[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>London >St Petersburg >Stockholm NOT enjoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1472496294950.png (472KB, 1080x8376px) Image search: [Google]
1472496294950.png
472KB, 1080x8376px
>London
>St Petersburg
>Stockholm

NOT enjoying this trend tbqh desu
>>
>>73287853
No one knows which is Finland's capital. You are safe.
>>
>>73287887
Oulu
>>
You enjoyed the St Petersburg's one alright.
>>
>>73287887
It's the only town with an airport you dunce
>>
>>73288002
Reported (You) to FBI, FSB, UN, CNN, janny, Navalny, ASEAN, your mum, easter toad, Shakira, and Arsene Wenger
>>
>>73288158
WENGER OUT
>>
File: finn toast.jpg (34KB, 615x412px) Image search: [Google]
finn toast.jpg
34KB, 615x412px
>>73288058
Only if you'd been there exploding to bits.
We'd have got rid of your stupidity.
>>
>>73287853
Do Russians really have a military base next to the border with Finland or is the retarddit tier comic supposed to show that you expect an attack from Russia?
Do mothers still give birth to Simo Haya's?
What do you think would be the main reason for Russia to invade Finland after 100 years?
>>
>>73291999
We have some near Murmansk
No they don't new Simo would be impossible in modern warfare
Lulz
>>
>>73291999
>What do you think would be the main reason for Russia to invade Finland after 100 years?
Finland stealing babies from Russian parents.
>>
>>73287853
Terrorist action at Finland would actually be very good for us, Peoples are thinking they are safe till they end up with bad situtation with niggers.
Whole land waking up thing is what we need to save this land.
We are not cucks like swedes i wish we are next.
>>
>>73292250
Unironically this.
Because you can't beat the living shit out of your kids in Finland, like the Russians tend to do.
Then the social workers intervene, and Russians call it "kidnapping" and see it as an aggression towards Russkies, and violate our airspace 6547 times "to send a message".
Such civilised neighbours we have.

>>73292387
Fuck off /pol/cuck. I hope you'll end up being one of the victims then.
>>
>>73292387
Fearing terror attacks is the aim of terrorism, dear Jonde. It wouldn't change a thing, a few borderline neonazi would hop the fence and that would be it.
>>
File: 13-3-8859229.jpg (154KB, 1199x1551px) Image search: [Google]
13-3-8859229.jpg
154KB, 1199x1551px
>>73291999
1 dot = 1 brigade

Why do ryssä need motorized infantry and paratroopers right next to the finnish border so far away from the baltics?
>>
>>73292580
If i takes that save Filand from blindless thinking.
And strength nationalism.
Sure.
>>73292619
Better now than too late
>>
take it easy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.