/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

La ilahe ilAllah Muhammad e surallah Am Muslim now Gloria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 34

File: IMG_20170402_101311.jpg (27KB, 324x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_101311.jpg
27KB, 324x260px
La ilahe ilAllah
Muhammad e surallah

Am Muslim now

Gloria e Christo Jesu

Am Christian now

Wow changing religions is so easy
>>
>>73167818

Did you get your dick cut?
>>
>>73167875
No
>>
>>73167818

You need to do a confession first lad
>>
>>73167818
How do you become jewish?
>>
HACKS! REPORT THIS FUCK
>>
>>73170618
by giving your tip to the rabbi instead of the mohalle ka nai
>>
File: 1481635010001int.png (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481635010001int.png
102KB, 500x500px
>not multiclassing religions for maximum bonuses
>>
>>73171202
Nigeria is way ahead of you
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrislam
>>
>>73171519
And people say niggers never invented anything.
>>
>>73167818
>Gloria e Christo Jesu
>Christian now

doesn't work this way, zog
>>
>>73167818
some retarded muslim said to me that if you say this
>La ilahe ilAllah
Muhammad e surallah
just before your death you can enter muslim heaven
>>
>>73171800
yeah the guy was retarded, its not about just saying this, its about believing what the kalimah means too
>>
>>73172061
but this is hacks, anyways
>>
>>73172122
hah, no it isnt.
you know, i always thought kazakhs were mostly muslims
>>
>>73172312
they are, but in other way
>>
>>73172122
>this is hacks
You're free of any sin if you turn around a stone 7 times in isl*m.
There are cheats all over this religion.
>>
>>73172367
Not him

Why you no muslim? Are there any devout muzzies in boratland?
>>
>>73172379
Its not cheats you dipshit its about your belief. You cant just go around eating pork, driking and think that no worries God will forgive. It doesn't work like that. You are only forgiven if you truely repent and promise to not make the same mistake
>>
>>73172432
sup army brat
>>73172367
>in other way
care to explain?
>>
>>73172527
So you can do all those things as long as you repent at the end?
>>
>>73172432
gommunism, they systemically supressed islamic customs and culture in public resulting in islam having a side role in culture like christianity here rather than being central.
It's like this in most of central asia
>>
File: 1488593367048.png (242KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1488593367048.png
242KB, 500x388px
>commiecucks
>>
>>73172527
Why would I worry if God wouldn't get angry in the first place?
Just switch to the superior religion m8.
>>
>>73172664
If it's sincere
But not at the moment of your death ofc (read the story of pharaoh in quran)
>>
File: 515.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
515.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>73172379
>he doesn't know how Tawba works
>he thinks God forgives all sins
>he thinks Hajj consists just of Tawaf and doesn't know the other pillars

Juhalaa, everyone.
>>
>>73172527
I remember some Morroccans telling me that they drink in the basement because God can't see them there
>>
>>73167818
the baptism senpai
>>
>>73172379
what about "taqiya"?
something like muslim can lie and cheat to a non muslim or something like that
>>73172432
>Why you no muslim?
I used to be, but always felt like this is some sort of bullshit, espesially when I visited friday prayings. Asap prayings in friday was in 13:30 or something like that, but mosque always was full of people, so I wondered why all of those people not at work lol.
>>73172567
most kazakhs dont even know Al-Fatiha, they never read koran, they dont like bearded musllims and hijabs
the only reason why kazakhs consider themselves muslims is because their ancestors was
>>
>>73172818
They were just joking I'm sure
>>
>>73172855
wow... just wow. May allah give them hadayah
>>
>>73172855
>communism
For fucks sake there's a serious need to expel Russian influence from the country
>>
>>73172937
>>73172984
>implying this is bad
I am absolutely glad that we are not durka muslims that blow each other
>>
>>73172929
I'm not sure, I don't think they're very aware of the religion.
of course most just drink, they don't care.
>>73172984
not possible when like one fourth of the population is Russian and for the longest time the main language was russian which is only slowly getting replaced.
>>
File: 1480187427332.jpg (85KB, 1387x702px) Image search: [Google]
1480187427332.jpg
85KB, 1387x702px
>>73173059
you. you are nice.
>>
>>73173059

I was thinking about visiting your country any protips on what to visit and where to stay away?
>>
>>73172855
Do you fast in ramadan?
>>
>>73173059
>sucking Russian cock is much better than the culture your ancestors spent centuries to build

>>73173097
Anything is possible, look at Kyrgyzstan. The civil war removed all Russians from the country. We just need to fund a Taliban like insurgency to persecute and genocide all slavs east of the Urals
>>
>>73172929

I know a berber from Leuven who came into his towel in the bathroom and was afraid his mom got pregnant from him by using that towel I shit you not.
>>
>>73173178
oh fuck off with this shit, we're being semi-serious here.
>>
>>73173109
thank you mr viking
>>73173152
the only relevant cities is capital and Almaty
Almaty has skiis, mountains, you also can go to eagle hunting, camiping in steppes with yurt for a few days, etc
>>
>>73172708
You a christian turk? How common is that?
>>
>>73173288

Thanks we are going to Astana from the pictures it looks surreal to me but I love it it seems really cool
>>
>>73173347
he's probably LARPing and irreligious, rule of thumb posters from countries like Turkey are not representative of their country because they speak english.
>>
>>73172791
>he thinks Hajj consists just of Tawaf and doesn't know the other pillars

Ok, just add stoning a wall and gutting a sheep then you're done.

>>73172855
>what about "taqiya"?

It's commonly used by cultists here, they even do it against other m*slims. It's for hiding their cult, heard they even drink alcohol to make it more convincing.

>>73173347
More common than you think. Turey is only 25% m*slim.
>>
>>73167818
If you chant $$$DOLLAR AKBAR$$$$ GOD BLESS ISRAEL you can convert to a good goyim for the jews
>>
>>73173175
>Do you fast in ramadan?
I personally not, but many kazakhs do
And evey ramadan these fucks try to act like religious fucks, lol, posting all this shit in social network and instagramm, absolutely hypocritical
>>73173178
my ancestors culture wasnt based on fairytales of some arab from sand shithole
old people still call god as "tengri" and we still practice pagan traditions
>>73173374
it has not much to see in Astana, actually
>>
>>73172855
>what about "taqiya"?
Well if you know about it, then ask your source: where does it come from ? What chapter of the Quran makes lying licit for Muslims ?
I love how people invoke taqiya as if it's a thing, and when it comes to go back to the source to justify it by Quran or at least hadith, it turns out they have none. Come on, make some effort.
>>
>>73173426
>Ok, just add stoning a wall and gutting a sheep then you're done.
You're still not there yet. Keep trying.
There's a whole Wikipedia article that you can read to help you not make a fool of yourself, I suggest you use it.
>>
>>73173426
How many people in Turkey still worship tengri?
>>
>>73173444
I absolutely do not care, just asking
>>
>>73172708
wtf? why that Jesus looks hungarian all of a sudden
>>
>>73173432

Thanks for the advice I wish you a lot of happiness in your life!
>>
>>73173584
well the god is a serb, so the Jesus should be hungarian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
>>
>>73173733
damn
i'm scared of jap posters now, they leak everything they see here into their animes
>>
File: tengrism.png (65KB, 1485x894px) Image search: [Google]
tengrism.png
65KB, 1485x894px
>>73173520
Why would I learn something that will have absolutely zero effect on my life?
I don't believe in arabic moon goddesses.

>>73173551
>worship tengri?
Probably only a handful of edgy kids do that, but many Turks still practice paganic rituals. Around 25 million of them.
Alevism is a mixture of tengrism and islam, so a lot of traditions are left from middle asia.
>>
>>73173939
Why would you argue so much about something you know nothing about ? is my question.
It's funny how you implied to know so much about "isl*m" here >>73172379
>There are cheats all over this religion.
and now you go into reverse and admit you actually don't.
Not knowing is ok, especially if you don't care because that would be a loss of time. Just refrain from talking about what you ignore, especially in such derogatory terms.

Criticism is constructive, ignorant and gratuitous spite is useless. And it makes you look like an idiot when confronted with questions.
Try to remember that next time.
>>
>>73175032
I know enough.
And I don't remember you asking me any questions.
But did you know allah was worshiped in arabia way before islam? As a stone in that monolith of yours?
>>
>>73175369
Wow, really ? I thought Mohammad was the first messenger sent by God, not the last. My whole life is a lie !

Also not just in Arabia, there were revelations all over the world. And every time, people ended up corrupting it. You'd know this is written in Quran if you had bothered reading it.
>>
>>73175902
I meant muhammed just mixed Christianity and a popular pagan god to make up islam. All the revelations you speak were for YHVH, not Al-ilat.
Btw I have read your magic book, the tone was too arrogant tb.h
And you know that quran was compiled after muhammed died. So how do you prove it's not corrupted as the others?
Please don't say it's written in quran that it cannot be corrupted.
>>
>>73176486
>I meant muhammed just mixed Christianity and a popular pagan god to make up islam.
But Islam IS the continuation of Christianity. It's just an update, nothing new. That's what's written in the book, which once again, you'd know if you had truly bothered reading it.

>Al-ilat
You just mixed Al-Ihlah which is just another way to spell Allah, and Al-Lat (with an L, not an I) which is a pagan goddess considered by Bedouin tribes (among others, outside of Arabia) to be Allah's daughter. You really don't want to learn your lesson, do you ?
learn more before you post.

>All the revelations you speak were for YHVH
Yeah, the Jewish name of God. You can call it Allah, Yahweh, Elohim or Deus/Zeus. It doesn't matter, we speak of one deity. So yes, these revelations were for YHVH if you insist, but that's just one of God's numerous names.

>And you know that quran was compiled after muhammed died. So how do you prove it's not corrupted as the others?
It was compiled as a written text after his death, but it was still orally compiled by countless people during his lifetime. Also the oldest manuscripts found show no difference with today's Quran. Why would you even think it's corrupted if you have no reason to think it was, other than a petty wish to trigger an anon who schooled you over the internet ?

>Please don't say it's written in quran that it cannot be corrupted.
Get out of my head
>>
>>73177749
>It's just an update, nothing new
But the god's not the same one, that's the point I'm getting at. Allah is the one and only, right?
If YHVH is okay too and nothing's new, why does muslims consider Christians heretics?

>just another way to spell Allah
>a pagan goddess considered by Bedouin tribes
So you are accepting that allah was worshiped by arabs way before muhammed?
Then why would an all powerful being assume the name of a deity from arabic mythology?

>the oldest manuscripts found show no difference with today's Quran
Yes, and? I meant it may not be the exact word of muhammed, how do you prove that?

>no reason to think it was
Really? No reason? Maybe manipulating a fuckton of people with just a couple of words seemed a great idea to some people, idk?

Where are you from anyway? I'm assuming you're not genetically French. If you're not an arab, just drop this arabic propaganda, there are better things to do m8.
>>
>>73178734
>But the god's not the same one, that's the point I'm getting at. Allah is the one and only, right?
How Allah being the same deity makes it impossible to call it other names, like God, YHVH, Al-Ilah, Deus, Ar-rab... ? So it's a single God and a single-named one ? You're teaching me stuff about religion there, have you considered being an imam ?

>If YHVH is okay too and nothing's new, why does muslims consider Christians heretics?
Because they're retards ? I hate to break it to you, even though you've had enough occasion to notice it yourself, but muslims are retarded. Just like Christians, and everyone else. Why did Catholics wage war against Protestants, is it because they pray to a different god ? And Sunni and Shia accuse each other of heresy because they pray to a different god too ? Hell, Sunnis nowdays even consider other Sunnis heretics. Surely we must all pray to a different god.
Have you even thought about the validity of the arguments you're coming up with, or are you just throwing whatever comes to your mind ?

>So you are accepting that allah was worshiped by arabs way before muhammed?
Not just by Arabs, but by Jews (mainly), by Egyptians and many more.

>Then why would an all powerful being assume the name of a deity from arabic mythology?
Because that deity is an false identity which Arabian retards gave to the one god. The name "Allah" literally means "THE god", which implies uniqueness, and that's why muslim Arabic-speakers call God "Allah". Just because someone named their cat Allah before Islam doesn't mean we worship that dude's cat. This better be bait.

>Yes, and? I meant it may not be the exact word of muhammed, how do you prove that?
>religion is based on proof
Yet another sign that you have no idea what you're talking about. I know proved things, I believe what I trust and have faith in.
>>
>>73176486

Mate you actually made me respect turks. You got a critical thinking mass if you are ever in Belgium i'm buying you a waffle
>>
File: 1476883181948.png (114KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1476883181948.png
114KB, 500x399px
>>73178734
>Where are you from anyway? I'm assuming you're not genetically French. If you're not an arab, just drop this arabic propaganda, there are better things to do m8.
>le your life should revolve around your race and pagan alliegance and your forebears and shieeet
First of all, this meme was started by supremacist WHITE Europeans who think of you as a subhuman, and were BTFO anyway because their entho-centric ideology simply doesn't work. The islamic Umma is proof of that.
And second of all, this isn't arabic propaganda. I actually hate most Arabs. It's funny how you guys think you're on the side of truth, rationality and reason; yet consider clearing up some lies and mistakes is propaganda because it just goes against your beliefs. Yes, beliefs. And what's more, they were proved wrong.
You can't be older than 15.
>>
>>73182052
>Because they're retards ?
Wow, reading the quran makes you a retard? Are you a kuffar or something?
>Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day [notice it says “fight those who do not believe,” not “fight people who are attacking you”], nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book [the people of the book are Jews and Christians], until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

>>73182288
>this isn't arabic propaganda
>Sahih al-Bukhari (Book #89, Hadith #329)
>Narrated Jabir bin Samura: I heard the Prophet saying, "There will be twelve Muslim rulers (who will rule all the Islamic world)." He then said a sentence which I did not hear. My father said, "All of them (those rulers) will be from Quraish."

>>73182113
Thanks m8.
Although I highly recommend staying away from Turkey, if you ever find yourself here, find me in /tr/.
Also sorry for those diaspora we have there, they are definitely sinking our reputation.
>>
>>73167818
ur a kid now
ur a squid now
>>
>>73183594
What is wrong with the diaspora though, cities in turkey seem alright, countryside is AKP territory
>>
>>73183594
>Wow, reading the quran makes you a retard?
>implying it's the Quran that makes them retards
>implying only muslims are retarded
Have you read my post ?
... have you even read History ?

>the verse of the sword
It addressed the Jews of Madina, who were enemies and tried to get Mohammad killed multiple times and allied themselves to Quraish polytheist despite signing a treaty with muslims; yet they still had the chance to avoid the war they deserved by paying Jizya and being under the protection of the Ummah. It's specific to those Jews, not the rest.
>what what is History
Guess you wouldn't know. See ? you're an example of the retardation that makes muslims nowdays think they have to kill random Jews.

>>73183594
>if it's written in Al-Bukhari then it's canon in Islam
lrn2Islam
Also never mind that this hadith is considered weak, it lays one of the foundations of the biggest Shia sects. So if anything this isn't Arabic propaganda, but Persian/Iranian. Show this to any Saudi and he'll refute it systematically.
You'd know the difference between the two if, once again, you actually had an ounce of knowledge in the subject. Seriously, any kid in MENA knows this.
>>
>>73182288
How does what we do not work before the arab spring north africa was french satellite states and like 75 percent of all wealth in former french sub saharan africa is held by france still because '''reparations for infrastructure'''
Oh and the first world owns most of the worlds wealth, all of the former umayyad empire together can't even top Germany and that's with most of the worlds oil.
>>
>>73184549
>countryside is AKP territory
It depends, most of Aegean region is fine. And higher the education rate get, better the people will be.
And in the east, even the cities are dangerous because of kurds.

>>73184744
>you're not reading quran so you are wrong
>you're not reading quran correctly so you are wrong
Wew, the big guy really didn't want his diary read.
Islam is a joke and will never be more than a copy.
>>
File: smelled_like_fish.jpg (130KB, 714x346px) Image search: [Google]
smelled_like_fish.jpg
130KB, 714x346px
>>73184930
>>you're not reading quran so you are wrong
>>you're not reading quran correctly so you are wrong
>I've never said that anywhere, I've actually pointed at History, which you ignore totally because you obviously didn't do your homework.
Well, winning against a strawman is good enough for you I suppose.

If you had anything other than name-calling when your googled arguments were dismantled, we would've seen it since the beginning. Thanks for trying though.
>>
>>73185463
Aisha
i
s
h
a

Why didn't muslims bother to be revisionist about her until the last decade hmmm?
also exmuslims are based
>>
>>73185463
>but it was only for specific people you don't know history
>continuation of jizya is completely unrelated, not all muslims ;_;

Wow another win for ummah, you truly are a jihad warrior. You sure got another kuffar good. But you should work a bit on your irony. I guess islam takes away all the fun from people.

You never told me your nationality btw.
>>
File: 1482619991247.gif (69KB, 156x267px) Image search: [Google]
1482619991247.gif
69KB, 156x267px
>>73167818
Actually if you earnestly speak out the Shahada out loud you are from then on a Muslim in the eyes of god, even if you stop acting as a Muslim 5 seconds later, some groups say you need witnesses but not all. Basically though if Islam turns out to be true god will judge you as a Muslim, so best bet is to simply never declare the Shahada BUT knowing enough about Islam to understand this fluke qualifies you as someone who commits Kufr by neglecting to learn more about Islam and later accept it. Now that you have read this and understand you better convert and be a good boy or you're going to have to explain this shit to Allah and he won't be happy.
>>
>>73186082
Yeah and from the moment you live the hindu way of life you are a hindu, so you can be a hindu-muslim
weird how religions can work
>>
>>73185463
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
File: Capture.png (258KB, 323x825px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
258KB, 323x825px
Oh oh oh, I need to add something.

>avoid the war
>war
Let's check the battle of bedir, which was a gruesome battle our prophet (pbuh) fought.

The original muslims were nothing but filthy raiders copying christianity, can't blame their successors doing the same.
I can't believe they made me learn this shit in school. I have seen dogs fight in bigger packs.
>>
>>73186322
Why even bother with the Quran the nitty gritty is in the hadith which is a real fucking mess leading people to kill newborn black furred puppies among other things while many are complete fabrications but still were followed religiously for a long time.
>>
>>73186387
Well, because hadis is something subjective, unlike quran (kek), they say it's not real islam.
And because the quran is a fucking clusterfuck, every one has a different translation of it so they have to rely on hadis. But of course they cherry pick them.
I think you can find more messed up stuff in hadises if you searched a while.
>>
>>73173426
>Turey is only 25% m*slim.
Not even close
>>
>>73186163
>way of life
I mean more literally, as soon as you become a believer in Islam you're judged under a different criteria compared to someone who has never heard of Islam. You are better off not having heard of Islam at all because there's no Islamic responsibility placed on you if you've never even heard of it, Allah is fair like that. This is why I like telling people about Islam so much
>>
File: Revisionnism.png (30KB, 523x192px) Image search: [Google]
Revisionnism.png
30KB, 523x192px
>>73185883
Helping your friend I see ? Fine, let's see what you got. Please don't be as ignorant as him, and research stuff before discussing it, that's all I ask.
>until the last decade
What did he mean by this

>>73185985
>>but it was only for specific people you don't know history
But it was. Why does this fact somehow trigger you so much ? Do you hate reality ?

>>73186322
This battle happened over a decade after the chapter you were quoting (9, or "Tawba") was revealed. And there were no Jews in it.
Once again, just how ignorant can you be ? I can't believe you're making these mistakes while literally having Wikipedia articles open right under your nose.

What is even your point ? You're just throwing random stuff, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with such poor argumentation and disorganized memeing.

>>73186665
>This is why I like telling people about Islam so much
You... you devil.
>>
I know for some Protestant dominations converting is that easy, but that certainly isn't the case in Catholicism and I'm assuming Orthodoxy as well.

My fiancée converted, it's actually a somewhat long process. You can't just stroll in a church and ask to be baptized. She got in touch with our local church, went to catechism, went to mass every Sunday with my grandma (I'm actually not that religious, if at all.), she participated in church life, even went on a pilgrimage, and only after months of this she was baptized.
>>
>>73186769
denominations*

There are probably other mistakes. That'll teach me to phonetype at 1am.
>>
>>73186665
and hinduism is a way of life, no strings attached, so is buddhism and I'm not scared of Islam outside of bombardments friend so preach
>>73186737
Well in the first place why are you not obeying laicité you fuck
also there is nothing compelling sbout islam, frankly much of it is repulsive plus the hadiths are a mess.
>>
>>73186662
We are hiding, when the time to attack comes the Constantinople will be ours once again.

Tb.h this is accurate, I'm glad they included alevis, but it has higher ratio.

>>73186737
My point is they were a band of cultists that raided caravans and extorted money from jews. I said that because you used the word "war". It was an "unrest" at most.
Did I say they fought against jews? Try reading again.
>>
>>73186898
>We are hiding, when the time to attack comes the Constantinople will be ours once again.
/a/utism
>>
I love how m*slims skip any part they don't like :3

Still no word from nationality tho. Are you Turk or something?
>>
>>73187013
Byzantine Empire shall rise again inchallah.
>>
>>73186737
Nice job bro happy to see pure ignorance isn't being allowed on this board just because MUH MUSLIMS ARE WRONG/EVIL

>>73186627
OK there is a lot of stupid stuff in all your posts so I'm just gonna tackle the most egregious ones.
>Islam is a mix of Christianity and paganism

OK this is the dumbest one could you name me one theological agreement/religious practice they have? Muslims reject the trinity they reject the crucifixion they have almost 0 similar religious practices. This is how I know your completely retarded a better critique would have been JUDAISM since they actually do agree on a bunch of theology and religious practices and Muhammad (PBUH) lived next to Jews when his revelation came to him your comparison is so stupid and it's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about

>Allah is different then YHWH

The irony of this is so hilarious. First the 4 letter
Tetragrammaton is only in the Old Testament and is mostly used by Jews who do not say or write the name but believe in it and hillariously enough they believe that MUSLIMS believe in the same GOD as them so your whole point is moot and keeps showing how little you know about religion at all.

>>73186163

I never understand people like you clearly this guy has no clue what he is talking about why do you support people with shitty criticisms of the religion if you really hate it wouldn't you want
people not to give shitty criticisms of it?
>>
>>73187046
There's no way you're a turk
>>
>>73186853
>why are you not obeying laicité you fuck
What does laïcité have anything to do with this ? Do you even know what laïcité is ? It has to do with the state not getting involved with religious institutions, and I'm related to neither.
>also there is nothing compelling sbout islam, frankly much of it is repulsive plus the hadiths are a mess.
That's for sharing your opinion with me I guess ?

>>73186898
>Did I say they fought against jews?
No you implied that muslims want to kill Jews (you said Christians but it was actually about the Jews in Madina) because of that verse you quoted, when in fact Mohammad didn't order any military action against them.
H I S T O R Y

>extorted money from jews
nice historical proof you got there

>raided caravans
caravans owned by people who had banished them from their own homes, imprisoned their families, tortured and assassinated some of them.
But I guess muslims were still wrong to retaliate against them because in your eyes blinded by irrational hate, you think muslims are just wrong, no matter what. Persist in your misconception if you wish, just know that it's painful to watch.

>It was an "unrest" at most.
Alright, if you insist. My bad.
You now just have to replace "war" with "unrest" in my posts.

>>73187019
>I love how m*slims skip any part they don't like
Which one.
Also you skip 90% of my replies, so here goes your credibility.
>>
Oh and also Jizya is a 100% fair concept/system
>>
File: lel.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>73187208
I'm just bored and my episode is taking ages to download, plus it doesn't hurt to make fun of silly anons who dare open their mouth about stuff they obviously know nothing about.

>This is how I know your completely retarded a better critique would have been JUDAISM since they actually do agree on a bunch of theology and religious practices and Muhammad (PBUH) lived next to Jews when his revelation came to him your comparison is so stupid and it's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about
Funny thing is, even non-practicing muslims and Jews know and admit this. Fella went on brandishing what he though was a legit argument when in fact, he was showing how misinformed and deluded he was. All the while posting anime girls.
This will make me laugh for a long time. My Catholic mates are gonna love it.

>I never understand people like you clearly this guy has no clue what he is talking about why do you support people with shitty criticisms of the religion if you really hate it wouldn't you want
people not to give shitty criticisms of it?
Heard mentality and primal tribalism. But muslims are the real savages, right ?
I'm ready to bet this guy isn't be older than 15. No way he can be.
>>
>>73187245
I'm as Turk as it gets, probably more Turk than 70% of Turkey.

>>73187208
Then please explain why Jesus is a prophet in islam? According to jews he was nothing but a fraud.

>>73187263
>pay money or die
>didn't order any military action
Jeez, they paid it then?
You know that most muslims wouldn't even think twice killing a muslim. Just stop it.

Well, you guys sure like to talk about islam when you live in countries with such freedom.
Try living under sharia one day if you like it so much, will you?
>>
>>73187208
Who is giving the shitty criticism? This is one of the few times I wish thread IDs were actually a thing, these reply chains are getting out of hand and everyone is communicating poorly.
>>
>>73187531
>pay money or die
Well, Mohammad is like that, he just can't help it. Even when enemies break treaties, scheme in his back and attempt to assassinate him, he just HAS to offer them yet another chance to get away with their lives even if God sens another explicit authorization for him to spill their blood. I know doubting the prophet is wrong and all that, but I for one wish he had acted otherwise. Just my opinion though, and I respect his choice because he had to know something I don't.

>You know that most muslims wouldn't even think twice
Yes I know, I am living with them. They don't even think once.
But that's everybody, not just muslims.

Seriously though, if "most" muslims have no problem killing another muslim... can you show us some crime rates ? I mean of course, since you didn't check by yourself, but still know muslims enough to make such a claim, then you have some data to support it, right ?
Also never mind the fact that "most" muslims aren't practicing muslims.

And "Sharia" hasn't been implemented in at least 800 years. But of course you wouldn't know, you suck at religion AND History.

>>73187629
I think he was refering to the Belgian poster. I mean the Turk's "criticism" is shitty too, but the Belgian is trying to help but somehow manages to make it worse lel
>>
>>73187841
Yeah yeah, most forgiving and graceful, religion of peace, definitely not the major cause of walking dynamites all over the fucking world.

Have to be up early tomorrow, have fun sucking arab cocks guys. Don't think you'll get 40 virgins at the end tho.

And you completely missed the mark on my age, I'm a doctor fyi.
>>
>>73187531

First of all no one said Jews and Muslims agreed on everything but pretty much all Jews accept that Muslims believe in the same god as them so your just changing the subject and also you have to remember that the Muslim conception of Jesus is a lot different than the Christian one and the most obvious one is that Jesus was only for the Jews and not the gentiles and that he never wanted to change mosaic law so while Jews do not accept him as prophet most Jews believe this conception of Jesus is actually in line with Jewish prophets of the past and is much better then the christian version of him and if you don't believe here is a rabbi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICprG6PLnAE

also
>Try living under sharia one day if you like it so much, will you?

LOL I was born and lived in Saudi Arabia (I'm not an ethnic Saudi or arab for that matter) so I have lived under "Sharia Law" (or what you think it is) and while the country isn't perfect it isn't the hellhole you make it out to be you just can't do certain stupid things in public that's all if you just avoid that nobody is gonna harass you honestly this whole attempt is pathetic just stop
>>
>>73188012
>I was born and lived in Saudi Arabia
I'm so sorry man, nobody should have to live with that.

Try sugar coating islam all you can tho, still not going to buy it.
>>
File: sheikh-ahmed-al-ghamdi.jpg (42KB, 700x405px) Image search: [Google]
sheikh-ahmed-al-ghamdi.jpg
42KB, 700x405px
>>73187990
>And you completely missed the mark on my age, I'm a doctor fyi.
He did it, the mad man.

You managed to top everything else you previously posted. Anyway have a good night, may God grant you wisdom.
>>
>>73188121
Yeah, didn't want to resort to that. And you still didn't tell your nationality.
>>
>>73187629
The Turk is he has no clue what he is talking about I don't see why the Belgian was having a boner about the great "critical thinking" the Turk was doing. I was just to lazy to link to it but This post in particular>>73182113 was the one I was talking about. I mean idk if the Belgian here is that ignorant but if you think that's critical thinking you're delusional
>>
>muslim doesn't understand critical thinking
Wow didn't see that coming.
>>
File: 1484794925257.png (439KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484794925257.png
439KB, 700x720px
>>73188232
Oh yeah that turkpost is silly. Islam is as much Zoroastrian as it is Christian or Jewish if we're going to think like that, but a lot of it is original really, Islam is the most strictly anti-pagan region out of them at all it's a miracle there's anything left standing in Egypt. And the Quran was compiled by many of Muhammad's closest companions who are considered authorities and sources of wisdom almost on the same level as Muhammad.
I'm sorry turkanon but for someone who lived in SA your criticism sounds like a teenager from my cunt.
>>
File: 1489501053653.jpg (21KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1489501053653.jpg
21KB, 512x384px
>>73187046
>Byzantine Empire shall rise again inchallah.
>>73186898
>We are hiding, when the time to attack comes the Constantinople will be ours once again.

We'll see a Kurdish state long before that happens.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.