[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best european country to live in and why is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: goals.jpg (25KB, 429x501px) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
25KB, 429x501px
What is the best european country to live in and why is it Switzerland?
>>
they make more money

but still less than me
>>
This...only euro country with nice nature
>>
Because it's a democracy.
>>
>>73026284
>Switzerland
>people are cunts
>anal about laws
>can't cook for shit

If you want mad money and low taxes or have an urge to see mountains 24/7, sure, go for it
>>
Because of their semi non-retarded gun laws
>>
>>73029665
I want to see a mountain in my life time ;-;
>>
>>73026284
The girl is Elly Tran Ha.
>>
>>73029665
>t. Buttblasted third worlder
>>
But no sea..
>>
>>73030328
Chile is a stone's throw away, m8
>>73029599
A direct democracy which is great imo. I like your currency btw. Graubunden is my favorite canton.
>>
File: 1424302619301.jpg (2MB, 4000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1424302619301.jpg
2MB, 4000x2250px
>>73029443
>Scandinavia doesn't have nice nature
>>
Greece, Cyprus or some nicer Yugo place that has a coastline are objectively the best
>>
>>73030739
fuck off sharter

you wish america was as third world as Czechia
>>
>>73029443
laughing at you
>>
>>73030739
The average swiss is rich enough to afford a vacation on any mediterranean beach. They're not that far from it anyway.
>>
>>73030722
>thirdworlder

Secondworlder
>>
>>73026284
if it's anything like bavaria, which i suspect it is, it is probably a miserable place with pretty nature somewhat trying to make up for it
>>
>>73032471
>The average swiss is rich enough to afford a vacation on any mediterranean beach

and stingy enough not to buy it
>>
>>73030739
They have lakes
Also there's only a 6-7/4-5 drive to southern France or western Italy where they even speak the language
>>
just got back from switzerland. Was very clean, beautiful, and safe. I went to the lucerne area, and the history/pride in their canton was palpable. Prices were high however, but I personally don't think that's an issue. It was like a paradise imo.

Then again I'm from London so any small city where people are vaguely cohesive seems good.
>>
>>73029665
this, could never live with Swiss mindset about rules.

plus they really are cunts.
>>
>>73026284
yeah we get it you're Jewish
>>
>>73034392
how is Bavaria miserable?
>>
>>73031646
nice graphics my man. are you using enb?
>>
>>73031646
Sad compared to the alps and southern european beachez are dirty n dissapointing
>>
Slovenia.

>>73029665
>>anal about laws

As long as they dont go complete retard 'who needs common sense when you have the law' tier like Australia then what exactly is the problem with this ? Ordnung is important in society.

Also I found Swiss people to be very friendly, almost unusually so.
>>
>>73032380
Mount blanc maybe french but alps will always be kniwn as swiss
>>
>>73035094
full of stuck-up borderline assburgers bavarians
>>
>>73035159
>'who needs common sense when you have the law'

I was visiting a friend there one day and we wanted to go to an uni party inside the uni, so we go, only students were allowed in but I'm a crafty wog so I'll find a way to sneak in. when we get there my friend gives the guy the ID and this bald fucker in a yellow jacket is like "ohhh, but you need the school ID to get in", after half an hour of discussing shit like if his mensa card for the uni could prove that he was a student and not some fucking guy they still didn't let him him.

moral of the story we ended up sneaking in both and not paying for anything.
>>
>>73035516
kek how did you sneak in ?
>>
>>73035675
first we asked some girls coming out of there if they could give us their bracelets, you need to tear them off to take them apart so I tried to make it look like it was not tore up by tucking it into my jacket's arm. bald fucker still noticed but I had a lot of people behind me (the pressure factor, never underestimate it), and I kept pretending to not understand and saying "ERASMUS ERASMUS". so I just kind sprinted in and that's it.

at this point I could see my friend from the other side of the glass trying the same thing but getting rejected because some girl from security saw him discussing about his mensa card for half an hour.

at this point I just opened a fire door for him from inside because fuck the bolice.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.