[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Oh don't mind me! I'm just a swedish viking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0345.jpg (1MB, 1000x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345.jpg
1MB, 1000x1242px
>"Oh don't mind me! I'm just a swedish viking that discovered Iceland"
>>
It's not like it was hiding or anything.
>>
>>73220506
When does Swedish history start? 1800s?
>>
>>73220506
you didn't discover Iceland, it was Naddoddr, from Feroe islands
>>
>>73220559
The modern nation of Sweden was established in 1523 when Gustav Vasa became our first modern king. Our history as a people can be traced as far back as around 200 A.D.
>>
>>73220853
lol, all romans look like statues of the Renaissance
>>
>>73220807
He was arguably more influential, and he was the first to settle the land
>>
we wuz explorerz n shiet
no, he did drift there once, but naddodd came first, gardar was the second.
>>
>>73222320
Naddodd was a pussy that left the island immediately,
Gardar was an alpha-male that settled and stayed the winter in the harsh northern parts of Iceland
>>
>>73222396
he was still not the first and iceland was later colonized by norwegians
>>
>>73222396
he literally got there by accident and left promptly once he realized it was worthless island
>>
>>73221263
Are you shitposting?
>>
>>73224050
>he literally got there by accident and left promptly once he realized it was worthless island
yeah, Naddodd did.

Gardar might've gotten there by accident but he actually stayed the winter
>>
>>73224405
Because it isnt such a great idea to venture out on at sea at an unknown latitude with limited resources in the middle of fucking winter.

Not to take into consideration that his ship might've been fucked by the storm or during the initial landing, as he arrived and would need repairs.

He'd freeze his ass off at sea without knowing where he is or where hes going with little to no food.
>>
>>73220506
garĂ°ar svavarsson is still a completely normal name in icelandic btw, nice to see that we preserved some of your history you self destructive degenerates
hell seger
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.