[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i improve my english speaking? 1)- I can't play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 294x171px
How can i improve my english speaking?

1)- I can't play any videogame with anglos bcause of high ping
2)- My city is too small... there's no one tourist i can speak with
3)- I tried with sites like omegle,chatroulette,etc but there's only pple showing his dicks.
4)- I don't have money for a passage to usa,australia,uk,etc...
5)- I only can practice my writing (and it still bad as shit... sad), reading, and hearing.
>>
>>73112622
Don't waste your time on studying English, it will obsolete in next few decades. Rumors say French is going to be next world's language.
>>
Have you tried interpals?

I'm happy to chat with you anon. [email protected]
>>
>>73112622
you have probabily italian blood so you will never learn proper english, sorry.
>>
>>73112850
>Have you tried interpals?
it's full of horny turks and weird koreans

>I'm happy to chat with you anon. [email protected]

I smell scam
>>
>>73112884
It's a throwaway email address. If I wanted to scam people I would pick first worlders ( no offence to Argentinians)
>>
>>73112622
I hear that there are facebook groups that are quite helpful for that. I would also unironically be willing to help you out because I want to plan a holiday in Argentina and I like your country
>>
>>73112863
i got my italian citizenship last year... fuck
>>73112850
what's interpals? never heard about that
>>73112913
no problem, is true haha
>>73112935
cool, i'll search some groups in facebook so! let me know if you want to know sumthing about my country :)
>>
>>73112957
www.interpals.net

It's a social network for meeting people around the world. There's also one called italki but I haven't used it. I'm sure you can find some Anglos interested in learning Spanish who can help you there.
>>
>>73112957
Unless you want to give me your name or number on 4chan I don't know how we could work that out... any ideas? But basically I'm flying to Santiago in Chile and I have 2 weeks to get to Buenos Aires, and I want to know the best way to get there and the best things to do on the way!
>>
>>73113008
It's difficoult to find Anglos there because all want to learn english, so anglos can be quite picky and rarely respond to your messages
>>
>>73113082
[email protected] i'm from rosario, but at least i can give you some tips of how argentina works haha
>>
>>73112622
Go to Falkland Island
>>
>>73113234
I'll email you!
>>
>>73113196
I think people are picky in terms of looks, no matter what language you're learning. I only ever got Asian girls messaging me with barely coherent English, so I never bothered responding.
>>
>>73113337
I just get messages from ex soviet countries girls. I wonder why.
>>
>>73112771
french only may going to cemetry, and what point to waiting next few decades if now we got english as most spreaded and usefull language?
>>
recommending interpals for language learning is retarded
it's a great place for learning russian though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.