[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which foreign museums do you find the most interesting so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1483164929685.jpg (105KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483164929685.jpg
105KB, 750x500px
Which foreign museums do you find the most interesting so far?

>Holocaust Museum in DC.
Weirdly for me, the holocaust museum in Washington DC. Everything is very quality and it really captures the atmosphere quite well. Kinda like Disney, but the opposite way, I'm surprised it wasn't that well known tho
>>
>>73194392
I went there kek
>Oy vey muh 6000 gorillion
Waste of whatever those kikes charge
>>
I went to a small museum about torture in Germany, I enjoyed that
>>
>>73194407
I know sometimes museums go overboard with their agenda, but you can't deny it's pretty good quality museum.

>>73194416
BDSM museum?
>>
>>73194445
it was about medieval torture
it had a bunch of old devices and stuff

holocaust museum is a nice museum btw
>>
Have been to zero museums abroad

Closest was just going across the border to see Fredrikssten in Norway, where Carolus Rex was shot

made me muh heritage silently and nothing else
>>
I wish museums provided more than surface level knowledge about things. Most of the time I feel like I'd learn a lot more it I just read a 25 page pamphlet on the topic. I've been to a number of art museums across the US and some in Europe which were very good. Lots of the Smithsonian museums were next to useless. I've lived around the DC area so I've been to most of them, but not the new AfroHist one that took 100 years to build.
>>
>>73194547
good, i wouldn't go to that nigger exhibit either
>>
File: Humaitá.jpg (803KB, 3900x2600px) Image search: [Google]
Humaitá.jpg
803KB, 3900x2600px
>>73194392
The naval museum in Asunción, Paraguay. It's actually a retired gunboat (the C2 Humaitá) that was built in the early 1930's.

Paraguay has a very old navy with a boat from the 1910's and one from the 1930's still in active service, and another ship from the 1930's awaiting repairs.
>>
>>73194392
Technical museum in Munich was absolutely incredible, especially the space travel part with all the space suits and a model of the Sputnik. I would recommend it to anyone. The London naturalhistory museum was another museum with many great sights, it contains stuff like a mammoth skeleton and a giant piece of a redwood tree.
>>
File: Russian museum.jpg (2MB, 4896x3672px) Image search: [Google]
Russian museum.jpg
2MB, 4896x3672px
I think the Novokuznetsk Museum of Local Lore (Hoвoкyзнeцкий кpaeвeдчecкий мyзeй) is a really interesting one. More people should visit Novokuznetsk and the Kuzbas region, which is very beautiful and touristic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.