[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you live in a third world country What is it like to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1489259629340.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489259629340.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>tfw you live in a third world country

What is it like to live in a first world country?
>>
Quite nice, the last one I visited was the Netherlands and even the ghettos were cleaned by workers, quite amazing
>>
I suppose, less litter on the streets, you don't have to be aware of niggers trying to steal your phone and that
>>
>>73091805
At least in the case of my country, it's painful because we all secretly know it's going to collapse soon
>>
i guess the most prominent thing is trust

you can trust other people not to try and kill you for your wallet
you can trust the police to act professionally
you can trust that the bureaucracy works without bribes and that you don't need an expensive lawyer to get a fair trial
>>
it's all the same if you're a basement dweller
>>
>>73091899
Mexico is a 2nd world country
>>
>>73091992
>Falling for the neet meme in 2017
>>
>>73092042
>being a wagie
KEKD
U
C
K
D
>>
>>73092042
> implying you're a chad
>>
Pretty nice.

Only shitty thing is that your income never really grows, you just pay more taxes.

Living as a king in foreign countries is fun though.
>>
>>73092101
>Begging mom for tendies everyday

>>73092124
>There's only neets and chads
>>
>>73091805

In other countries it's either very good or very bad. Here it's stable. You know that if you fuck up, it's not going to be too bad. You can't do excessively well either.
>>
>>73091805
>brazil
>third world country
no,somalia would be a 3rd world country
brazil is just 2nd world country
>1st world:countries like germany,uk,france,japan
>2nd world:your own country,majority of eastern european countries,half of south american countries,china,etc..
>3rd world:somalia,niger,congo,sub-saharan states
Learn the difference,people!!!
>>
>>73091805
You never really have to worry much about safety and basically unless you go insane you can't end up homeless as long as you just know how to fill paper for walfare
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.