[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any korean friends now here? i have a one thing that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

are there any korean friends now here?
i have a one thing that i really wanna know about pic related...

invited: korean
not invited: shitty white bois
>>
why would you want to know about ilbe? because they suck japanese cock daily?
>>
>>73127485
can i comment on it with no register?
>>
>>73127531
no. but you can register easily if you have an e-mail.
>>
>>73127587
thank for the information
can i use disposable email to register?
>>
>>73127686
I guess. But what you gonna do on ilbe anyway?
>>
>>73127795
just curious

are you a member of it?
is it worth watching?
i cannot understand korean at all
do you think will i be welcomed?
>>
i went to the ilbe for the first time an hour ago and tried reading it through google translation then found it interesting
i'll try to register thanks the information friend
>>
>>73127429
>ilbe
no

>dcinside
yes
>>
>>73128382
which is bigger, more populous?
>>
>>73127876
I quit it since it got really fucking terrible during the investigation of president park on her allegations. Old people (age of 50 to 70)took over the whole site and covered all the threads with their right-wing propagandas.
You'd get some recognition if you prove that you are actually Japanese (upload a photo of your passport or something) and post some interesting stuffs..
>>
>>73128642
>Old people (age of 50 to 70)

fucking terrible...
btw thanks for the information you gave to me
i just want to talk to korean and chinese
>>
>>73128642
>Implying moon is a better alternative
>Implying that while park was corrupt as fuck (because she's a dumb woman) that right wing politics is superior
Enjoy being handed over on a silver platter to nk
>>
>>73129834
You are pretty bright at Korean politics, are you a gyopo or something?
>>
>>73130217
My mother works in the Korean embassy here.

PS, Yoo from the new conservative party was the best candidate but everybody ignores him. He's the Korean Jim Webb
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.