[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Half European Mexicans live in the US. There are between 28

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Half European Mexicans live in the US.

There are between 28 and 41 millions of white Mexicans.

Mexico has between 11 and 24 millions of white Mexicans (9 to 17% of Mexican population).
The US have 17 millions of white Mexicans (33% of Mexican Americans).

Why do Americans lie when they say all their Mexicans are Amerindians and mixed when the 3rd of them are Europeans?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
>>
>Americans
>Reasoning facts and data
>>
Because the majority are you fucking frog basterd
>>
One of my friends in high school told me he was Spanish and it took awhile to set in because he had blond hair and green eyes. He couldn't speak Spanish for shit either. His sister was a 10/10 with black hair and green eyes. I knew this other girl who told me she was Mexican. I thought she was joking because she had brown hair and light skin. The truth is Mestizos are easy to spot. They sometimes don't know English whereas the others effortlessly blend. Most Americans don't know what's right in front of their face.
>>
>>73246188
god damnit you Americans really all think Spaniards are brown huh
i mean, wouldn't it make sense to think that we are white, and amerindians were black, so they ended up brown
>>
>>73246731
>amerindians were black
Don't make fun about Americans when you do the same mistake with Amerindians.
>>
>>73244518
>Why do Americans lie when they say all their Mexicans are Amerindians and mixed when the 3rd of them are Europeans?
because Americans love to generalize: all latinos are mexicans, all slavs are russians, russians are all communists, africans are al black, etc
>>
>>73244518
Europeans are the ones who don't consider Mexicans white. That's how the 57% face meme started; they subtracted the white Hispanics from the white population because "they're not white"

You guys are the biggest hypocrites I've seen desu
>>
>>73244518
>Half European Mexicans
i have never seen a south american or Mexican looks like me if i am honest with you frog
>>
>>73247519
>Don't make fun about Americans when you do the same mistake with Amerindians.
they are pretty shit, and although they have spanish heritage we insult them every time. BECAUSE THEY ARE SHIT AND POOR
>>
File: mexico is white guys i swear.png (2MB, 1172x910px) Image search: [Google]
mexico is white guys i swear.png
2MB, 1172x910px
>>73244518
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

Using a new proxy you autist beaner?
>>
>>73251024
What is up with the obsessed chilean?
>>
File: RH6F8PZ.png (42KB, 647x615px) Image search: [Google]
RH6F8PZ.png
42KB, 647x615px
MÉJICO ES BLANCO
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.