[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever personally met any Brazilian? How it was?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1456924852820.jpg (828KB, 838x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1456924852820.jpg
828KB, 838x1123px
Have you ever personally met any Brazilian?

How it was? Tell me about him.
>>
>>73122236
> Have you ever personally met any Brazilian?
No
Although I've been thinking about visiting South America when I finish my uni
Should I visit it...
>>
File: 1399340594197.jpg (52KB, 437x453px) Image search: [Google]
1399340594197.jpg
52KB, 437x453px
>>73122236
Hosted them at my house once.

But they were like... mixed or something. The guy was really white and said he was Italian-Brazilian and the girl was like French-Brazilian or some shit. I dunno, I gave up.

It's like it's not a real country, just a mini-UN where the official language is Portuguese.
>>
>>73122236
yes, he was a snob monkey
>>
File: abstrakt.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
abstrakt.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
I have never met any Brazilians, only know a Peruvian guy. A funny manlet who works with oil in Mexico nowadays.
>>
File: Ayrton-Senna-HONDA-NSX.jpg (30KB, 700x399px) Image search: [Google]
Ayrton-Senna-HONDA-NSX.jpg
30KB, 700x399px
I think I was about to met Ayrton outside his trailer in a dream once

I don't like shamilton if that's implied (I want Fernando to be vindicated, he brought down the Schumie Juggernaut for goodness,sakes), but I cannot watch the 2010 documentary without crying

>his pre-F1 years
>portoguese interview with his mother and father
>she says 'he's worked hard, (but no matter what) I am proud
>he brushes his eyes to hold back
>I tear up a bit because I remember the bad moments with my own mother
>>
>>73122236
yes i have and i said to him 7-1 and he was cyring nonstop
>>
some people I know went to Brazil to bring back hot waifus

they seem like anybody else here to be honest
>>
>>73122236
when i was a kid I met some brazilian kids that wanted to make me say "argentino boludo" ;_;
>>
Work with one. Obnoxious af.
>>
>>73123694
Kek.
>>
awful
>>
>>73122236
he was 17, looked like 14 (stunted growth) and smoked everything that grows on a meadow (for example pic related, no idea what it's called in english), which is why he was stuck into psychiatry where I met him
>>
>>73122236
Several students at my uni, all female by the way.
>>
>>73122236
I was roommate with one.
He blasted BR pop at 3 am and turned the washroom into a smelly hellhole by dumping all his tissue smeared with poo in my small as trash can beside the toilet.
Brazilians are subhumans.
Plus he was brown as expected.
>>
>meet a Brazilian at uni
>try to start a conversation with him
>doesn't really react, straight up ignores me.
>guy smells terrible. He's very hairy and dirty.
>thinking he didn't hear me I try to talk with him again.
>apparently I startled him, he starts to screech and bites me. He climbs up a tree and throws shit at me through his cage.
I fucking hate Brazilians.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.