[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Japanese high schools really get that many white blonde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1468252032637.png (117KB, 557x418px) Image search: [Google]
1468252032637.png
117KB, 557x418px
Do Japanese high schools really get that many white blonde exchange students?
>>
the idea isn't to portray the proportion of of x to y in relation of reality LOL

the idea is the expose to invasive the globalized west is to the japanese mind LOL

read between the lines LOL
>>
>>73231136
>to invasive
how invasive*
>>
Its propaganda

White people are the fucking Muslims of Japan and must be removed ASAP
>>
https://youtu.be/xQaIZzoKyT0
>>
>>73231880
why does highplatforms look so cool
>>
weebshit
>>
>>73231894
https://youtu.be/G5p6PrvaLVE
>>
>>73231880
I honestly understand why people hype kpop that much.

This shit is just awkward, from the performance, to the scenery and to the editing
>>
>>73232207
that's the best part because it is suppose to make awkward into something aesthetic and it is subtly ironic

not copy western "mastery" of entertainment forms
>>
>>73232207
its a form of entertainment made by pedophiles for pedophiles. You wouldn't understand
>>
>>73231136
As many as whites get pregnant at 13 like her mother.
>>
Yes
So much
>>
>>73232547
Whats you heritage?
Did you open up like a little cuck and suck big american cock?
>>
またキチガイがスレッドを荒らしてる
>>
Japan has second worst English in this board, after the French
>>
>>73233151
t. chumpion

really makes you think
did you have a dose yet?
>>
>>73233246
>after the french
?
>>
>>73233246
>he thinks people who post under the Jap flag are actually Japanese
>>
>>73233246
I pale in comparison to you drumpf.
>>
File: kiniro mosaic alice.png (743KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kiniro mosaic alice.png
743KB, 1280x720px
>>73231136
Manga nor anime would ever lie to me, surely.
>>
他の人間が楽しくコミュニケーションを取り合ってる中一人だけ意味不明なことをわめき続けてる姿がすごく哀れだわ
>>
>>73233448
don't blame the netouyo he's just practicing his banter skills on the yank
>>
>>73233570
every fucking thread that sperglord comes in gets totally ruind. I'm sick of him t b h.
>>
>>73233681
> he says I am always censoring.

creepy
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.