[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes Syria's civil war so much worse than anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

What makes Syria's civil war so much worse than anything in the past 40 years?
>>
>>73234548
Media tends to exaggerate the current politics as if it were the Armenian Genocide

It's not really that bad in reality imo
>>
>>73234548
humans that are worth something are dying, syria used to be a decent place
>>
"All politics and current events belong on /pol/."
>>
>>73234598
t. bashar al assad
>>
>>73234614
t. literally some shitskin
>>
the us and russia
>>
>>73234617
t. syrian rapefugee
>>
>>73234648
kek I'm very certain you're that chink looking afghan shitskin based on your filenames
>>
>>73234548
>Syria's civil war so much worse than anything in the past 40 years
It's not just the fight of political powers, world is fighting extremely cancerous fascist ideology of jihadism. You know, usual political Islam is just a kind of fascism. Jihadism is analogue of Nazism. It's literally the same pretty much in every aspect except they use race instead of religion. It's dangerous, misanthropic and should be destroyed.
>>
>>73234548
Modern technology making it easy to spread (mis)information.
As the world advances we get closer to the fight than ever.
And during this civil war we also got Goatfuckers International joining in, making it a international problem.
>>
>>73234664
I am greek
>>
>>73234664
>kek I'm very certain you're that chink looking afghan shitskin based on your filenames
Who?
>>
>>73234674
Oil is more important than fighting jihadis
>>
one day the race war will come my friends
>>
>>73234683
>i get my news from Philly D
>>
>>73234814
Not really, he's about a day late with most things and barely covers anything.
>>
>>73234548
The Lebanese civil war was worse
>>
>>73234945
Vietnam was worse than that
>>
>>73235034
Vietnam was almost 40 years ago m8
>>
>>73234548
It is Cold War 2: New Proxywars Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>73234548

They are coming here this time.
>>
> worse than Rwanda
> worse than 2nd Congo war
> worse than Darfur
No, just no.
>>
>>73235063

And? It will still a brutal war. You going to tell me, just because (for example) the Crusades happened in Medieval Times, we should ignore that? Should be ignore Stalingrad, Teutoberg Forest, etc.? KILL YOURSELF.
>>
>>73234548
It's not actually that bad as far as wars go, but it involves the west because it spilled over into Iraq dragging the US in and Europe got flooded by refugees due to the proximity.
>>
File: GreatTit002.jpg (7KB, 220x141px) Image search: [Google]
GreatTit002.jpg
7KB, 220x141px
>>73234548
Everyone Is funding everyone and for as long ss that Is true the war will go on. The world powers can provide endless resourses and MUH HOLY JIHAD can provide endless manpower so It can literally go on forever.

>Russia Is funding/helping Assad because If he wins they can puppet him and set up naval bases In Syria to dominate the meditteranean and put pressure on Europe thus extending their Influence over Europe.

>NATO but mostly the USA Is funding the Kurds and various democratic and not so democratic rebel organisations because they're anti-Assad and therefore anti-Russia. They're not funding ISIS anymore since they're anti-Russia AND anti-West

>Arabs are funding ISIS because If ISIS wins they will establish an Islamic state that will have similar laws to those of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc. Thus Extending the Arab Influence on the global stage.

This Is one big powergame and we should be thankful that the world powers are using proxy wars and giving weapons to various sand niggers to kill each other over foreign Interests Instead of taking It out on each other and starting another dumb world war.
>>
>>73234548
Because you used X to kill children instead of Y
>>
>>73236404
Also,
> muh pipeline
> muh other pipeline
> muh Shia axis
> muh Iran vs Saudi cold war
> muh rebellion against corruption and imperialism
>>
>>73235908
"flooded"
>>
I've been waiting for over a decade now. Won't the middle east just run out of people to kill soon?
>>
File: 1404405592970.jpg (596KB, 2151x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1404405592970.jpg
596KB, 2151x1606px
>>73234548
The American Propaganda Spam

So tired of their cancer media already, learning English was a mistake.
>>
>>73234548
They're sending their terrorists and lazy niggers over here and cucked Western governments are pressured to take them all in and destroy their own countries and erase their own culture because if they don't they'll be seen as "literally Hitler"
>>
>>73237014
All bulshit propaganda besides the pipelines designed to trick the sandniggers Into killing each other over past grievances, ww 1 style. It's very well thought out really.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.