[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come blacks aren't ruling the world when they outnumber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484932582890.jpg (21KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1484932582890.jpg
21KB, 600x337px
How come blacks aren't ruling the world when they outnumber whites from a fair amount and they literally live on the wealthiest lands on this very planet?
>>
>>73168174
But nobody rules the world?
>>
It's easier to create an empire from east to west than from north to south because you stay within the same climate zone and Africa is more tall than wide. You can apply the same agricultural techniques and so on.

You'll see that the biggest historical, successful empires have always been in Asia or around the Mediterranean.

The most successful European colonies are in regions where the climate was similar to the homeland.
>>
Probably because Africa is a shithole
>>
>>73168391
That's actually a very interesting thought.
Is it accepted scientifucally as one of the main reasons Africans never got to make a huge empire?
>>
>>73171668
Yes, also the thick jungles of africa and the wildlife is a cancer for agriculture so farming food is extremely harder and more energy/time consuming than it has been in Europe, only near modern day chad and south africa were agricultural societies could form but they didn't last much.

Some nations formed in West Africa but collapsed thanks to slavery, the demand for slaves meant those kingdoms were constantly fighting each other to literally steal people and sell them, the era of colonialism in the 1800s fucked everything, the European colonizers purposely created ethnic tensions between African ethnicities so they wouldn't work together for independence and instead suck colonial dick to get more privileges than other ethnicities, the problem is still alive today.

Most modern african nations can't achieve much because their economies are dependent on other countries, their governments corrupt and religious and ethnic tensions between the people make it harder for them to prosper.

Inb4 american /pol/tard with fake IQ statistics meme come to give a simplistic pseudpscientific answer about black people just being stupid.
>>
>>73168391
This is an interesting theory but there is a lot of exemple proving the exact opposite.
USA territory extend through various climate
Australia's climate can't be compared with brit's one however they are doing well.
Also there were numerous kingdoms in Africa before european came but Africa is really HUGE.
I am not answering OP because i couldn't know though. Propably the colonisation that surprised them when most of the continent were still in iron age.
>>
>>73168174
Have you ever met an actual black person? That should answer your question.
>>
>>73172193
I have. He was a quite funny and bro-tier guy. Also in our local pharmacy a black smart woman works as pharmacist and she is very nice and friendly.
>>
>>73172290
Why did you need to specify they were black? You could have just said Albanian.
>>
>>73172408
>Why did you need to specify they were black?
Since that was the topic Duh
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.