[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are israelis on this board so self hating? every time i see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

why are israelis on this board so self hating? every time i see them post they always talk about hating their own country etc etc. aren't they supposed to be a bunch of rabid, arab hating ultra-nationalists?
>>
Eh, you serious? I've been seeing exclusively the opposite and I've been here for 4 years I think.
>>
It's called being a realist
>>
I've never seen a self-hating Israeli in all my time on this board.
>>
>>73052547
>ultra-nationalists
Zionism was a multiculti idea.
>>
>>73052547
ive experienced the opposite
>>
>"Why are a nation of Jews so self-hating?"

Gee I wonder.
>>
>>73052547
>Arab hating
That doesn't stop the country from being 20% Arab, more so if you consider the Brown Jews who moved from Arab countries and Africa.
Also
>Dense as fuck
>Desert
>Expensive, taxes outta the arse
So on and so on.
Mind you the as Russian said, I think it's just a few Israelis who visit 4chan, in the recent happiness poll Israel was like in the top 10.
>>
They figured their country is not white because they are smart like that
>>
>>73052547
The israeli who almost got extinct in the wwii, they fought back hard, sometimes a little misdirected but hard.

I live in sweden but whenever israel comes up i feel the israelis were gods people once.

The israelis need the protection of all the might of the western world, just saying what i feel.
>>
>>73053006
Are you a protestant?
>>
>>73053112
I sure am.
>>
>>73052547
There is a reason as to their self loathing, their country has been fucked by feminism HARD, even more than the west.
>>
>>73053178
Why american and not lutheran?
>>
>>73053112
Just because you are a german i hope it does not mean you are a nazi (i hope) and just because i am a swede does not mean i am not a protestant.

I just want the jews to prosper, they suffered a lot in the wwii and i just cant stop crying when i see what the nazis did to the jews in the wwii.
>>
>>73053449
Im just suprised to see such a statement here and furthermore due to the religious nature of it which is usually connected to american protestantism.
>>
>>73053671
This, what kind of a prodi is that swede
>>
Israelis on /int/ are 50/50 bipolar, no middle ground. Either they are self-hating jews who want to be nuked, or they are JIDF incarnates, Israel can do no wrong it's the most free and advanced country in the world and the most humane army and if you have even heard of Palestine you are an anti-semite who must be killed.
>>
>>73052547

Proxies is my guess

That or just misinformation - they are Jews after all.
>>
>>73056455
Wow it's almost as if different Jews have different values gained from personal experience and upbringing.
>>
>>73052547
Half of them are russians or ukrainians so self hating is only natural for them
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.