[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a high income tax payer in Sweden, you have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tax.png (78KB, 704x567px) Image search: [Google]
tax.png
78KB, 704x567px
If you're a high income tax payer in Sweden, you have a marginal tax of 75%.
This means that for every 100 kronor you make and spend, 75 goes straight to the government.

Thoughts?
>>
it's needed to keep the hospitals going and roads working so it's good i think
>>
Good
>>
god bless the United States
>>
>>73174819
>marginal tax of 75%.

SSSHHHHHIIIIIIIEEEEEEETTTTTTTT

Good thing you get a safe country in return
>>
>>73174819
Slavery
>>
>>73174819
What are the other tax brackets? Surely it would only make sense to earn enough to breach that taxation threshold if you are earning a significantly large amount of money and most of it is being taxed elsewhere, like how real wealthy people do it.
>>
>>73174819
In my country there is a law that if you can not find a job for 183 days you are required to pay a tax of $ 200 (In the country, unemployment and an average salary of $ 300)

Thoughts?
>>
>>73175136
How are you supposed to pay it if you haven't got a job? Sounds more like the country punishing its citizens for their own failure to promote a healthy job market.
>>
>>73174907
as long as you avoid certain areas...
>>
File: 1468359561432.png (219KB, 347x340px) Image search: [Google]
1468359561432.png
219KB, 347x340px
>>73174819
It's fucking shit
The highest earning 10% in Finland pays 70% of the taxes, I'd imagine it's the same or even worse there
>>
>>73175207
>How are you supposed to pay it if you haven't got a job?
I will tell you more, this law is contrary to the Constitution
>Sounds more like the country punishing its citizens for their own failure to promote a healthy job market.
in the treasury ran out of money
The country has a high unemployment rate
How to replenish the treasury?
???
Profit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.