[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what has your last RL interaction with an American like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

So, what has your last RL interaction with an American like?

>I stroll around in the Court Garden of Munich with my French Canadian gf during a date a while ago.
>American spic manlet, member of a bigger tourist group approaches me having heard me uttering some words in English
>He asks me to take a picture of them.
>I oblige and purposely cut off the legs from the photo
>He goes: 'So where are you guys from.'
>My girlfriend relunctantly tells him that she is from Canada to avoid the next question which would be along the lines of 'So in which Canadian state is the city Kewbek?'
>I surpress my German urge to not bother strangers by engaging in small-talk and tell him that I'm a local.
>Up until this point the whole Interaction was in English.
>I can see the surprise in the facial expressions of the girls next to him that they thought I was a tourist as well.
>The chick on his left making an inaudible 'o' with her lips upon hearing this, indicating the drop of her panties when she imagined herself with a tall, multilingual, /int/ernational boyfriend in envie of my gf instead of the company of an dumb manlet Amerilard.
>'Oh we are from California', he tells me in his usual American arrogance that expects every foreigner on the planet to know about internal American geography.
>He asks me: 'So do you guys know anything about this place'
>I pretend to be ignorant in order to prevent myself from being recruited as a free tour guide.
>I tell my gf in French whether she has noticed that all guys in the group are noticable smaller than me which made her giggle
>the manlet bobbles his head autistically up and down in order to appear like he understood what I just said.
>He asks me for directions.
>I tell him the wrong way and we say goodbye to each other
>I continue the date and bang my gf the same night.
>>
>>73211723
>my girlfriend
Inshallah brother, German women belong to Islam.
>>
>>73211819
German women a shit attitude and have man faces. It seems to be something so strongly selected for in men that it shoots over to the other gender, just like with nipples in male humans.
>>
>>73211938
you are a greek I take it?
>>
>>73211984
Not in the slightest.

The Greek imposter German should be permbanned
>>
>>73211723

>my French Canadian gf

stopped reading right there

fake and gay
>>
File: anxious frog.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
anxious frog.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>RL interaction with an American

I have never interacted with a foreign person in real life.
>>
>>73212048
This actually happened. She was studying at a language school here during this time and we used to be exchange partners on a language exchange app before we met IRL. I was showing her the city.
>>
More stories about dumb amerilards and less butthurt posts, please.
>>
>>73212244
Why do you have a hate boner for the burgers?
>>
>>73212341
I said less butthurt posts.
>>
>>73212341
His village was probably bombed by us, hence why he fled to Germany to shit up the towns and internet.
>>
File: obsessed1.jpg (141KB, 1560x520px) Image search: [Google]
obsessed1.jpg
141KB, 1560x520px
>A nice person talked to me and I was unnecessarily rude to him because I have angry autism and unfounded arrogance
>German flag

Yep, story checks out.
>>
File: 1441893734323.jpg (60KB, 725x499px) Image search: [Google]
1441893734323.jpg
60KB, 725x499px
>>73211723
I saw one amerishit in Prague. He was wearing some sort of "Im an american" t-shirt, by accent probably a southerner. Since I was eating I sneezed really hard and mustard with pieces of bagel and saliva sprayed all over his back. I got lost in the crowd but couldnt control my laughter so he probably heard it lol
>>
I was in a bar with a friend of mine and two Americans (guy and girl as well) were having tapas next to us. My friend had been living in San Francisco for a while so when she heard their conversation, we approached them and we ended up drinking and eating together. Americans are polite and fun at the same time in my experience. Maybe we get the best Americans and Mexico gets the meme Americans, Mexicans have told me that American tourists are obnoxious there.
> when America sends us their people, they aren't sending us their best
>>
>>73211723
How would an american know canada has states?
>>
>not just telling him to fuck off

Beta m8. I hate these people as much as you do
>>
>>73216132
What a shitty people you are.
>>
>>73216110
That's the joke, you double nigger. Actually it has three layers.

It makes fun of Americans not knowing that Canada has provinces and territories instead of states.
It makes fun of Americans not knowing the province of Quebec.
It makes fun of Americans not knowing that the city of quebec is naturally in the province of quebec.
>>
>>73216669
Wow Hans you are very good at joke
>>
>>73216761
I know. It's hard to comprehend for someone grown up in a culture who considers stand-up comedy of frumps lamenting about their fat girlfriends and fart jokes the pinnacle of human humor.
>>
>>73211723
not gonna read that wall of text but I assume it's butthurt
my housemates yank gf stayed with us for like a week last month, she was pretty cool
>>
>'Oh we are from California', he tells me in his usual American arrogance that expects every foreigner on the planet to know about internal American geography.

OH come on it's not like he said South Dakota or some shit. Everybody knows where California is.
>>
File: 1479198283306.jpg (456KB, 999x918px) Image search: [Google]
1479198283306.jpg
456KB, 999x918px
>I'm in Croatia with my dad, we are sitting in a cafee
>I see a minibus with dark windows stop nearby
>a family of 4 midnight black, yet wealthy looking americans rolls out
>yes, rolls out, as 3 of them - father, wife and the son (who looked like he was about 12) are absurdly fucking fat
>the daughter looked underage, but had an amazing fucking body, tiny waist, glorious tits and ass, seeing her for about 2 minutes gave me a black girl fetish
>my dad says that she'll probably blow up to be like her mum by the time she becomes 25 and that the whole "THICC" culture is disgusting
>dad urges me to greet them, ever since he learned that I speak English he constantly uses me as his mouthpiece to talk to foreigners for no reason
>say hi, learn that they are from Washington DC, they buy some food and roll back into the minibus
The end.
Why the fuck were they so fucking fat?
>>
>>73213917

This germans and swiss are all autists. Don't even need flags to know the poster is swiss.
>>
>>73212048
Its a pasta my friendly abdul al hans.
>>
He was in Belfast for a concert and asked me why everyone was white. Said it was too white. Told him to fuck off back home.
>>
>>73218301
I've written this myself, yesterday.
>>
File: 1489860221670.jpg (34KB, 321x340px) Image search: [Google]
1489860221670.jpg
34KB, 321x340px
My company often has problems with Americans. Their work ethics are really fucked up. For example: We needed a custom booth stand for a fair in the US. Contacted several American companies who are specialized in building booth stands and asked them for a good offer. Every single one of them offered a lot, told us how good they fit to us and what additional features they could provide. Lots of promises. However, even we asked so often for their pricings, they never told us. They held it back to the moment when they thought, that we can't decline the (too expensive) price because of time issues. Fucking selfish idiots.

When I contact German or Japanese companies who could make us a good offer for a booth stand, they send us the best offer they have for a very fair price as soon as possible and we never have any problems with them.

Fuck Americans, never do business with them. They are almost as bad as Chinese.
>>
>>73211723
I got really drunk and embarrassed myself.
>>
>>73218540
You did pick pretty much the two best countries in terms of commercial ethics tho. Yanks aren't that bad in the grand scheme of things.

Yours eternally,
- anon
>>
>>73212095
s a m e
>>
>>73219094
Does interacting with them on /int/ count?
>>
>>73211723
Nice story, Abdula. Glad you posted it again.
>>
>>73211723
hey how's that rape influx doing ?
>>
>she's a black educated girl from chicago who spent her childhood in China, Argentina and USA
>she's a good person but difficult to hang around because she can't take the banter
>her accent is horrible
>>
I have met one in McDonlads in the cebtre. Americans always eat there while Europeans go to normal restaurants near.
>>
>>73222291
>bantering women
I'm guessing you're a virgin?
>>
>>73222291
must have been hard growing up in two third world countries and Argentina
>>
>>73222400
>China
>>
>>73222291
>bantering women
Treat woman like they are childs you stupid fuck
>Argentina
ASK HER if she hated Argentina pls I want to know what people that lived here for a moment feel about this cunt
>>
>on the tube in london
>talking on the phone
>obnoxious mosquito with a cold american walks up to me
>"Can you, like, be quiet? Your accent is really annoying"

the nerve
LMAO
>>
only american tourists i remember was a pair of black people
>>
>>73216669
You've outed yourself as a leaf
>>
>>73211723

Well today at lunch i told the cashier what I wanted
>>
>>73222750
>You can only be aware of your own countries geography.

You've outed yourself as a burger.
>>
I have never met an American but I have met a lot of Aussies. It's pretty strange, come to think of it
>>
>>73211819
fbpb
>>
>>73211723
How tall are you? In superior metric system pls
>>
File: 89e[1].jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
89e[1].jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>>73211723
>So, what has your last RL interaction with an American like?
For millions of your countrymen it was staring down the muzzle of a M1917 Enfield.
>>
>really fat, like american fat, greasy man with a long ponytail
>wore a washed out black t-shirt, lots of pimples
>drove a gigantic fucking car for no apparent reason
>only bought junk food

No idea why he moved to our little town desu, tried talking to him but I think he had smidge of the autism.
>>
>tell my wonderful, handsome, loving fiance good night.
>give him a big hug and kiss.

It sounds like you are being very judgmental of him. Why does it matter that he is short or that he is Hispanic? And yes, face it, America is more important and meaningful than Germany or Canada. That's just a fact.
>>
>at work
>behind the counter
>american talking loudly in the queue
>gets to the front
>i start serving them
>they start telling me about their time in england, as if i give a shit
>tells me they're off back to yankland soon to campaign for clinton
>starts loudly bashing trump, again as if anyone gives a shit
>says they're trying to organise a free lecture about american politics headed by someone from the clinton campaign
>ends with "god willing, she'll be OUR president by then"
really wish i were joking lads
>>
>>73211723
a semi drunk Texan guy sitting telling his life story to anyone who'd listen and getting more and more anti-black as he realized nobody gives a fuck when he says stuff like: *government is giving them all this money and they're still as worthless as the day they came to States*
>>
>>73216669
>German """humor"""
>>
>>73224341
I met a Texan a few months ago in my cities Chinatown who was telling the cashier Trump was going to "Make America great again"
>>
File: 1489524716320.jpg (108KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489524716320.jpg
108KB, 720x720px
>>73211723
I don´t get it, Tourists are shit no matter where they come from. I´ve met German tourists/immigrants here in Texas and they are autistic too, since they don´t fit our culture.
>>
>>73225673
bASED.
>>
>>73222323
I'm guessing you are, bantering women is absolutely normal and we expect them to try to banter back
>>
>>73225800
that's true.

tourists in general are mostly trash.
>>
>be me
>working as a cashier,in Birmingham
>Tescon express
>trying to make a few grand for the upcoming hollidays in France
>Couple of yanks come, start talking about how it's not like in Peaky Blinders
>Big fucking surprise
>Then proceed to ask me how's "Loogabaroogah" in comparison
>Turns out they were talking about Loughborough
>Fucking yanks i swear
>>
>>73211819

fpbp
>>
When I was in Japan there were a lot of gross as fuck weeaboos.

I made it a personal duty to act as normal as possible.

Why the fuck does Japan attract such gross people it gives us a bad name.
>>
>>73211723
It's hard to believe that tourist was more autistic than you. What's your problem with the world anon?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.