[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a legitamte reason why we should do anything about Syria.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1486103216208.jpg (48KB, 766x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486103216208.jpg
48KB, 766x720px
Give me a legitamte reason why we should do anything about Syria.
>m-muh human rights
Nobody gives a shit about human rights. When did we ever give a rat's ass about "human rights"? When we were bombing wedding ceremonies? When we were killing civillians in airstrikes? When we were torturing detainees (held without trial, by the way) in Gitmo? If we gave a shit about "human rights", Kim Jung Un would be six feet under by now. It's all about money and politics.
>m-muh chemical warfare
Not our fucking problem.
>>
*tips*
>>
>>73306803

>we
>>
Because its a chance to kill mooslems
>>
>>73306803
Don't you have allies in there? If you don't help your allies in defensive wars they will cease to be allies and consider joining your enemies.
>>
>>73306803
The only legitimate reason is your individual interest
Do you as an person stand to lose or win something here ? That's all you should ask yourself
>>
>>73306803
>Not our fucking problem.
except it is
>>
You shouldn't, isn't that part of the reason Trump got elected?
>>
File: 1477577373709.jpg (185KB, 658x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1477577373709.jpg
185KB, 658x1019px
>>73306803
Because nobody should suffer at the hands of chemical warfare.
>>
File: 1465434745200.png (518KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465434745200.png
518KB, 500x720px
>>73307012
We don't have any allies in Syria. We only really care about the Kurds because they're fighting ISIS, and we're gonna through them under the bus the moment ISIS is no longer a threat, and Trump wants some kind of a coalition with Russia, but given our military action, that's probably not gonna happen.
>>73307194
It's not our problem anymore than it's Germany's or France's or Canada's problem. We're not the fucking world police, if they have a problem with what Assad's doing, they can do something about it.
>>73307518
As long as I or anyone I know is not under any kind of direct threat, I fail to see a real reason to care.
>>
>>73306803
Because I need someone to buy my MANPADS you stupid weeb goy. Do you want my children to starve?
>>
>>73306803
you should do something about Syria. About pro-arabs and other fundamentalists in Syria.
Ideally the world powers should push for secularism around the world, as the western chirstian world is secular, but for some (((reason))) you're siding with the pro-arab radicals here
>>
>>73307714
then give up all the chemical and nuclear weapons and it won't be our problem
>>
>>73307714
>we are not world police
but you are
>>
We just don't want another Iran in the region.
Neither do any of our allies in the region.

If they are against us, it's better that they are in chaos fighting one another than organized and going nuclear with Russia's help.
>>
>>73307714
>As long as I or anyone I know is not under any kind of direct threat, I fail to see a real reason to care.
With those stockpiles out there in such an unstable country, there's a real risk that some could be stolen by terrorists and smuggled to the West to continue their general campaign of being meanies.

Odds are if that were to happen, it'd be used against Europe, because the logistics are much easier, but remember that not even one in a hundred cargo containers gets checked, so it could end up in America, especially if smuggled into then exported from Europe.
>>
>>73307200
Trump got elected because amerishits are idiots obsessed with celebrity. No more no less.
>>
>>73307714

>roleplaying as a country

how painful to read you schvartze chaiye
>>
>>73306803
There is absolutely no reason why we should do anything about Syria. There are actually way more pros to us helping Assad out instead of bombing him.
>>
File: 1490385598425.png (175KB, 482x436px) Image search: [Google]
1490385598425.png
175KB, 482x436px
its about oil prices in Europe, because a lot of oil comes from Russia and they want to control Syrian oil. Also Russia wants to have strong holds in the middle east
>>
>>73307954
Iran is not an enemy to American interests; it is an enemy to Israeli and Gulf State interests, which are the ones you serve evidently.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.