[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>air pollution in many parts of Europe is on par with much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: air pollution.png (434KB, 1056x669px) Image search: [Google]
air pollution.png
434KB, 1056x669px
>air pollution in many parts of Europe is on par with much of China

Are you guys all right?
>>
are you, mr. yellow
>>
Dheli: 999

I've always considered going to get the experience of street shitting but I don't want to get lung cancer or ahzma when I'm there
>>
>>73106293
Probably not. I bet it's unhealthy as fuck for me to live in Copenhagen
>>
>>73106293
China's air pollution is overplayed. It's news when it's bad but nobody is going to make a note about the sky looking blue and normal, so all you end up with are articles and pictures about the air pollution when it's at its worst. The truth is the air is not thick smog everywhere all the time. Most places most of the time it is compareable to other major world cities.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-02_21-03-50.png (749KB, 1502x844px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-02_21-03-50.png
749KB, 1502x844px
>>73106293
Zoom in
>>
These days it's India that tops the list of countries that don't care at all about basic fucking decency.

Apparently to cross some streets in Delhi you need a wooden plank, because of raw sewage that spreads through the streets.
>>
>USA love SUVs and muscle cars
>Get criticized by the rest of the world for being polluters
>Europeans cough and wheeze, meanwhile we're sitting at green/yellow almost across the board and no red at all
>States that completely lack emissions testing are green

Feels good man
>>
>>73106809
Doesn't make your point mate. In fact there are clearly many parts of China there that have cleaner air than Europe.
>>
>>73106293
We're fucking clean mate
>>
>>73106893
Its only because America is sparse, and that indexes weight some pollution more strongly than others. America produces a staggering amount of greenhouses gases for the size of its population, for example.
>>
Canada and Scandinavia wins again!
>>
>>73106944
http://waqi.info/
The only place in Europe that looks abysmal is Aberdeen. It's most likely an error.
>>
>>73107016
Whoops
>>73106924
meant 4u
>>
>>73107016
That's in real-time, and right now it's still early in the morning throughout Europe. Meanwhile, in China, it's almost midday.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.