[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to think China is pretty cool, I think I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 37

File: 1421111601001.png (103KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1421111601001.png
103KB, 246x232px
I'm starting to think China is pretty cool, I think I'm being brainwashed in some way. I need help /int/... Please tell me exactly why China is bad and why I should dislike it

Looking at it on google maps it looks so developed and almost completely the same as the first world.

They aren't religious fanatics or fat blobs like Americans... they're actively working hard towards a better future...They aren't military interventionists like America... It doesn't feel right that I should be thinking this positively about them

helppppp
>>
They eat dogs
>>
They eat dogs
>>
They are better than both Americans and Russians and I hope they take over soon
>>
They torture dogs to make their meat more tender, I'm not even memeing.

Also the vast majority of the population is piss-poor.
>>
>>73242326
they are great people actually. really peaceful (especially compared to murricans), hard-working and have a pretty high iq on average. their country went through many wars, they had bloodthirsty insane neughbours (like the japanese empire) but still manage to develop the country.
the chinese are the good guys and are our greatest ally
>>
>>73242326
Embrace Chinese OP.
Marry Chinese qt.
You will make Australia a favor by this.
>>
File: Martiel_(Gabriel_Dropout_Ep_10).png (780KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Martiel_(Gabriel_Dropout_Ep_10).png
780KB, 1600x900px
>>73242326
dont resist
send aussie qties plsss (pic related)
>>
>>73242562
>they had bloodthirsty insane neughbours (like the japanese empire)
I think you forgot the Russians who also stole like half their northern lands
>>
No worse than Burgers really.
>muh dogs
Fuck off, if it's acceptable for other animals it should be acceptable for dogs
>>
>>73242663
It sounds cynical but in modern history China has had much much worse aside from russia
>>
>>73242326
Mosey onto a website called liveleak.com, type "china" into the search bar, and watch any video.
>>
>>73242594
>chinese "qt"
Theres literally no such thing. Only superbetas and/or autists will tell you otherwise.
>>
>>73242690
it sounds cynical but china was also a blood thirsty monster
>>
Chinese government massacred their own citizens for peacefully protesting in 1990's during Tiananmen Square protests. They are suffering.
Further, the communist rule seems to have desensitized the populace. I've seen videos of people ignoring a toddler lying on the street after three different people have run him over.
Obviously, torturing dogs and cats is something which they do as well.
>>
>>73242729
but I can do the same for America and honestly come up with worse stuff
>>
>>73242825
It still is. Not to mention the fact that its modern "culture" is even more toxic than that of the West.
>>
>>73242825
In comparison to? Most of China's conflicts were internal.

I admit that scandis din do nuffins though, aside from the swedish empire
>>
>>73242326
Gommunism.
>>
>>73242840
Tiananmen Square was such a huge mistake. They suffered significantly both economically and in public image of China, which they have been working very hard to improve. I think they learned a valuable lesson from that and wouldn't do such a thing again but I could be very wrong.
>>
>>73242326
>>it looks so developed and almost completely the same as the first world.

are you serious? or you think western china is not a part of china? eastern china is highly developed, yet western china is complete shithole, not to mention smog
>>
>>73243208
Is the smog worse in the east? I would have thought it would be worse in the densely populated areas.

But from what I saw the east was comparable to rural areas in developed countries
>>
>>73242326
Do they still take organs from political prisoners?
>>
>>73242905
>"But America is worse!" == "China is good"

Nope.

Just because the Americans do some shady stuff doesn't make the Chinese more appealing.
>>
File: hYMIItH.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
hYMIItH.png
142KB, 511x564px
>>73242364
>>73242391
>>73242496

>Believes in propaganda
>>
File: original.jpg (100KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
100KB, 1000x667px
>>73242326
Good goy, keep valuing money more than your own life.
>>
>>73242326
China is getting better, mostly because people are more educated now. Give it few more decades, when the commies boomers all died out. Then China will be completely civilised.
>>
Dog munchers
>>
>>73242562
China is a depressing polluted gray totalitarian shithole where human life goes cheap. Of course, a Russian would think this is paradise. But no, there's nothing to like about the place and also OP is a poorly disguised diaspora. What does it tell you when most news you hear about China is about beating dogs, Foxconn worker suicides, human rights abuses, etc.
>>
China is shit in a 1000 ways. But they're on the right track.
How they transition towards a free society and even if they do transition will be the most important event of the current century.
>>
>>73242326
They're just not as bad
Not that good, but western propaganda (or 4chan if you're a damn neet) makes them have a low standard to begin with.
So if you see a man eating random stuff other than dogs you'll be like WHAT THE FUCKKKK THEY'RE ACTUALLY NOT EATING HUMAN BABIES OR DOG WOW I'M IMPRESSED and if you see some average dude helping some other kid stand up you'll be like DUDE WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK HE DIDN'T FUCKING KILL HIM WIH A KNIFE OR RAN THROUGH WITH A BIKE OR SOMETHING. So just start to realize they're okay. Just okay.
>>
>>73243590
I don't think it's possible. Chinese history has always been of an all powerful authoritarian government that micromanages citizens' lives. CCP is not different from established Chinese political culture over the last 3000 years.
>>
>>73243660
Citing history is a fallacy when you don't account for change in context.
Europe was ruled by kings for centuries, now it isn't.
Change is an inevitably like death.
>>
That whole "game" thing that they want to use to control peoples lives was creepy as fuck. I wonder what happened with that
>>
>>73243761
Democracy and representative government have always been in Europe's genes since antiquity since in European tradition, the king was not a god, he was merely first among equals and was supposed to be advised by his great men. The idea of an all power divine emperor is an Asiatic thing. Back in ancient Greece, they were noting the difference between themselves and Eastern absolutisms like the Persian empire.
>>
>>73242840
>peacefully protesting
oh look another know-it-all Chinese expert making conclusions after reading articles about 1989 Tiananmen Square "massacre" from NYT or BBC. Guess what? The majority Chinese think Jiang did nothing wrong, and I wish I was born earlier so I could tank those "peaceful" terrorists myself
>>
File: 1460027051391.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1460027051391.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>73242326
kek, bro
chinks are shit
I have been dealing with them for 12 years and they are the worst of the worst, after 12 years I have not meet any honest chinese person
>>
>>73242326
ching cheng
>>
>>73244526
says el peru-ANO
>>
>>73244437
Look, I don't say I'm an expert but are you sure that you're not buying into state propaganda? What can possibly warrant shooting a bunch of students protesting for free speech?
By the way, what do most Chinese think of Mao Zedong?
>>
>>73244526
Give us some stories
>>
>>73244526

I can second this, the chinese would sell their own mother if they could.
>>
>>73242364
>>73242391
>>73242840
Swiss and Mexicans also eat dogs.
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how horrible!

Tiananmen was required. Chinese have proven they can't handle lack of centralized power.
>>
>>73245208
I remember paying for yours afew days ago, maybe you have some chinese blood in you too?
>>
>>73245312

Could be since I'm vietnamese stupid chinese cunt.

What happend to KTM?
>>
>>73243539
You are a fucking idiot if you think what buzzfeed potrays as China is representative.

By this logic all Americans are gun loving fat fucks and Spaniards sleep all day.

Stop eating up ever stereotype like a spanish college girl eats semen
>>
File: 1491163669199.gif (669KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491163669199.gif
669KB, 480x480px
>>73245332
>viets in belgium
really is an interesting world

>KTM
you mean KMT? having quite some trouble as tsai descends into populism. She has done considerable damage to this country's political system and is ironically making the PRC look better in comparison.

I used to defend taiwan some time ago untill I realised a nationalist china is long gone. Ironically with it's embrace of capitalism the CCP is also changing too, so who knows what both will look like in a decades time.
>>
>>73242677
Fuck you Italian pussy
>>
>>73244243
Democracy in Greece was a small experiment, you can point to many kings, like those of Sparta and like Macedonia. The overemphasis of our democratic history is the result of a modern selective bias.
How much of rome was a republic and how much was mad emperors and generals turned into dictators?
>>
File: 1484986874551.gif (1008KB, 255x160px) Image search: [Google]
1484986874551.gif
1008KB, 255x160px
Lots of Chinese government slaves in this thread. I am on to you.
>>
>>73243614
Yeah, agree with this. They're just people. Many good and many bad
>>
>>73243363
That ended about a decade ago

Also, not like dead people need them
>>
>>73245458
Way to completely ignore the rest of my post, but ok. The big problem with East Asia is that they have collective culture that discourages individuality.
>>
>>73242637
its more of a one way street sorry, we get all your girls lols
>>
>>73245051
>state propaganda
that's your "western" mindset, although indians can hardly be considered westerners. Our "state propaganda" agency call itself the central govt broadcast, and they are being very honest with us, they don't call themselves "independent news" to push their agendas

>a bunch of students protesting for free speech
when the students were holding artificial bombs and starting to kill our soldiers, they deserve exactly what happened to them, one of their leader 柴玲Chai ling, fled to the US with her USA passport and live a good life as a Chinese activist ever since, too bad some innocent students buy into her bullshit, and she now believe in Jesus LOL
tbqhwy, my father was gonna go protesting there but he found out it was a good ol' american trap so I'm glad he's not an idiot
>what do most Chinese think of Mao Zedong
we agree with Deng rating him 7/10, made poor judgements but still the most honorable leader of PRC
>>
>>73244437
Wow.. you are brainwashed and have rationalized your country's failures as success. All countries have done bad things. Stop falling for propaganda and realize that we can all do better
>>
>>73245631
But Citizens' lives matter more than soldiers' lives
>>
>>73243805
You do know what credit history/insurance history/criminal background checks are, right?
>>
>>73245631
>the students were holding artificial bomb

Just out of curiosity what does a natural bomb look like?
>>
>>73245051
>What can possibly warrant shooting a bunch of students protesting for free speech?

Lmao wut

The event that sparked it was butthurt at black africans, followed by a CCP official going rogue to try gaining political points, and finally butthurt at the closure of major SOE's.

There's a reason Deng ordered the crackdown.
>>
>>73245726
brainwashed how? pls enlighten me.
Also fun fact: 洗脑brainwash is a Chinese phrase to describe the westerners

>>73245829
so soldiers aren't citizens?

>>73245871
by artificial bomb I mean those which can be easily made, don't know the exact word for it
>>
>>73245871
Constipated indian with bad stomach gas and 嗲火气 up the butt
>>
>>73245332
Butthurt "Viet" selfhating cuckold detected

Go back to your shithole worse dumpster of China country
>>
>>73245418
>so who knows what both will look like in a decades time.
Knowing east asians, either the exact same or in chaos.
>>
>>73245611
Provide evidence for this.
>>
>>73246004
Rude
>>
>>73242562
>hard-working
because they are soulless

>pretty high iq on average
i suspect those to be false, china is notorious for fake statistic and cheating.

Chinese are criquet, they have no manner, loud and have an hideous languague with a robot style mentality. I don't understand what people find in them.
>>
>>73245623
>Australia
>6% Chinese
>3% Chinese male
>3% Chinese female
>2.5 million Chinese in total
>780 million Chinese women in China

Wow I responded to bait

>>73245550
I'm actually the slave of your government.

Unironically until I pay off the Air Force academy debt.
>>
>>73244243
That must be why the Pope, literally God's voice on Earth used to nominate emperors and kings for centuries

Kings had literally a divine right to rule, like chinks and their heavenly mandate
>>
>>73246244
Every country has fake statistics lmao

You are fucking delusional if you think Chinese/East Asians aren't smarter than most people in the world. PISA and other independent testing agencies confirm it, not to mention Taiwan (same genetics), HK, Singapore, or overseas Chinese communities.
>>
>>73246426
i don't say that they are stupid but they are not smart as people says. Chinese are overrated insect
>>
>>73246013
Its ok moor rapebaby

that's right I learned about your shameful history!

>>73245418

I'm here for Work Lee not a Belgian passport holder.

Do you feel like Taiwan should reunite with Mainland China or do you still feel independence is the best answer?
>>
>>73242326
Their east coast is developed but most of the country is still poor and their people pretty much don't have rights which is shitty if you think people should have rights. I don't hate China though they have brought millions of people out of poverty so it is very complex.
>>
>>73245960
Their loyalty is to the communist party, not to the chinese people.
>>
China must unite with continental Europe and Russia and make Eurasia great again

MEGA
>>
>>73246426
80% of all science and technological discoveries in recorded history came from people of European descent. East Asia's contributions to civilization are pretty meager and almost nothing at all in almost 1000 years.
>>
>>73246543
Probabbly reunite eventually, they'll need it.
>>
>>73246426

But that still doesn't make you smart chinese shit immigrant

all cheat on test anyway! http://www.vdare.com/posts/chinese-cheating-and-the-sat-scandal-the-global-tong-war-over-test-scores

Only copy copy no originality!!!

Chinese are shameful people!

Go back to make your babi pangang only good for kitchen!
>>
I admire them for working for peanuts and eventually building a capitalist empire which will, if it hasn't already, dethrone the US. They could have said woe is me and blamed anyone else, but they didn't. That's respectable. They also have work conditions and environmental issues which make the US look European by comparison. I think they'll turn it around out of necessity and eventually grow to be as rich, fat, and lazy as we are now.
>>
>>73246780
Are you Chinese or Taiwanese?
>>
>>73242326
Being a gook myself, I can tell you that it is shit. Most non-mainland chinese loathe mainlanders, and they are right to do so. The CCP has also wiped out our culture and our history and are now holdin China back. It 50 years time it might be turn out to be better than US/USSR but right now there isn't much to admire.
>>
>>73246836
Chinese singaporean, but mum is taiwanese

It'll be an economic reunion, taiwan atm is stagnating and tsai isn't helping either.
>>
File: ouki.jpg (92KB, 547x445px) Image search: [Google]
ouki.jpg
92KB, 547x445px
China is great
>>
>>73245611
Well, collectivism helped them in some regards too if you think about how they could manage huge populations qiete early on.
Its a different way to govern and life but it must not be an inferiour one as their countries history was definitly not always one of failure.
>>
>>73246835
One huge environmental difference is that they actually acknowledge scientific consensus on climate change, unlike America. They are apparently undergoing huge changes in recent years to fix their environmental issues but it's still a bit new
>>
>>73246899
absolutely based my lad

the Duke was best general though
>>
>>73246977
Thank Trump and the Republicans for that. At least the Chinese acknowledge that they need to change their policies on emissions and are taking appropriate steps towards it.
>>
>>73242326
>why China is bad and why I should dislike it
Because whites are insecure, scared of their shadow and butthurt as fuck.
>>
>>73246977
In 50 years time Trump scrapping the TPP and thinking about scrapping Paris are going to end up marking the tipping point from when the USA really began it's slide from hyperpower status. He's voluntarily handing China the opportunity to expand it's leader status
>>
>>73246591
>Their loyalty is to the communist party, not to the chinese people
LOL another western lie, Chinese soldiers aren't your typical American soldiers, they are not the guardians of the "world peace", they are only guardians to PRC citizens. When shit happens to our people, they will sacrifice themselves for us. 2008 earthquake, Libya or Yemen crisis, they were there every single time when we needed them, see it yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZrgSqFl7Xo

>>73244437
*Jiang & Deng
>>
>>73247203
Your posts are kind of making me hate China
>>
>>73247058
>At least the Chinese acknowledge that they need to change their policies on emissions and are taking appropriate steps towards it.
CCP puts out a lot of propaganda, don't they?
>>
>>73247058
You actually need to do more with cleaning up your pollution, top ten city lists in terms of pollution frequently mention indian cities too.
>>
>>73247034
best general is Renpa
>>
>>73247139
nope, China was like this little kid in the class the strong kids used to bully, of course they now hate it when that little kid is growing strong every day

>>73247251
like I give a fuck, you mean nothing. Your politicians are all preparing their arses to China and there's nothing you can do about it :^)
>>
>>73247275
Agreed. New Delhi's air is severely populated. The river are toxic.
The government is taking few minor steps like banning certain types of engines but nothing substantial like the Chinese government did. There's a lot more action required from our government.
>>
>>73242326
At the end of the day your aesthetic preferences are always going to play a role, it's not just rational thought. And when you start to like a country, you will see it's positive sides more and more.
I'm convinced one could grow to like any country if you spend enough time (except for strait-edge border non-countries like in Africa).
I like China too, historically and aesthetically but also the current China. But if I weren't to like China, I might name smog, spitting on the ground and other uncouthness of the rural population, the fact that they can't form proper queues, that in the city everyone only cares for himself much more than here, that the government can do with you what they want including relocating you if you're in their way, that there's corruption, that there's scamming, that there's little in the way of consumer protection, that the legal system is probably far less "fair" than ours, and so on and so on
But the point is, go on liking China if you like China and don't worry so much, there's plenty to like about China.
>>
>>73247255
They did halt the production of more coal based power plants. A big step in the right direction, tbqh
>>
File: 1469940649061.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
1469940649061.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>
>>73247390
> of course they now hate it when that little kid is growing strong every day
China will never be truly strong or stable for so long as it has a totalitarian system of government. It is basically a kleptocracy designed to enrich the CCP leadership.
>>
>>73247390
Yes, that explains the butthurt whites part i mentioned.
>>
>>73247610
>enrich the CCP leadership
oh really? China now has 200 billion middle class, you might have already heard about some of them buying houses all over the world, I doubt they are all party leaders

>>73247744
I meant not only whites, there are also insecure japs apparently and white isn't exactly a race
>>
>>73247203
I'm curious how China handles the media
I heard that they don't allow every world news inside also what are the Chinese terms with Facebook?
I had a Chinese friend that i met in Europe but she told that she didn't have Facebook.
Also hows the communist party handling the country? Do syndicate ensure workers rights? What about child slave labor? Is that a real thing or west propaganda?
>>
>>73247877
*200 million
>>
>>73247608
I really wish to see how regular Chinese would react to this
>>
File: chinese infrastructure.webm (487KB, 872x480px) Image search: [Google]
chinese infrastructure.webm
487KB, 872x480px
>>
>>73247897
>>73247877
China's per capita GDP is 6800 USD which is less than a bunch of Eastern European and Latin American cunts.
>>
>>73247877
Also thoughts on BRICS ?
>>
>>73247286
>not Kanki
>>
>>73248006
What happens there is that they build infrastructure according to arbitrary CCP production quotas and people will cheat and take shortcuts to fulfill their quota. This is the perennial curse of a planned state economy.
>>
>>73248009
>China's per capita GDP is 6800 USD
For all we mock Russia for being poor as shit, their GDP per capita is literally twice as high as China.

>>73247139
>>73247744
Oh look. It's another insecure Asian male who hates whites but lives in western countries.
>>
>chinese government
>chinese human rights (and animal rights)
>chinese crimes against their own people
>chinese hypocrisy
>chinese infrastructure
>chinese pollution/air quality

disgusting nation
>>
>>73248061
can't wait to see Riboku spanking that cunt
>>
>>73246899
Excellent taste.
>>
File: gdp per capita future2.png (57KB, 925x460px) Image search: [Google]
gdp per capita future2.png
57KB, 925x460px
>>73248009
>China in the future
>>
File: Sino-german_cooperation.png (78KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
Sino-german_cooperation.png
78KB, 600x553px
Germans and Chinese are good friends, we wish them all the best
>>
>>73248281
>being a zhaoboo

Literally Wei-tier
>>
I am Chinese.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPI1NumQsg8
>>
>>73247884
>how China handles the media
there are state-owned media and private-owned media, unless the latter crossed the red line, they could report whatever "news" they want
>Facebook
is blocked in PRC
>hows the communist party handling the country
simply speaking, techno-bureaucracy and state capitalism. Many of our leaders have engineer's degree.
>Do syndicate ensure workers rights
PRC's constitution does that
>child slave labor
happened before, blame heartless capitalists for that, now they are gone

>>73248009
>6800 USD
it's $11000 in 2016
>per capita GDP
China has 500 million peasants, ofc it looks bad individually, but cost of living in rural China is low as hell

>>73248055
>BRICS
didn't do much research on that, only know it's an economic organization for developing countries
>>
>>73247884
Their commie party banned websites from south korea, japan, western 1st world countries especially us web sites and they've copied twitter and facebook also whatsapp so they have chink version social apps
>>
>>73245960
Oh wow the Chinese government told you that 洗脳 describes Westerners, so it must be true right? While most westerners actually have access to many sources of information and mainland China has to go through a strict system of thought control.
I actually love China for many reasons but you should really accept that your country is not perfect.
With that said, I realize that it's complicated and your history is even more complex.
No matter what you think, I actually wish you well. I only hope that we can have peace with each other
>>
File: 20170321145055110.jpg790x600.jpg (68KB, 650x738px) Image search: [Google]
20170321145055110.jpg790x600.jpg
68KB, 650x738px
>>73242326
I like China for sending over the cute girls to Vancouver
>>
>>73247608
I think it's some elaborate prank some asshole decided to pull on this poor laowai
>>
>>73248820
>Chinese government told you that 洗脳 describes Westerners
didn't know govt can do that, we are the one using that word to describe westerners
>have access to many sources of information
like what? Google or Facebook?
>your country is not perfect
Did I say my country is perfect? pls show me with citation
>I only hope that we can have peace with each other
not with your average war crime denying right wing politicians, China and Japan can never have peace when you have american troops in your country.
>>
>>73248820
Japan is chinese clay
>>
>>73242677
No different animals have different rights, there is no reason to assume a dog and a rat have the same value
>>
>>73249034
I love China
I just hope that our countries can get along better against capitalists pigs
>>
>>73249128
The only reason would be

>muh feelings
>muh cute puppies

Pigs are smart too you know
>>
>>73249229
>against capitalists pigs
>Still believing the Chinese communist meme
>not knowing PRC runs China like a huge,powerful and extremely rich company
I now see why Brazil is this poor when it has so much land and natural resources.
>>
>>73249259
And tasty. That is an even bigger crime.
>>
>>73249351
It's actually because of the liberals that want to make our country export all of our resources instead of building state industries.
But what do we know? Our state is weak af
Proof of that is the coup we had last year
>>
File: 1491294764452.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491294764452.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>73249229
I hope so too

You can get investment into your industry, maybe china can get more bunda

hngggg
>>
>>73249423
All I'm saying is go making deals with China but don't fall for the "BRICs brotherhood" meme. Do what the Australians do, selling rocks to them while having military cooperation with another superpower.
>>
>>73249351
We export iron ore to import steel
It's a fucking joke
>>
>>73249229
>>73249351
lol PRC is beating capitalists in their games rn
you can tell that by seeing how much they regret it to have invited PRC to the WTO
>>
>>73249505
PRC supporter/lover or larping English teacher?
>>
>>73249585
That's because PRC themselves turn into capitalist and indeed good at being one. But the gap between rich and poor in China will keep growing and growing. The 200 millions middle class in China aren't exactly having the standard of living like other middle class developed countries.
>>
There's a youtube channel I like about two westerners that live in China and talk about what it's REALLY like while on motorcylces. It's neat and comfy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/serpentza/videos

They live there but they don't bash it and they don't shill for it. Just plain objectivity about the way it is.
>>
>>73249557
You probably have shitty tech and no capital to invest in steel factories, sunk costs etc. but to be honest competing with China in steel production is suicide, they already BTFO'd Europe decades ago
>>
>>73249767
why don't you ask people that were born in China
>>
Chinese people tend to be very noisy in general. I also think the language is shit.
Chinese people torture animals, pollute the planet like probably not even America does, think very little of any life that is not their own, control everything, are shit at human relations, think about profit and expansion above everything and so on.

That said, some Chinese girls can be very pretty. Never been with one though.
>>
>>73249858
Because they would probably be pretty biased on either side.

An old chinese guy I know claims "Pollution is good because it makes your immune system stronger"
>>
>>73249911
>think very little of any life that is not their own
Not really though. A quick glance into Chinese history you will soon know genocide happened frequently in China throughout it's whole existence.
>>
>>73249911
Why the hate against China?
They are not the only cunt that abuse animals
I remember a few others using domestic animals for beauty products tests
Also the US has a hole in their ozone layer
>>
>>73249730
>the gap between rich and poor in China will keep growing and growing
that's the negative effect of joining the capitalist game, our govt is working on lower the country's Gini by putting more taxes on the richer people and controlling capital flows
>aren't exactly having the standard of living like other middle class developed countries
idk what you mean by standard of living, the difference between Chinese middle class and middle class from developed countries is that Chinese tend to save money for their kids instead of living on credit
>>
>>73250262
The difference is quite obvious if you've ever been to proper developed countries(not usa, of course not Taiwan, it's doing poorly for about a decade). Chinese parents indeed often save money for their child( or children, for the recent policy changing) because they know their children will need it dearly for the higher education, possibly oversea if their children can't into tier one universities in China, and of course for the insanely expensive properties for their children in order to get their boys married well. Yes, properties are expensive in london, new York, Melbourne, paris...etc, but the salaries in above mentioned cities are often 2-3 times higher than Shanghai while have possibly slightly higher prices and permanent ownerships. Not to mention the developed countries usually have much better welfare system than China and access to higher education(again, not USA).
>>
>>73250011
you don't think people that have lived their entire life in china would be better informed than immigrants that came and stayed for a lesser amount of time, and live nothing like the average chinese person?
>>
>>73250734
this is not the average chinese family, only a certain few can actually afford to send them overseas, and 80% go back to china after getting their degrees anyway.

I really hate to say this, but Taiwan's politicking has taken over actual policy making/enforcement, resulting in stagnation not different from the USA
>>
>>73250760
One can have both insiders' and outsiders opinion about certain country, you know that right? It's often more balanced.
>>
>>73250857
he only watches two immigrants in china. This is like me saying I get my opinion on Canada from immigrants that came originally Asia or South America.
>>
>>73250840
>I really hate to say this, but Taiwan's politicking has taken over actual policy making/enforcement

The government which governs least governs best.
>>
>>73250840
Lots if them can't go overseas not because they don't want but because their parents can't save enough for them to do so while middle class in developed countries usually can afford doing so. That's my point. Different standards.
>>
>>73250922
Eh, I don't think that's what he meant but whatever. What are you doing in Taiwan then?
>>
>>73251002
ehh, the PRC wants to build more local unis to solve this. In terms of STEM i don't think their too bad imho, only in the media aspect do I find them somewhat lacking.

>>73250962
It depends, sure you prevent the chance of a bad goverment fucking up, but you also prevent a good government from doing its best since the chances of failure and success are both low.
>>
>>73251084
Education is just one aspect of standard of living. China's UHC always has a lot of flaws at this moment.
>>
>>73251082
I'm just visiting relatives.

Plus, you don't find it weird that he'd choose two immigrants to a country to get his information about that country? You think people would take you seriously if you said you got your info on europe from African immigrants living there?
>>
>>73251178
nobody is comparing it to 1st world nations, but I believe they've made significant progress.

Here's something to ponder on too.
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/14/why-inequality-in-america-is-worse-than-it-is-in-china.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/usa-china-income-inequality-economic-research/

https://qz.com/937137/chinas-extreme-income-inequality-appears-to-be-improving-after-decades-of-deterioration/
>>
>>73251193
I will say this are the opinions from two Africans for europe. Take it or leave it but it has it's value.
So you are an ethic Chinese living in some Anglo country?
>>
>>73251377
That Chinese poster asked me so I answered him. I'm not saying China isn't having any progress. Stop being so sensitive, ok? I was not attacking China.
>>
>>73251423
I can agree to that, i just don't see eye to eye with the people that just take those opinions and feel they've learn't it all.

I live in Singapore
>>
>>73251497
I'm just posting links, but i'm not saying china is perfect either, but I dislike the notion that they don't do anything.
>>
>>73242326
They can't shitpost due to censorship, so you probably wouldn't like it there
>>
>>73251509
Oh, I see. Are you that one Han supremacist poster living in Singapore?
>>
>>73251577
Well, nobody(at least me) is saying that though.
>>
>>73250734
lol you seem to know many things about mainland China. Higher education costs here are actually very cheap for Chinese students.($2000~$3000 per year including living expenses) Yes average salary of Chinese middle-class is lower than those from developed countries, but unless you earn your money in developed countries and spend it in China, the salary gap doesn't really matter that much.
>better welfare system than China
the thing about Chinese welfare system is every province has a different system. You can't compare developed countries to China as a whole since China is a country with 1st, 2nd and 3rd world places and have a hukou system to identify them.

question: why are there so many RoC flags ITT?
>>
>>73251617
>han supremacist
I'm not that crazy, that shit would'nt fly in china either anyway
>>
File: Hong Kong towerblock.jpg (232KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Hong Kong towerblock.jpg
232KB, 800x1067px
Is it true that China's commieblocks are huge?
How does it feel to live in something like this?
t. lives in a commieblock with 3 floors
>>
>>73251937
You mean Han supremacy belief? Have you ever visited some of their websites? It's filled with Han supremacists posts(not shitposting, dead serious that kind)
>>
>>73252056
yes I'm living in one of these commieblocks, pretty comfy I would say
>>
>>73252056
They are mostly empty aren't they? They are bought as investments so they keep building them like crazy but few people actually live in them.
>>
>>73252102
It's like a small city, isn't it?
What happens if the elevator doesn't work and you live on the top floor?
>>
>>73252093
I don't think they have to go that far, for the most part china has multiple unifying things that go beyond racial groups, such as culture etc

aka 中华民族
China must develop a "China-nationalism," Zhonghua Minzu, as opposed to an "ethnic-nationalism," so as to unite all of the different ethnicities of China, mainly composed by the five major groups of Han, Mongols, Tibetans, Manchus, and the Muslims (such as the Uyghurs)
>>
>>73252211
They forget to build stairs so you get stranded in the street
I actually saw about 200 people sleeping on the street because of that and about 30 pets died of starvation
>>
>>73251841
All I'm saying is the middle class in China is not the same thing as middle-class in...say, Sweden. There is a reason some parents in China choose to have their kids study in Anglo countries for the benefit of future immigration. Hint: it's not just for a breath of clean air.
>why are there so many RoC flags ITT?
Shitpost and too nervous to sleep for possible China invasion of course.
>>
>>73252333
>by the five major groups of Han, Mongols, Tibetans, Manchus, and the Muslims
>Five major
>Han Chinese plus munchus (minimal differences between the two)accounts about 90% of China.
The notion that China is multi-ethnic like USA or Europe is laughable and everybody should know it.
>>
>>73252504
Han chinese itself has differences between northerners and southerners, then furthering into differences between provinces etc etc
>>
>>73252546
That different, again, is minimal. Not your average Pepsi commercial. Han supremacy lives in China for a reason.
>>
>>73252109
>ghost city meme
Chinese love buying properties, since the housing price in China has been increasing steadily for the past 3 decades, most Chinese families invest in those apartments
inb4 housing bubble

>>73252211
>a small city
not exactly, people don't interact with each other, we are soulless, remember?
>the elevator doesn't work
wait till it's working again or taking the stairs

>>73252348
>forget to build stairs
you're shitposting, aren't you?

>>73252211
>middle class in China is not the same thing
you are right, might need to compare upper middle class in China to middle-class from Sweden since Chinese population is high (equals to whole Europe, US, japan and Russia combined)
>some parents in China choose to have their kids study in Anglo countries for the benefit of future immigration
Air pollution in China is a motivation for immigration for sure. But let's say a quite rich guy in Henan province wants to move to Beijing, it may take him 10 years to have a Beijing hukou if he's resourceful, and a decent 100 m2 apartment in Beijing would cost him 1 million dollars, he'll probably say: fuck it I'm moving to first world countries to buy a big house instead.
>>
File: do me hard.gif (873KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
do me hard.gif
873KB, 245x320px
>>73242326
Because like most people on 4chan you're an authoritarian who loves people with power, see /pol/. As china rises while the west struggles your natural response is to admire it
>>
>>73252921
>decent 100 m2 apartment in Beijing would cost him 1 million dollars
>1 million for a decent apartment in Beijing
Ya, sure. If he wanted to live outside the fifth ring or XiongAn New city.
>>
>>73249767
For some reason that south african guy really fucking irritates me, its a shame because I think his channel is pretty interesting
>>
File: 20160921175550.gif (2MB, 393x206px) Image search: [Google]
20160921175550.gif
2MB, 393x206px
chinese """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are subhumans
never trust a chink
>>
>>73253187
Wtf is wrong with them
>>
>>73253100
yeah it's crazy, a new city called xiongan will be built near Beijing tho
>>
>>73253100
lol you know too much, didn't see you've already mention Xiongan. That new city only allows rental apartments from what I heard
>>
>>73253235
>Wtf is wrong with them
literally everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVYUzHc5L8
>>
File: 001_RTX14IAX.jpg (1MB, 3500x2029px) Image search: [Google]
001_RTX14IAX.jpg
1MB, 3500x2029px
>be chink
>live in polluted as fuck city in china
>die
do they even think?
>>
File: q.jpg (72KB, 550x380px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
72KB, 550x380px
>be chink
>shit everywhere
>nobody gives a damn
>>
File: q (1).jpg (36KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
q (1).jpg
36KB, 550x366px
>>
>Be chink
>throw your trash literally everywhere in train
truly subhumans
>>
File: Untitled-554.jpg (215KB, 440x513px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-554.jpg
215KB, 440x513px
>>73253692
>>
File: china_01.jpg (45KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
china_01.jpg
45KB, 500x352px
>>
>Be chink
>eat eggs boiled in pee

>Virgin boy eggs are a traditional dish of Dongyang, Zhejiang, China in which eggs are boiled in the urine of young boys, preferably under the age of ten.
>>
>>73242326
>military interventionists
We will see about that, only a matter of time before China bombs the fuck out of the Philippines over the south china sea.
>>
File: 135769623_14769589556461n.jpg (54KB, 899x677px) Image search: [Google]
135769623_14769589556461n.jpg
54KB, 899x677px
>>73253872
yes let's shake hands before going to war
>>
>>73246742
In scientific discoveries the west is way ahead of asia but asia was ahead of the west in technology during most of recorded history
>>
china should be nuked to the ground
>>
chinese "men" are small skinny manlets everybody could beat them with no effort
>>
>>73253977
I guess all those military bases built on man-made islands are just a gesture of peace?
>>
>>73254209
>military bases built on man-made islands
they are made for the americans, they only speak strength so I think it is a gesture of peace after all
also let's bomb PH to the ground, but first, let's build a railway for them to confuse them
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-21/china-visit-helps-duterte-reap-funding-deals-worth-24-billion
>>
>>73253824
Chinese food is literally on another dimension. Seriously, guys, some of you eat boiled fetuses?

Although, some people enjoy fried cockroaches, so it makes at least a little sense.
>>
File: 1491285312507.webm (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491285312507.webm
1MB, 320x240px
>>73242326
>>
File: 1491285841722.webm (2MB, 368x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491285841722.webm
2MB, 368x650px
>>73254567
>>
>>73253824
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/1915101/chinese-factory-worker-cooks-and-eats-employers-wild-corgi

They also eat monkey brain out of the monkey's head after cutting off the top of the head
>>
>>73254543
I mean, some russians own bears as pets, does this mean every russian in moscow brings his pet bear to the bear salon to trim it's fur?
>>
>>73250734
The US spends 10 times in Welfare and Pell Grants than what China spends for its citizens. You have no clue what you're talking about
>>
>Americans wake up and immediately shit up thread
>>
>>73254623
I was scared for that bird
>>
>>73251377
Ethiopia And the Ukraine has the lowest amount of income inequality in the world. It means nothing if you don't consider quality of life (Something China pales in comparison to even the worst US state).
>>
>>73254927
I just redpill clueless people on the savages so called chinese """people"""
>>
File: 1487418043303.jpg (28KB, 375x361px) Image search: [Google]
1487418043303.jpg
28KB, 375x361px
>>73254363
Ah I see, so that's why China is denying making the islands.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-southchinasea-china-idUSKBN1711BR
and why Duterte is fortifying his own islands for military protection.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39519160
Damn nigger, 15 minutes ago now that's some break news right there.
>>
>>73255011
the question was on inequality

And I don't know, the US has a much higher crime rate than China, that isn't a good sign for quality of life as a start
>>
>>73255207
Chinese consider crime a top priority yet their crime rates are low. They are cooking the books
>>
>>73246742
Actually, the west was only ahead of Chinese in science/technology for 300 years.

China still had its treasure fleet by the fifteenth century, when Europeans were JUST getting a millenium old printing press. The Chinese had crossbows by the 6th century BC, and it took over 1000 years for whites to use the same.

But not of that is important. What is, is the fact that RIGHT NOW, by the exponential nature of progress, is the period of the LARGEST GROWTH in science and technology ever in history.

And right now, Asians are the leaders driving that growth.

84% of America's top science/math prospects in America are the children of immigrants. Asians outnumber whites 2.5:1 at Berkeley Engineering and Caltech in a country where Asians are 15 less likely.

Japan alone has more cultural and innovative output that all of Europe combined, and that has been the case for the past half century.

If you pick up any of the top journals in science, you see that the top papers in any of the hard sciences are overwhelmingly authored by Asian sounding names (e.g. Hu, Zhang).

China is investing tens of billions, via government research, the way America invested in the Atomic bomb, on Artificial Intelligence, Nuclear Fusion, Superconducting, and Quantum Computing.

Basically, if China is successful, it will leapfrog to the next era of human development, the way America did in the 19th century.

The top journal in Chemistry & Material Sciences:
https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UJChSoIuvTUJ.2016
The top journal in Engineering & Computer Science:
https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2016
The top journal in Physics & Mathematics:
https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=phy&view_op=list_hcore&venue=ey6hLIMB9w4J.2016
>>
>>73255207
You do have a point, but the US records crime differently than China does so it's not really comparable. It's when comparing IHDI that China comes out dismally short.
>>
>>73254209
Military bases built on off shore islands vs. Military bases ON your homeland where shitty white monkeys commit over 1/3 of your country's rapes
>>
File: 1479993904213.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1479993904213.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>73255405
Are you talking about Americans? Did you forget to turn off your proxy?
>>
File: chinese road awareness.webm (250KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
chinese road awareness.webm
250KB, 320x240px
>>73248160

I have tons more webms like this showing the Chinese literally not giving a fuck about a kid getting beat up by a retard or cars just running people over with no remorse.

>b-but the victim has to pay their medical bills

What kind of fucking shithole does that?
>>
>>73255510
Just on vacation
>>
>>73255319
I mean in the violent sense, at least with chinese criminals I won't have more holes in me than a american high school student
>>
>>73255530
http://imgur.com/Euz7xjG
Here is a gif of a Chinese police officer saving a suicide jumper with his own body.

>Cherry picking

The West had literally hundreds of times more cases of violent crime. One could take pictures of Walmart people and the worst cases in the west: ie Kitty Genovese, 70 year old man shot for playing Pokemon Go, Boston Marathon bombing, Sandy Hook, etc, and misrepresent that as being the general case.

Retarded
>>
File: chinese traffic calming.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chinese traffic calming.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>73255642

I see the People's Cultural Realignment Bureau is in full force here and Chen is out receiving his $0.10/post
>>
File: swiss eating dogs.png (58KB, 657x390px) Image search: [Google]
swiss eating dogs.png
58KB, 657x390px
>>73242364
>>73242391
>They eat dogs

So do the Swiss.
>>
>>73255175
>China is denying making the islands
yes China's ministry of foreign affairs is quite stubborn on this one. I was being honest with you and not denying those man-made islands, but still China isn't the only one building islands in SCS
>BBC happening
not really, the only "happening" worth mentioning in SCS was last year after the kangaroo court ruling, there was a huge confrontation between US Navy and PLA Navy in that area, results being US plans to build more ships to respond the "challenge".
>>
>>73255715
Keep living in fantasy land.

If you keep living in your delusions, you will never adapt to the real world, the Chinese world.
>>
File: _67616829_south_china-sea_1_464.jpg (38KB, 624x507px) Image search: [Google]
_67616829_south_china-sea_1_464.jpg
38KB, 624x507px
>>73255846
What is your opinion on the territory that China claims? I don't see how one can defend what is essentially claiming an entire sea which people are already using and then setting up shop with military bases.
>>
>>73255942
>t . subhuman chink

you can lie, but no one will trust you
>>
>real world, the Chinese world.
you mean that world full of stupid, disgusting savages?
wow what a shitty world
>>
>>73253977
>what is keeping up diplomatic appearances
are all chinks this dumb
>>
>>73256280
>are all chinks this dumb
yes
>>
File: P201101252129182960411405.jpg (36KB, 600x294px) Image search: [Google]
P201101252129182960411405.jpg
36KB, 600x294px
>>73256069
>claiming an entire sea
No one can claim the sea, China is claiming all the islands in SCS. IMO, China should work on the relationship among ASEAN countries to ease the situation and our gov is indeed doing that.

>setting up shop with military bases
that's bc we don't have enough aircraft carriers so we militarize a couple of islands instead, come on, no one can deny that wasn't a smart/sneaky move for China, was it?
>>
>>73256562
Unrelated but how do you access 4chan ?
I was always taught that chinese internet is censored and seeing your flag it doesn't look like you're behind a vpn, is the chinese gov becoming more internet-friendly ?
>>
>>73260253
you type in "4chan.org" in your browser's web address bar and press enter
>>
>>73242840
>Chinese government massacred their own citizens for peacefully protesting in 1990's during Tiananmen Square protests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_India

pajeets knows a good massacre when he sees one
>>
>>73260253
4chan isn't banned in China, but Chinese can't post unless they have a 4chan pass because Google's reCAPTCHA is blocked.
>>
Chinks are already an overextended empire. I'm not terribly worried about the bugmen.
>>
>>73261906
k thanks, i find it weird for fb/yt to be banned when sites holding much more libertarians/extreme views are allowed
>>
>>73261746
Do you not know the difference between a massacre perpetrated by the state and a massacre perpetrated by citizens?
India is divided between a lot of sects. The peace is already very fragile and these sects tend to have a lot of moronic hardliners who want to kill the other side. India might be pretty terrible but the Indian government is not nearly as repressive as the Chinese government is towards its citizens.
China is much more homogeneous than India, but the difference is that any violence (by state or otherwise) is never shown because of heavy censorship.
>>
>>73242326
Well anon, for starters they're commies and that's all you need to know to understand why china has to be nuked by Trump.
>>
>>73255545
Sure, except 15,000 Chinese are murdered a year compared to 9,000 Americans.

Obviously means little per capita, but it's still something to consider
>>
>>73256182
t. parasitic racist white trash

You can believe every objective statistic in the world that says we are better than you.

Even your own organizations acknowledge our primacy in the following areas: innovation, crime, and manufacturing.
>>
>>73264653
thats fucking impressive, china has 5x the population of yours yet is nowhere near as violent.
>>
>>73242326
do you want to start hating china again? get a chinese room mate
>>
>>73242326
>t. Chang Xhong, international math student
>>
>>73242326
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
>>
>>73265322
you are just cheap slaves and nothing more
>>
>>73265322
>ching chong we are better than you
while in reality china is shittier place than majority of the white countries. So where is your superiority huh? there isn't one because you are inferior.
>>
>>73243280
Smog is mainly a problem in the high-density industrial cities like Beijing and Shanghai, but the smog also affects the surrounding areas a lot. In the west they deal with a lot of other environmental problems. The issues with the Yangtze river probably being the worst.
>>
File: 1D34gh7894.jpg (26KB, 252x243px) Image search: [Google]
1D34gh7894.jpg
26KB, 252x243px
>>73266369
>while in reality china is shittier place than majority of the white countries.

>USA
>white
>>
>>73268317
>cucknadian flag
yup chink confirmed. Go eat some eggs boiled in pee
>>
>>73265322
No statistics in the world can fix the lack of soul
>>
>>73268369
>no rebuttal to none-white cunt

yup cuck confirmed. Go fap at blacked.com
>>
>>73268818
>be chink
>live in a shithole of a country
>immigrate to superior white country
just admit that china and most of asia is total shit
>>
>>73268919
>be shitskin
>live in a shithole of a country
>immigrated to superior white country
>because of you cunt no longer white
just admit that murica is now total shit
>>
Wow this thread has shown me that Americans are seriously ignorant about China.
>>
You all got baited by a /pollack real good. They fucking love to hate the "subhuman insectoid chinks" there. Especially USA and Anglo countries. Nice.
>>
I am a Greek
>>
>>73242364
This.

Subhumans desu.
>>
Because they are communists.
A good commie, is a dead commie.
>>
>>73242326
>be me
>have friend from China
>dude's bomb as fuck
>great guy
>have second generation Vietnamese friend
faggot does nothing but sit on his ass and play video games

See? We gotta be more like the Asians
>>
>>73242326
literally a chinese shill in australia
top lMao
>>
>>73247390
>like I give a fuck, you mean nothing. Your politicians are all preparing their arses to China and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

See OP? This is the usual fucking Chink's mind

they are all pretending as if they were the victims somehow but in actual scene they are the sinner who are going to demand bow-down to their 1.3 billion fatfuck Cochroach country.

Also look at how fucking arrogant they are. They are really believing that they will overcome America in Someday.
Kek. Under cummunism dictatorship? take over America and develope as 1st country on earth?

Please just fuck off from this international board and keep on clean up your communists boss's arsehole.
Literally nobody would take respect to 1.3 billion filthy submissive chink. And surprisingly Chinks themselves also think this way. They don't give a shit what kind of horrible accident happen to 1 Chinese.

Because It's only mere 1 Chinese among 1.3 billion.

What a dementia world they are living in. Guess their brain got Alchhymer already inhaling harsh amount of polluted air.
>>
Chinese culture is pretty cool, but modern China is shallow, autocratic and materialistic. Most of the infrastructure outside of tier 1 cities like Shanghai and Beijing is built so cheaply that highways and apartments frequently collapse. Most of China is a Potemkin village.
>>
>>73276236
not all chinese are like him. i dont think china will surpass america for atleast 100 years, and its bad what china did in retaliation to thaad.
>>
>>73242744
T. Foreveralonekisslessvirgin
>>
>>73247390
Also your disgusting nation is the only one who is supporting NK.

Go to fucking hell already.
Whenever I see Chinks, I really don't understand how they just want to get wider and wide territory, I mean, just look at your land.

You got the 3rd biggest already and yet don't have the ability to control it properly.

Only sending military and killing, wiping up the minority is your Communism shit goverment do. (Tibetan, Uygur)

America or any western society never do those kind of stuff. If the western society was the same way as Chink goverment, they all should kill and wipe up the Chink minorities all over the world (literally tons of Chinks in Austrailia, NZ, Canada, Russia, USA)

But they didn't.

This is the morality difference between your disgusting Chink nation and Western civilization.

Whites are just trying to be nice, they are not feeling fear from your awkward country.
You are just obvious pathetic trash nation on the world. and if you are born as a civilian in China that means you are one pathetic person who have to live your life devoting himself to Communism party fat asses.
>>
>>73276406
minority get benefits like extra points in college admission and free from 2 child policy, and their area was developed to higher standard of living. chinese also suffer discrimination in the west (i personally dont care 2bh) but it does happen.
>>
>>73276332
Sorry.

just saying hosestly, I don't have any kind of malicious feels if we meet in person.

My surname and ancestor was from China song dynasty. and also My cousin is Taiwanese. personally I have very good impression to Taiwan.

but the only severe problem is your goverment and Communist shits. They are not trying to develope your country. they are just wanting to reign and oppress the 1.3 billion of people, extorting them over and over again so only commie dictator shits could take the wealth alone.
>>
>>73276568
china has too many poor and dumb people for democracy or weak government to work. it will be so inefficient. yes the government has problems but the alternative are so bad.... anyway once the economic growth stops, things will probably change.
>>
>>73276710
It's not as though most of the people in democratic countries are aren't poor or dumb. For a long while, in the US, only the men who owned land (the upper classes) could vote. This probably worked better than our current system but doesn't work particularly well for ensuring the rights of individuals are respected. Democracy can be a shitshow but the ideals of western liberalism and democratic traditions are strong and allow people to live a good life with less fear of the government. Perhaps that is achievable under an autocratic system, but I don't see much evidence of it. An autocratic system must repress the media and free thought/expression in order to maintain order and control, which harms society on the whole. Authoritarianism clearly is able to stimulate growth and allow countries to reach near the top if directed well (see: Japan, Russia, South Korea), but it must give way to free trade and intense competition in order for a country to remain on the forefront of development.

I just hope that all people are able to live as they please within the unfortunate bounds and realities of life, and that the worst of those economic realities can be tempered by careful state intervention to maintain a good quality of life for all peoples.
>>
>>73242326
I remember back in high school me and a chinese friend were in marine biology and sea cucumbers came up. I made a little joke about them eating them and then he told me that his dad unironically eats them and had some at home. they literally eat anything. probably even you.
>>
>>73245270
We dont eat dogs, im pretty sure you're referring to the dog meat tacos meme
>>
>>73277679
Plenty of cultures eat sea cucumbers though.
>>
>>73278133
other sea animals will literally not eat them because they taste like shit and feed off crap in gravel
>>
>>73242326
>developed
some mid-sized cities are, definitely. 90% of the country is a shithole, the height of shitholeness is in really rural areas and in megacities.
>>
>>73278363
Nah seriously go look at those rural and megacity areas on google maps. They don't look anything like the average person thinks they would
>>
>>73276710
>china has too many poor and dumb people
Damn, your schools and universities must really blow.
>>
>>73278710
more like most of the population doesn't have the opportunity/time/money to pursue education
>>
File: 1482088386148.gif (305KB, 261x199px) Image search: [Google]
1482088386148.gif
305KB, 261x199px
i got a story for you guys fyi im non chinese asian

>waiting in a long line for bus pass
>finally get near to the front when some old chinese grandma cuts infront of me to look at some bus time schedule
>didnt give a fuck about it until the line started moving and she actually stayed in line and pretty much budge infront of 19+ people in plain sight
>some lady tells the grandma to she cant do that
>chinese grandma proceeds to speak broken english about how shes an elder but nobody gives a fuck
>then she starts speaking Mandarin to me so i tell her i dont speak Mandarin
>She doesnt care and speak Mandarin to the WHITE lady from previous and me for 3 mins
>she gives up and starts to walk away while speaking mandarin clearly shit talking to us in her language
>everyone in the line is relieve

jesus i dont understand.....
>>
>>73242364
FPBP
>>
>>73280360
yeah, there are always these kinds of self entitled assholes everywhere, alot of chinese drama serials/movies involve them as antagonists etc etc
>>
>>73254695
It's called bearbershop. Fucking muscovite hipsters I swear.
>>
File: 1487276445867.jpg (18KB, 380x257px) Image search: [Google]
1487276445867.jpg
18KB, 380x257px
>>73280360
>this is what confucicuckanism does to you
>>
>>73277617
>but it must give way to free trade and intense competition in order for a country to remain on the forefront of development.
china actuall has the intense competition, free trade is coming soon too, although that soon seems more like half life 3's soon
>>
>>73280488
not true, i predict the response in china would involve much more shouting and spittle desu

You need to act like an elder too, doing that makes you look like a self entitled child
>>
>>73242326
when they accidentally bump into someone with their car they just go ahead and run them over and kill them because it's easier to get away with
>>
>>73255769
I bet the Swiss don't boil them alive and torture them because they think it makes them taste better.
>>
>>73242326
China

Population: 1.37 billion people
Area: 9,596,960 square kilometers (3,705,410 sq mi)

If you said something about China that was only true for 10% of people living there you would still be talking about a group that would be the tenth largest country in the world by population if taken alone.

It's really hard to say anything China as a generality. It's just too big.
>>
>>73280818
this
anon if you wanted a real idea you'd need to look at thousands of towns/cities/regions and document them. Even then some nice looking places doesn't necessarily relate to how the population lives or feels.
>>
File: aussie.jpg (23KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
aussie.jpg
23KB, 400x200px
>>73242326
too late
your cunt is already a part of China
just learn Hanji and how to cook delicious kung pao chicken
>>
>>73242326

We run a pretty successful family business that deals with quite a lot of different countries. From our trips we have always found that china is infinitely better than America.

Friendlier people, better food when it isn't retarded insects or dogs, train stations and airports are modern as fuck and completely spotless and efficient to the point there are rarely lines.

Streets are safe to walk around at night aswell especially in the likes of shanghai.

China just does everything better than the Amerifats.
>>
>>73242326
>google maps
>not using baidu maps

You can't get street view with Google in China, use 百度地图 if you want to do some exploring
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.