[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. You're cunt 2. Can you read roman numerals? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

1. You're cunt
2. Can you read roman numerals?

What's his birth date?
>>
>>
>>73139606
XIX VIII MCMLXXIII
>>
>>73139606
It's funny how stupid murricans is.
In mother Russia you had to learn it in middle school
>>
>>73139860
You learned to read roman numerals in school? Sounds like a complete waste of time
>>
>>73140050
>complete waste
isn't it what russian life is all about?
i bet they also learn to use the abacus
>>
>>73140050
You didnt?
>>
>>73140656
I'm pretty sure our school system uses the time for something more relevant.
>>
>>73140760
like what, learning how to appreciate different cultures?
>>
19 8 1973
>>
>>73140799
EPIC post my man
>>
>>73140050
We also get roman numerals in school.

In fact, if you're smart here you also get Greek and Latin in school.
>>
>>73140799
>>73140760
Like it may teach you to remember your birth date so you wouldn't have to tattoo it all over your arms in fear of forgetting it.
>>
>>73140913
Elementary School should prepare you for basics of life, not to mention if you dont learn about Roman Empire at history class your school is fucking garbage
>>
>>73140924
Meanwhile in the Dutch parliament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twH7OgBz_-4
>>
>>73140924
by smart you mean going to gymnasium or whatever you call it?
>>
>>73140050
it takes like ten minutes...
>>
>>73141029
Yeah. VWO or Gymnasium. Which is a necessity if you want to go to university for a master degree without having to take a long silly detour.
>>
File: WG4342AndCase-IMG_0819-5[1].jpg (22KB, 500x199px) Image search: [Google]
WG4342AndCase-IMG_0819-5[1].jpg
22KB, 500x199px
Do you guys also learn to use this?
>>
>>73140980
>Roman numerals
>basics of life
Ah yes, I too have to convert MCMLXXIII or a similar number to Arabic numbers on an almost daily basis
>>73141096
I think 10 minutes is about the time we spent on Roman numerals in school. Enough to grasp the very basics, but not the whole system, which would be pointless anyways.
>>
>>73141242
They aren't entirely useless. You will find roman numerals on many buildings here. So you can use them.. to ehh.. read the date of buildings.
>>
>>73141242
Well in Slovakia they are used pretty often
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.