[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be the second person to ever reach Iceland >Be the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0344.jpg (1MB, 1000x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.jpg
1MB, 1000x1242px
>Be the second person to ever reach Iceland
>Be the first person ever to reach the northern part
>Be the first person ever to circumvent the whole Island, discovering that the place was an Island
>Be the first to settle the place
>Spend a winter in one of the coldest and harshest places in Iceland
>He was a swede
My ancestor:)
>>
File: 65639.jpg (49KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
65639.jpg
49KB, 225x350px
but he ain't no Thorkell
>>
>>73245592
Didn't you get btfo yesterday?
>>
>>73245592
>All sons of Garðar Svavarsson migrated into Iceland
>Moderh Swedecucks think he is their ancestor.

Kek, tfw all cool people flee from Sweden in medieval times. This land just has been doomed to be cucked.
>>
>>73245837
Yes, i made an incorrect statement back then. What i've written here is however true and impressive
>>
>thread started by swede
>is either filled with butthurt russians or finns

Hmmm
>>
>>73246043
I am not butthurt. There was the same thread yesterday and a Norwegian and an Icelander ravaged the guy's boipucci
>>
>>73246108
But yesterday he said pic was first to Iceland, and he was wrong. Today he was right.
>>
>>73245592
>secpmd
KEKED
>>
>min förfader :)
>>
File: clap.gif (3MB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
3MB, 600x335px
>>73245592

wow. What does the first husband of your wife think about this?
>>
>>73246654
>>73246535
Okay, have a (you)
>>
File: 1490909804001.jpg (1MB, 1266x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1490909804001.jpg
1MB, 1266x1239px
>>73246747
how unfair, I wanted the second you. Instead I got the first.

I'm just gonna kys myself now.
>>
File: sane.jpg (73KB, 290x387px) Image search: [Google]
sane.jpg
73KB, 290x387px
fuck sweden or should i say sGAYden hahahaha fuck you gay gay homo gay fuck face go fuck a shit you fuck HAAH
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.