[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a real book title in Israel. You can't say Jews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hayisraeli_cover(2).jpg (20KB, 309x480px) Image search: [Google]
hayisraeli_cover(2).jpg
20KB, 309x480px
This is a real book title in Israel.
You can't say Jews don't have self humor.
keter-books co il/page_15550
>>
>>73280535
what's written there? That nose is not semitic enough though
>>
lul
>>
>>73280535
>"The eternal Israeli"
The self-hating Jew is real, must be why they moved in next to Arabs.
>>
>>73280535
I don't even think /pol/ would claim that jews aren't funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyZDZCGQJf8
>>
>>73282112
But they would, /pol/ is literally tumblr but replace white male with Jew. They claim they aren't smart, talented, or successful but just get in positions of power through evil and nepotism. They love iq tests proving whites are superior but when the same test says Ashkenazi Jews have a higher iq they become unfair tests.
>>
>>73282219
Success is equal parts smarts and nepotism.
You can get by with either but the most successful have both, so you see a lot of jews, whites (not saying jews aren't white but y'know) and now chinese in positions of power.
/pol/ are just angry that their skin colour isn't a golden ticket
>>
>>73280535
idk about jews in general but wtf i love israelis now
>>
>>73282219
>jew
Noone claims Ashkenazi jews are dumb. How else do they get into such high positions of powers? People don't like them because of the way they use their power.
stupid jewbag schlomo

>>73282324
you guys need to >>>/reddit/
/pol/ is not one person. Go visit /pol/ sometime before you circlejerk in your /int/ safe space.
>>
We're well aware jews are self-hating, it's what motivates them to fuck shit up for everyone else.
>>
>>73282219
>jew
Noone claims Ashkenazi jews are dumb. How else do they get into such high positions of powers? People don't like them because of the way they use their power.
stupid jewbag schlomo

>>73282324
you guys need to >>>/reddit/
/pol/ is not one person. Go visit /pol/ sometime before you circlejerk in your /int/ safe space.
>>
>>73286695
>>73286536
im john titor
>>
File: 380863_big.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
380863_big.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
I have books of jewish jokes made by jews from before the war. They are interresting historically (kinda ahow life of jewish community thwt is no more), but lame & booring. Also, 90% are about lending money.
>>
Try not to die from laughter
>gooimgle translate

Montyk Szwarcberg sent his employee, Joska Wasersztajn, to take away the debt from Joje Goldsmith. Josek is back without money.
- Would not Jojne refused to repay the debt? Moniek asks anxiously.
"He did not say that clearly," Josek said calmly. "He just threw me out the door, then dropped his muzzle up the stairs.
>>
>>73286609
This.
Self-hating & jelous of our great culture & religion, that's why they work so hard to desteoy it.
>>
>>73288973
>they're just jealous of our culture and how superior we are!

I know you normally clean toilets so critical thinking isn't your strong suit but if they have the power to control you and ruin your world like you say they're aren't inferior to you but superior. If they are self hating and also live all over the world than they wouldn't wanna destroy your places since then they'd have to live in their culture which they hate.
>>
>>73289273

>This triggers the kike
>>
>>73287992
>then dropped his muzzle up the stairs
>tfw you don't understand the punch line
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.