occacionaly when refering to something very specific.
How to speak Danish:
>Learn Swedish
>Learn Norwegian (see: above)
>Do the following changes to the norwegian language:
>Remove most of the memewords
>Change back the Norwegian O and A to Ö and Ä
>Put an object in your mouth that severily restricts your ability to pronounce certain letters, preferably a potato.
Your welcome;)
>>
>he stays up writing these posts on a friday night while mohammed rapes his sister
>>
File: IMG_0361.jpg (152KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0361.jpg
152KB, 546x700px
>>73311005
You need to go back
>>
>>73311350
>getting baited
>>
>>73311005
>>73312048
Leave sweden alone, fatass
>>
How to speak Portuguese
>Learn Spanish
>Do the following change to the Spanish language
>Change every Ñ to Nh
>Change every J and Ll to Lh
>Change every Ue to O
>Put a "sh" sound everywhere
You're welcome
>>
>>73310109
You forgot the most important part:
Replace all the modern words with their archaic, outdated equivalences. Also don't forget to sound kooky as heck!

But tbqf I actually like norwegian, charmingly stupid as it is. Unlike Danish, it doesn't actually sound ugly
>>
File: slot.jpg (147KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
slot.jpg
147KB, 800x530px
What is keeping you awake must be the fact that the entire existence of your nation, language, culture and flag is a silly copy of the superior Denmark.
>>
File: 1440769957092.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1440769957092.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
>>73311005

cant we just have some fun here?
>>
>>73311005
>>73312048
Cringeworthy posts tbqh
Seppos cannot into proper bantz
>>
>>73310109
saved for future educational purposes
>>
Danish sounds the best desu. German speaker here. Danish sounds like a fun language to speak. Norwegian and Swedish are basically gibberish as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>73311005
>implying these tips are not meant for mohammed so that he can interact with OP's sister and easily rape her
>>
>>73314701
This, I'm half Norwegian but every time I hear the language or try to learn Norsk, it just sounds all snippy and weird
>>
>>73315603

You're not half Norwegian

You're 100% fat yank retard
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=wX45Td-HEcI

Norway/Sweden, how much did you understand?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.