[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Is the alt-right on the rise in Europe? https://youtu.be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (804KB, 1322x824px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
804KB, 1322x824px
>Is the alt-right on the rise in Europe?
https://youtu.be/cNpt5KG5mis

Well, is it?
>>
File: 1488320091043.png (634KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1488320091043.png
634KB, 750x1334px
>tfw you have an alt-right political party in your parliament
>>
File: consider the following.png (63KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
63KB, 256x256px
>>73160704

>mfw we don't even have an alt-right party
>Trump had to destroy the Republican party in a hostile takeover
>>
>>73160743
It needed to happen tbqh
>>
>>73160635
Doubt it, the media over exaggerates a very small group of people as some huge group of people.
>>
obviously yes
french alt-right>your alt-right t b h

btw you may very well disagree with the solutions and strategies he offers, and the scandals, and all the silly workarounds to saying people are jewish, however his analysis is 100% accurate and always very interesting
>>
>alt right

*cringe*
>>
>>73162737
This guy is a retard and he is certainly not right leaning.

He is a marxist and arabs lover.
>>
i don't know why but this alt right nationalist deus vulting is absolutely cringeworthy to me
>>
>>73163510
but he clearly says he wants france for the native french, to get the fn elected, for the country to be catholic and to deal with the arab problem
it's not that much a problem that he is recruiting some harkis

being a palestine sympathizer doesn't make him love arabs in france, he's right when he says jews rule france and try to stop us from electing the fn, just look at any tv show 99% of chance it's full of jews telling us fn is a nazi party despite marine going to israel, saying she loves jews and all that shit
>>
>>73163677
>but he clearly says he wants france for the native french, to get the fn elected, for the country to be catholic and to deal with the arab problem

What about if its basically not true?
He is just using some cheap anti-jew message to get money from sandniggers and live well in his mention while he doesn't give a damn about the few french people still living with millions of subhumans in the suburbs.

Either way he is anything but right-leaning or alt-right my dear fanboy.
>>
>>73164354
Ultimately he encourages people to vote FN doesn't he
Of course he's a bourgeois, but that's the only end result of his speeches, making the FN win, why would you be against that and how is it a bad thing ?

As i said you may disagree with his solutions, i do too, he is full of shit in many ways about reonciliation but the analysis in itself is actually pretty good, better than anything i saw in the american alt right. Instead of homosexuals and fat fucks sperging out about identity politics and cucks we have a serious person making proper arguments.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.