[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Italy >try to play it cool and switch sides during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1487830844806.jpg (33KB, 560x374px) Image search: [Google]
1487830844806.jpg
33KB, 560x374px
>be Italy
>try to play it cool and switch sides during WW2
>70 years later
>your the only Axis power thats not a first world country

How does it feel?
>>
They're more 1st world than they were during either of the wars.
>>
Axis consisted of like 15 countries you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>73097320
I said POWERS as in the primary players during the axis, and excluding Russia, since they got betrayed.
>>
>>73097740
Italy did fucking nothing, got rekt by Greeks and only slowed German offensive. Ukraine and Yugos did way more work
>>
File: 1422598434068.png (292KB, 816x502px) Image search: [Google]
1422598434068.png
292KB, 816x502px
>>73096995
Great
>>
>>73096995
such an idiot....
>>
>>73097777
All of Germoney's allies bar Finland ended up being mostly useless.

Italy ended up costing Germany lots of time and ressoures when they failed in Grease and Africa
Romanians failed miserably at protecting their flank in Stalingrad, costing them the battle (and the war)
Hungarians provided lots of help to the Polish
Croats genocided gorillions of Serb civilians and ended up just helping all non-insane yugos rally behind the Partisans.
Ukrainians genocided some Poles and helped a bit in parts of Russia, but overall their impact was still irrelevant.
Japan ended up only causing pro-war sentiment in the USA to be higher, thus helping it join the war against Germoney.
>>
>>73098098
>apan ended up only causing pro-war sentiment in the USA to be higher, thus helping it join the war against Germoney.

Shows how much you know, by the time USA joined war was already lost
>>
Sofia got bombed and we switched sides xd
>>
>>73096995
italy is much better than your country though
>>
>>73096995
we were never 1st world, we wuz 3rd world poors. We managed thanks to side switching to become 2nd world. I call that a victory
>>
>>73096995
>be America
>try to be the hero and save the jews and Europe from the Germans
>70 years later
>pay reparations to Israel indefinitely while following their every order because of something someone else did

How does it feel?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.