[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't Indians, Pakis, Bengalis, Filipinos, Indonesians,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why don't Indians, Pakis, Bengalis, Filipinos, Indonesians, Thais, etc know their worth?

Why do they become migrant workers and work for fucking pennies?

Why do they value themselves so little?
>>
>why are people moving out of their shitholes to earn more money and have a chance for a better life

damn... woah... made me think... danm...
>>
Because at home we're paid less for more work.
>>
>>73028627
But they don't. They earn like 10 cents an hour, live in extremely harsh conditions, have no workers rights, etc

How the fuck are they improving their lives?
>>
>>73028627
I agree completely, and this is why we should get rid of national borders
>>
>>73028645
Do you really think any of those groups are earning 10 cents an hour in Canada, even if they're just nurses or even janitors? They probably earn more than you do
>>
>>73028627
This

Our governments treat as inhumanely, I get paid 13 US Dollars a month for being the second thing to an Attending Physician/Consultant, and now both consultants won't even give me a proper recommendation because they hate me and think I am paranoid delusional

Fucking cunts are literally nothing compared to me in Neurology because of my autism memory, I have diagnosed 50% of the cases entering the next British Royal College Examination pool in Khartoum, I also instructed all patients to make it exceedingly difficult to diagnose themselves, to ensure the richer doctors who could pay the exam fee don't make it

What you see as degrading slave labour we see as a godsend, a great opportunity.
>>
Indonesians aren't worth anything
>>
>>73028672
I wasn't talking about Canada

They move en masse to the Arabian peninsula
>>
>>73028751
In that case they might be treated like human excrement but so many of them are doing it that they're obviously making more money, which isn't hard to believe.
>>
>>73028785
But HOW?

They earn like 10 cents a day. How the fuck is it even worth it?
>>
>>73028751
do you know what it's like in the poor regions of the subcontinent?

the literal slave labour they do in the UAE is an improvement
>>
>>73028740
t. drunk bogan running amok in Bali last Sunday
>>
>>73028813
the annual bogan migration to bali raises the collective IQ of both Indonesia and Australia
>>
>>73028811
that's 5 cents more than in bangladesh or cambodia
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.