[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it always the Americans who get oversensitive/butthurt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1460469304659.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460469304659.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
Why is it always the Americans who get oversensitive/butthurt about migrant crisis? they're not even European

why do they care so much?
is it overcompensation?
>>
>>73139438
Because Americans want to escape this increasingly non-white shithole for a white shithole
>>
>>73139489
Just immigrate to the birth nation of Aryanhood, India, which will displace the mongrel America as a superpower by 2030
>>
>>73139699
planning to
>>
>>73139699
Can I come to Sudan and marry a hundred local women (after converting, of course)?

I want to finish the bleaching project the Arabs started.
>>
File: thumbnail_3270561338432799317.jpg (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_3270561338432799317.jpg
36KB, 400x300px
>>73139489
this honestly

in my opinion if immigrants come here I don't care too much because
America is so physically huge if I don't want to be around/see them then I probably don't have to

I also think the US is less likely to let immigrants "get away with" certain things like I see Europe doing; almost like they won't punish actual criminals for fear of being called racist :'(
I just see a takeover happening in Europe way more easily than here.

(Also we always thought we'd have a place to go should we need to abandon ship when the race war is on, so we don't want migrants fucking it up)
>>
File: aroos_166362105.jpg (20KB, 360x256px) Image search: [Google]
aroos_166362105.jpg
20KB, 360x256px
>>73139972
Sure why not, this Kiwi assimilated after meeting this Sudanese doctor in Wellington (the newspaper doesn't know about high-res photos and watermarks) and took her back home

Our Southern Aryanhood must be established after Stormfront's ratification
>>
>>73139438
We think it's going to happen here next.

Also, I'm going to visit your country next month. What should I expect? What food should I eat? Is it OK to shake a woman's hand, or are you guys pretty sharia-heavy?
>>
>>73140099
Is that Edward Norton? Is this from a movie set?
>>
>>73140099
The nilotic race is far too intellectually and physically superior to be left alone.

All traces of it must be bleached away to ensure a future for the white man.

I was thinking about marrying 50 Arab Sudanese girls and 50 Nilotic South Sudanese girls. How much will this cost? I'm working class over here, but I assume that equals rich in a poot country.
>>
>>73140152
>What should I expect?
expect sunburns because this is Australia Reloaded

>What food should I eat?
Try couscous but for the love of god, don't choke

>Is it OK to shake a woman's hand, or are you guys pretty sharia-heavy?
The law doesn't give a rat's ass about religion, do what you want
>>
>>73140200
No it is a man who has had his jungle fever truly satisfied, its actually the historical gardens beside the old Presidential Palace

Now they fuck I assume

>>73140271
Probably 50 bucks by next month depending on our precarious economic situation
>>
>>73140291
>The law doesn't give a rat's ass about religion, do what you want
can i fug the qts then?
>>
>>73140291
>The law doesn't give a rat's ass about religion, do what you want

So you guys aren't hardcore muslims? I was kinda thinking it was going to be all hijabs and minarets.
>>
>>73140341
Yeah, but don't be surprised if her father chases you with a Remington rifle

PS: stay the fuck away from brothels
>>
>>73140428
No.

Hijabs and minarets are pretty much culture at this point.
>>
>>73140490
Liar! I saw a bearded man raising his fist to the Tunisian parliament on the news!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.