[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which country will be the safest place if ww3 happens? i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1491559924832.png (108KB, 424x414px) Image search: [Google]
1491559924832.png
108KB, 424x414px
which country will be the safest place if ww3 happens?
i'm packing my luggage now
>>
Malaysia
>>
>>73284216
nobody's going to want to nuke Indonesia, you're ironically safe where you are now
>>
Indonesia
>>
File: Antarctica.png (93KB, 537x536px) Image search: [Google]
Antarctica.png
93KB, 537x536px
Antarctica
>>
Korea.
Everyone's too busy staring eachother down to actually do shit, the second anyone throws even a rock, the whole world will end in chaos.
>>
>>73284216
new zillund

in fact i plan to go there to collect benefits
>>
No you need to die to ensure the Military Industrial Complex finds further justification for funding and neocons get richer, just accept it.
>>
>>73284517
>implying korea will be safe from best korea when civil war, russia and china burn america to the ground
>>
Malta.
>>
>>73284792
Strategic Mediterranean outpost, ironically the jungles of PNG would be favorable if you read those survival infrographs
>>
Ukraine
the lightning does not strike in the same place twice
+borshniggers love americans very much
you'll be surounded by qt's 27/4
>>
>>73284216
Iceland and The Faeroe Island
>>
>>73284216
Hungary
You can't kill something that is already dead
>>
>>73284216
>if ww3 happens
stop listening to russian media
>>
New Zealand. People forget to put it on the world map half the time
>>
>>73286269
Ayyyy
>>
Straya. I mean who the fuck would bomb us?
>>
>>73287407
Remilitarized Japan with a new sense of Imperial power

China, Chinese puppets in SEA

Russia to seize strategic control (especially after they provoked Australia with their ships not so long ago)

Terrorist or covert operations to hurt a British or American ally

Among other possibilities, if you follow how WW2 progressed you'll realized that alliances were forged and dissolved very quickly in those circumstances
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.