[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is every asean person on /int/ from maritime Southeast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Why the fuck is every asean person on /int/ from maritime Southeast Asia?

Mainland Southeast Asia is most famous and everyone wants to go there because they have culture and history.

Many Japanese want to go to Thailand, Burma etc

No one wants to go to Phillipines or Indonesia
>>
>>73193156
Because we don't speak English, duh.

Plus mainland SEA is worse in economy, compare to the Maritimes.
>>
>>73193261

Average wealth is same

Just maritime has bigger GDP because they like making babies
>>
yawnn
>>
File: welcome to int.jpg (183KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to int.jpg
183KB, 640x464px
>>
>>73193156
Because they aren't civilize enough. But Malaysia is mainland. We still live in trees. Don't come here.
>>
i like philippines :3
>>
>>73193156
It would be nice if foreigners would stop shitting in my country.
>>
>>73193911
Malysia is second world, t-b-h.
>>
>>73193999
L-lies...
>>
>>73194046
HDI and GDP per capita don't lie anon.
>>
>>73193156
cheap prostitute ?
>>
>>73193291
>Average wealth is same
What the fuck are you smoking, Japs?
>>
>>73193156
Well for starters, most japs hang out at 2ch, and Chinese posters probably have their own site approved by the government.

Other than that I don't know.
>>
>>73193156
Philippines is a special case of Duterte's Drug Policy, and a communist civil war that we're experiencing. Tourists are usually larger so we just gotta deal with it then.
>>
>>73193156
>Phillipines or Indonesia
I know many tourist want to go there for scuba diving

>>73193478
Kim, go back to your cunt
>>
>>73194346
Isolationalism is always better
>>
I thought Japs love Bali, I see you guys everywhere there
>>
>>73198603
Yeah. Japanese woman really love Bali.
>https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165581851
>>
File: 123231231312.jpg (30KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
123231231312.jpg
30KB, 640x465px
The best
>>
>>73193156
For the most part, it's the people from Maritime SEA who understand English.
>>
>>73201245
>Japanese old* women

desu
>>
>>73194166

I went to Thailand and it was suprisingly developed
>>
>>73193156
>No one wants to go to Phillipines or Indonesia

This.

I am sick of seeing a pinoy poster on the internet, makes me wish we could just hide our own flag because once people know you're a filipino, you can't help but feel that living in this fucking shithole is very degrading and embarrassing.

We all know that Philippines is the shittiest and the poorest country in Southeast Asia yet there are so many pinoy posters on 4chan and they bring nothing but a bigger shame of being a pinoy, /asean/ is already a proof itself.
>>
>>73193156
Most Filipinos and Indonesians, consider themselves superior to Japanese.
>>
>>73203937
Thailand is the most developed in mainland SEA, the rest of it is poor shitholes.
>>
>asians eat a bowl of poop and call it rendang
>>
>>73204020
Non-anglo and spanish speaking countries know absolutely nothing about the Philippines.
>>
>>73204063
Hi, Nog een fijne dag verder en veel plezier
>>
>>73204120
And I really hope it stays that way. We are some of the most obnoxious people in the world, we keep spouting false sense of pride bullshit despite achieving literally nothing even when we had the most advantage out of all Southeast Asian countries since independence.

Seriously, fuck being a filipino. At least being an Indian, Chinese, or even being an African gives you sense of your own identity and heritage to cherish. Philippines is just an international embarrassment.
>>
>>73193156
ありがとう、おやすみなさい ジャパン様
>>
>>73193156
>>73203937
>>73204059
All these. Ignore the other posters ITT.

They are irrelevant.
>>
>>73204047
on what basis?
>>
>>73204047
stop this meme
>>
>>73204063
Next time you say that again, I'll never give you our traditional foods anymore, faggot.
>>
>>73204348
Aaaaand there ya go.

Thanks for showing the whole world that we still have crab mentality.
Yep -- that right there is our identity, aside from Colonial mentality.

Tbqh we'll be like american singapore if only the US helped us recover after WWII (aespecially after them destroying most of manila.)
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.