[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See an OP litigating the whiteness of some country or ethnic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (44KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 575x556px
>See an OP litigating the whiteness of some country or ethnic group
>click post
>US flag

Why is the US so anxious to deliberate upon who is and who isn't white?
>>
It is Americans they who came up with the term in the first place, plus they're the cultural hegemon of the West and the gold standard for most scales/labels.
>>
>>73063583
They're so insecure about being 60% white they feel the need to call everyone else not white.
>>
Reminder that you are not white if you speak fewer than 4 languages and you don't have a PhD in hard science.
>>
Because it's fucking funny

>imply that ANY COUNTRY isn't white
>every country on the board chimps out at you

Non-Americans are so insecure about their whiteness it's unreal. You can have hours of fun baiting the white supremacist losers on this board by finding evidence of African admixture in France, or Arab admixture in Southern Europe.

What Europeans are too stupid to realize is that most Americans aren't as racist as they are. Europeans are unironically "TRIGGERED" by being called non-white, that's why they have dozens of "56%" images saved on their harddrives to use against Americans that trigger them. They're so pathetically obsessed with race that they think being called non-white is an insult, which is why it's so easy to fuck with them as an American.
>>
>>73063583
Chicanos and non whites
>>
File: 1490925520350.png (1MB, 1543x738px) Image search: [Google]
1490925520350.png
1MB, 1543x738px
Is it that time again?
>>
>>73066326
This post really yanked my burger
>>
Only Southern Europeans get mad someone says they're not white. I have no idea why they're so insecure.
>>
>>73065857
Its less about not being "white" whatever the fuck that is, its more that our countries are build on titulary bloodlines with an own national mythology that legitimates its existance.
If you tell a sardinian he is part african then this delegimitises his claim to the island slightly as it means having been conquered in the past. Simplified, this is a bit how oldworld thinking functions.
>>
>>73065857
This, it goes on hour after hour, day after day, min after month.

I wonder why Euros even bother replying to obvious bait in the first place
>>
>>73066747
We know why.
>>
Because that's what happens when your country is ethnically mixed. You have to go by race instead.
>>
>>73066747
Id rather be separated from every single English speaker.
>>
>>73063583
Inferiority complex, thats sad
>>
>>73065684
This basically. Our country is almost half poop skin so we're starting to get very insecure and nervous about it and criticizing other cunts is a coping mechanism.
>>
>>73063583
It triggers ethnic whites desu >>73066747
>>
File: education1.png (56KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
education1.png
56KB, 300x213px
>>73063583
Because the US is the only place where a huge number of whites are worse than the non-whites.
>>
>>73065684
half of latinos are white though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.