[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Hungary really have substantial Germanic blood or are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Does Hungary really have substantial Germanic blood or are they a proud Slavic warrior race?

Sorry testvers but there's an extremely butthurt Hungarian in one of the bait threads because Nazi's might not accept him in the 4th reich
>>
Slav is not a race, Western Slavs are product of germanics and slavs who migrated fucking each other, considering original Hungarians are no longer alive its fair to say modern ones do have a lot of germanic DNA
>>
>>73146218
Don't tell me the smart Hungarians ended with von Neumann, Edward Teller and the other smart Ashkenazis, did they idiotically expel the Jews and remove their scientific dominance

>Western Slavs are product of germanics and slavs who migrated fucking each other
I used to like Czechs on this board a lot regardless of this, but its a nice addition
>>
>>73146218
Then why are Eastern Slavics so remarkably successful, at least comparatively? It belies the /pol/ meme that only Germanic or derivative Anglo-Saxon blood yields scientific results
>>
File: Levedi.jpg (143KB, 1016x575px) Image search: [Google]
Levedi.jpg
143KB, 1016x575px
>>73146292
I was reffering to pic related, 99% of Hungarians are descendants of indigenous people of Carpathian Basin that got exposed to Magyar rule, even the nobility, Árpád line got bleached pretty fast. I dont know about modern Hungarian scientists, but Horthy refused to give Jews to Nazis, they never expelled Jews or i dont know about it.

>>73146354
There is much more of them and they were not opressed by their neighbours, though with people like Tesla or Copernicus, i wouldnt call them significantly more succesful
>>
>>73146131
>>73146218
why are you not sleeping though
>>
>>73146218
>>73146431
wtf, I love Slovaks now <3
>I dont know about modern Hungarian scientists, but Horthy refused to give Jews to Nazis, they never expelled Jews or i dont know about it.
You just don't know about it anon.
At first we sheltered them, even when they were already killing them in death camps, Jews came from all over Poland and such as refugees. But then Hitler got wind of it and we were forced to comply.
As you're well aware we're famously incompetent and lazy, which helped Jews a great deal. We saved some, but many people still died. About 400.000. It's a very shameful part of our history and we do our best to downplay our responsibility, both internationally and in history books. Usually we just keep pointing at Nazis, but make no mistake we're guilty.
That said, the greatest number of Jewish people in central Europe lives here. About 200.000. A lot of them gave up their identity and became Hungarian though. I've never met a typical, hat wearing, bearded one.
Pic related is a Jewish memorial. On each leaf there's a name of a Jewish victim of Holocaust.

>>73146131
We're a mix of everything but the kitchen sink. There is no pure "Hungarian" phenotype. In the past, we considered anybody who spoke our language and considered themselves Hungarian, just that, Hungarian, regardless of skin color or appearance. So yes, we have Germanic blood, but also Slav, Turkish, Italian, French, and whoever decided to settle here.
>>
>>73146874
>>73146953
Thank you for your late but very much appreciate replies

You are much nicer than the one I met earlier
>>
Am I wrong in thinking everything from Poland to former Yugoslavia (including Hungary) was slavic before the Magyars moved there?

Imagine a slavic State from the Baltic to the Mediterranean.
>>
>>73148362
Weak Slavs never took the Carpathian Basin.
>>
>>73148489
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Lower_Pannonia

Retard, who else would be there after Avars got shit on by Slavs and Charlemagne?
>>
>>73146131
the are magyars

like of like huns but more like scythians

so neither germanic or slavic or finnic or even indoeuropean
>>
>>73148362
You're right. Even Greece was Slavic at some point. We renamed Sparta to Morea (morze = sea), Thesalonicca to Sołuń, and so forth. Those two monks who invented Slavic script learned the language simply at the streets of cities of Greece.

>Imagine a Slavic state from the Baltic to Mediterrenean
Slavic political culture was based on rally, which annointed their princes and sometimes even executed them, so I atrongly doubt it would be possible. Rally is good for city states, but disfunctional at imperial level.
>>
>>73148687
>like of like
kind of like*
>>
>>73148706
>rally

the mob?
>>
There were a lot of Germans in Hungary until WW2 actually. For example Franz Liszt or Ferenc Puskas were from German families, so there was definitely some mixing.
>>
>>73148740
Sejm. A gathering of all the free warriors of a tribe.

Could it evolve to the mob? Rulling an empire? Interesting question.
>>
File: europe genetics2.png (24KB, 1206x641px) Image search: [Google]
europe genetics2.png
24KB, 1206x641px
Poles are genetically identical to Germans.
What's funny is the Poles are more German than the Germans today because of the refugee crisis.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.