[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I am going to my grandpa's funeral and apparently, he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 14720.jpg (321KB, 728x400px) Image search: [Google]
14720.jpg
321KB, 728x400px
So, I am going to my grandpa's funeral and apparently, he had a second wife, from whom he got a daughter, when he was 63.

As a result, I am going to see my 16 y.o. aunt (I am 20) there.

It feels weird to have an aunt, who's younger than you.

Do you have any weird age-related stuff going on in your family?

Btw, grandpa's second wife was 29 at that moment. She's relatively young too.
>>
>>73091156
Have you ever read Usagi Drop? Use that as a template, albeit the age difference is quite a bit less extreme.

Anyway, my aunt married some 19 year old Turk, she's 52, so that's definitely the weirdest.
>>
You are more related than first cousins I think.
>>
>>73091156
R u gonna fug?
>>
>>73091301
wew at germany
>>
>>73091301
KEBABED
>>
>>73091357
"My little aunt can't be this cute" the series.
>>
>>73091301
Business idea: marry rich old German lady
>>
File: IMG_0219.png (86KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0219.png
86KB, 500x462px
>>73091301
>Germany
Even though your post is quite possibly bait
>>
>>73091401
>>73091418
>>73092008
Yeah, I get it, fucking roach got into the family, but at least he cooks kebabs good. I'll take a few Turks over some Frogs.

>>73091588
Leave it to the mountain jew to find the money in the equation.
>>
File: 1486996510238.jpg (33KB, 412x394px) Image search: [Google]
1486996510238.jpg
33KB, 412x394px
>>73092371
> Leave it to the mountain jew to find the money in the equation.

Why I am almost certain something of this sort exists in German language as a proverb?
>>
When I think about the relatedness again then probably you're as related to your aunt as I am to my first cousin.

http://apps.nolanlawson.com/relatedness-calculator/index?q=aunt
> For instance, if A is B’s uncle, [...]
>calculate 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2 or (1/2)^3. [...]
So the relatedness is 1/8

What about first cousins?
>But this is only part of the relatedness between A and B. If they have more than one common ancestor we have to add on the equivalent figure for each ancestor.
>First cousins, for instance, have two common ancestors, and the generation distance via each one is 4. Therefore their relatedness is 2 x (1/2)^4 = 1/8.
>>
>>73092538
The only common ancestor we share is my grandpa.
>>
>>73093161
I thought a bit more about it. Your aunt is your parent's half-sibling. And the relatedness calculator knows siblings, half-siblings, cousins etc.:
http://apps.nolanlawson.com/relatedness-calculator/index?q=parent%27s+half-sibling
>Relatedness coefficient: 12.5%

http://apps.nolanlawson.com/relatedness-calculator/index?q=cousin
>Relatedness coefficient: 12.5%

Who else thinks that incest is hot if the relatedness is not mire than 12.5%?
>>
>>73093282
> Who else thinks that incest is hot if the relatedness is not mire than 12.5%?

So there's this '''''cousin'''' I have

I guess her father is my grandma's brother. I'm not sure whether he's an actual brother or a cousin too. Me and my ''''''cousin''''' are almost the same age though. I want to fuck her, that would be a novelty.
>>
>>73091156
My grandpa is like 70 and he had a daughter with some Guatemalan girl that ran away alone. I'm 25 and my aunt is around 11.
>>
>>73093620
doesnt this bring out some desires in you guys?

like because of it being so unusual and taboo...
>>
>>73093785
Not really, not for the child.
I had crushes on some cousins older than me I almost never see, but of course I'll never try to do shit with members of my family.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.