[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you look at this map and not accept that white people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1476206770256.png (263KB, 1920x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476206770256.png
263KB, 1920x1024px
How can you look at this map and not accept that white people became rich by exploiting the rest of the world?
>>
They'd have to produce anything of worth first before we can exploit it.
>>
File: 1489764152670.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1489764152670.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>73245522
how can the rest of the world not accept they should have done something about it
>>
>>73245522
>How can you look at this map and not accept that white people became rich by exploiting the rest of the world?

We learn that in school you dumbass
>>
>>73245615
Then German education clearly sucks.
>>
>>73245522
we're over 100k average tho ;*
>>
>>73245615
>We learn that in school you dumbass
i.e. it's probably marxist propaganda (and it is, it assumes, among other things, that trade is a zero sum game)
>>
>>73245652
>learning that history was basically survival of the fittest is bad
>>
>>73245522
> be African
> be native to to your region for thousands of years but never touch your resources
> foreigners come and purchase them
> ZOMG exploitation!
Mutumbu please
>>
>>73245522
Yeah, Nordics would never be the riches countries in the World without their colonies.
>>
Culture, geography, and climate have pretty much predetermined which nations will be successful and which ones won't.
>>
>>73245522
Explain Japan then.
>>
>>73245522
But that's history.

Look at India and China, they were exploited but they've come a long way since then. And they also didn't have the benefits of being in the EU like other poorer countries in Europe have
>>
>below100ktugal
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.