[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which state/city is the comfiest to be in if i want to travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Us_south.png (16KB, 566x365px) Image search: [Google]
Us_south.png
16KB, 566x365px
which state/city is the comfiest to be in if i want to travel to the south?

me and my dad want to travel to the south, any recommendations?
>>
>>73299115
Charleston SC is an extremely comfy, beautiful and historic city.

t. Yankee
>>
>DE and MA
>South
>>
>>73299115
Why would you want to do a stupid thing like that?

New Orleans is cool, avoid non tourist areas at all costs, it's almost as bad a Detroit and still hasn't recovered from Katrina in 2005, boarded up buildings in the middle of down town. It's still the most unique and interesting city in the south
>>
>>73299296
>Why would you want to do a stupid thing like that?

what you mean by this
>>
>>73299115
Texas, Nashville, Charleston, New Orleans, any beach in Florida, Memphis but only for the barbeque.
>>
>>73299282
Technically everything South you the Mason Dixon line (PA/MD border, MA is Massachusetts) is the south. The north moves South every year and will soon include Virginia and North Carolina.
>>
>>73299335
Angry northerner. Just ignore like everyone else in his life does.
>>
>>73299392
No to the first part. Maryland was never south.
Yes, unfortunately, to the second.
>>
>>73299335
It's like an American visiting Europe and choosing to limit their options to Belarus, Ukraine, and Romania.
>>
File: belge.png (73KB, 1374x1245px) Image search: [Google]
belge.png
73KB, 1374x1245px
>>73299563
and belgium
>>
File: dest_2btm.jpg (51KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
dest_2btm.jpg
51KB, 640x458px
Florida is great.

I would also recommend Tennessee. If you want to see the mountains go to Knoxville/Chattanooga TN.

There's country music stuff in Nashville, Graceland, Grand Ole Opry and lots of great food in Memphis.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(3).gif (52KB, 517x382px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(3).gif
52KB, 517x382px
>>73299517
Yes, once upon a time it was. Southern states requires the national capital to be in the south for ratification of the Constitution. DC was about as far North as the south could be at that point and represented a compromise.
>>
>>73299695
Apparently it was in exchange for forgiving revolutionary war debt, not realization of the Constitution. It was called the Compromise of 1790.
>>
>>73299115
Florida for the beaches. Gulf side is warmer than the Atlantic. The Smokey Mountains are pretty during autumn. New Orleans is party central during Mardigras. It's forested from east Texas over. About mid to west Texas is part to full desert. Big Bend is kinda neat if you're into kayaking. If you go to Virginia and Maryland area, you would have to see DC.
>>
>>73299115
nashville is ten times comfier than the next comfiest place in the south
>>
>>73299856
MD is not, and has never been, a southern state. The Compromise of 1790 was about putting the capitol in a location agreeable to both the north and south. It was decided it would be partly in MD, the north, and partly in VA, the south, which is why it was a "compromise."

Of course, in 1846, VA got its part of the land back. Now DC is all former MD territory, because the north always wins in the end.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.