[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many different people actually live in your count? >flag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1491245140215.jpg (37KB, 412x618px) Image search: [Google]
1491245140215.jpg
37KB, 412x618px
How many different people actually live in your count?
>flag
>1. N. African Jews
literally worse than Arab Muslims
>2. Jews from M.E. counts
slightly better
>3. East European Juice (Russian, Ukrainian, Polish etc.)
They lit. built the country but are hated by the newer groups since they are considered privileged for that reason.
>4. Newer Jewish European immigration and educated Arab Jews (mostly from Bagdad and Teheran)
>5. 90's Russian immigration
Stereotypical Slavs, many of whom aren't even really Jewish but lied so they could come here
>6. American Jews
They formed here their own NYCtown, they're mostly lawyers and doctors.
>7. Arabs
They're similar to the secular Syrians mostly, they aren't as religious as the Saudis for example

Each of these groups it's a tribe/people which would rather see the other groups gone.
>>
>>73299036
Which one are you?
Also, what about Jews from Western Europe?
>>
>>73299036
What about Ethiopian Jews?
>>
I forgot 2 very important groups:
>8. Settlers
They are the most politically powerful group currently
>9. Ultra Orthodox
Politically they are the second most powerful group

>>73299581
Those are rare here. Most are Ultra Orthodox

>>73299638
rare
>>
Israel needs more niggers. Open your borders to nice African refugees.
>>
>>73299981
i thought there was a lot of austrian and german jews.

So which one are you?
>>
>>73299036
>Northern/urban whites
Post civil war immigrants. Pound for pound the wealthiest class. A lot of "muh heritage" types.
>rural/southern whites
Deeply rooted in America. Poor drug addicts and generally rednecks.
>Griffies(black)
Pound for pound the poorest, but dominate culturally.
>mestizos
Hard workers, but otherwise degenerate criminals.
>natives/asians
Good people but very insular.
>Hispanic Islanders
A cross between mestizos and griffies
>Recent old world immigrants.
All about the "American Dream".
>>
>>73300050
They disappeared mysteriously.

>>73300172
Your country's geography sounds like the lore guide from Elder's Scroll
>>
>>73299036
French work for all the other leeches below
arabs
jews.
niggers
chinks
>>
File: confusedapu.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
confusedapu.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>73299036
England:

>Northerners
Much more conservative and aggressive, less developed
>Easterners (Essex, Cambridge, Suffolk and Norfolk)
more rural in nature but they are getting exposed to London shit and act really strange/wild when they do. see The Only Way is Essex. developing
>Cockneys
A meme group, gradually reducing in number in London/all together and moving out. Generally conservative and working class
>Chavs
mostly in the east and london. hated because they are inbred gyppos
>West africans
Normally very tall, wild, crazy and unintelligent. Mainly in London but occur all in the south
>Somalis, Kenyans and Tanzanians
look really weird and do really weird things. Extremely unintelligent and monkey like, get into fights
>Caribbeans
shrinking as a population. Act really weird and are usually in London, form gangs and autistic slang. they have a huge effect culturally
>Pakis
by far the worst. A lot of them, mostly in larger cities. Radically Islamic and commit a lot of terrible crime. Also, very unintelligent and aggressive. A lot end up joining ISIS or some other group
>Bengalis, Arabs, Cypriot Turks, etc
just like the Pakis, but less in number and overall strength. Normally end up joining ISIS or something like the Pakis
>Indians
They aren't actually that bad. Normally intelligent, educated and rich. Less in number than Pakis
>Jews
control a lot but are very little in number. Are normally very rich and ''educated'' - appear in culture, but quite a lot assimilate
>Irish diaspora
lower IQ, are actually very common - greater in number than Pakis. Usually lower class, fight a lot, chip on shoulder, etc.
>Westerners (Cornwall, Devon and Somerset)
Very rural, and don't have many non-whites. Less developed but they still are normally very happy
>Travelers and actual gyppos
Live in the countryside, everyone hates them and wants them to disappear because they steal and act like pakis/africans

I think that's all
>>
>>73300279
>They disappeared mysteriously.
I bet the mossad did this
>>
N 5 is best
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.