[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if our entire existence and observable universe are nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ff3.jpg (61KB, 560x374px) Image search: [Google]
ff3.jpg
61KB, 560x374px
What if our entire existence and observable universe are nothing but an alien experiment, with the figment of God introduced into our imaginations regularly for control?

What if we're nothing but one of countless servers on some alien kid's computing device running Age of Galaxies 3?
>>
then those aliens are dicks cuz my life sucks lol
>>
>>73028787
Who cares?
>>
>>73028787
>Age of Galaxies 3
Godsemble Studios dieded, so the kid is going to get bored of it soon and we'll disappear.
>>
>>73028787
Poor Sudan. what has become of you.
humans adapted over millions of years of evolution to become what we are today. I just learned about evolution about a month ago, ha!! i think we evolved from apes or something of that sort and 50 million years later, here we are! i like your theory a ton though, we should talk. it sounds wicked cool. I agree with the experiment but you gotta consider Adam and Eve, right? I think your theory is possible. I'm really interested in this stuff and my imaginary friends think I'm screwed up becuase I think it's cool, but you agree right otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question. Hope this helps..<3. Btw, how did you think of this? DID you watch matrix?
>>
>>73028923
I always find it peculiar how the mere suggestion of apostasy drives Egyptian posters mad

The terrorist backlash in Sinai isn't a fluke apparently
>>
>>73028787
>Age of Galaxies 3?
Pleb game. Age of Galaxies 2 was beter, I don't like that they made the game to finish by the Vacuum death.
>>
>>73028787
I was thinking about something a little bit different recently. We can be part of the simulation that was created by the original humans who lived in the true world with aliens and shit. They created us and other parallel universes to see how much time it takes too reach the alien technological level without any help.
>>
>>73028787
What am I suppose to do about that?

You can make these "what if"'s all day long.

What if we ARE the aliens?
>>
>>73029769
>What if we ARE the aliens?
Make sense. We are actually from Mars. And Reptilian is the original inhabitant. We invade and fucked the dinosaur and now the reptilian shapeshift into Jews for revenge. Those big hole in Canada is actually crater caused by super weapon used by Human force.
>>
>>73028787
What if op was a fag?
>>
>>73028974
So that is a no? __ __;))
>>
>>73029844
FUCKING MAMMALS GOD GAVE ME THIS PLANET GET OUT REEEEEE
>>
>>73029844
Seems pretty clear to me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.