[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can me and my co-worker pass as locals in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1337.jpg (59KB, 632x371px) Image search: [Google]
1337.jpg
59KB, 632x371px
Can me and my co-worker pass as locals in your country? Guess our ethnicity
>>
Did you and your coworker fiddle kids?
>>
>>73146046
Is your colleague David Mitchell?
>>
>>73146046
niggas
>>
>>73146095
No we fiddle each other. But strictly outside of the business hours.
>>
>>73146102
No, his name is Luigi.
>>
>>73146046
Right British left irish
>>
IIRC they are Argentine criminals who were hired to kill 3 guys who were selling pseudoephedrine to Mexico (used for manufacturing drugs) by their drug selling competitors.
Dont think of big cartels, just Argentine pharmacists who got rich in the 00s selling tons of pseudoephedrine to Mexico, with politicians being bribed to let the business continue.

they escaped from prison last year and were caught again before they crossed into Paraguay.
they are at least of partial Italian ancestry, surname Lanatta.
>>
>>73148270
They are AMERINDIANS just like the 95% of us.
You can see in their facial traits that the quechua blood is the overwhelming component of thier DNA and that the AMERINDIAN blood is strong in them...and in us.
>>
>>73148270
>>73148337
They look like irish/british thugs.
>>
You what? No turkey?!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.