[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN MURRICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN MURRICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

ywn be american. why live?
>>
>>73025991
>ywn be american.
You can be though. We basically have an open boarder with you. Just come over.
>>
>>73025991
>Wanting to be part of the 51% White country
No thanks.
>>
>>73026030
You literally don't though.
>>
>>73025991
But Syrup-kun, you are already American.

Look!
>>
>>73026037
We still have more white people than you buddy
>>
>>73026121
Doesn't matter how many you have when they can be outvoted by Spics and Niggers. Look at Brazil. It has 80 million white people, but they don't matter at all because they are ruled by a non-white majority.
>>
>>73026037
>insulting americans
>on an american finger painting forum
>while using the language that they made globally relevant
have fun in a non-country with a shit language pseudo-kraut. literally the only reason you're relevant is because of hitler
>>
>>73026144
Americans deserve to be insulted. Your shit country killed the hope for humanity.
>>
>>73026141
That's not how it works. Electoral college ensures that tyranny of the majority will not happen.
>>
>>73026220
Just wait until your boomers die off and you are left with a non-white majority. Then no electoral college can save you.
>>
>>73026037

that's why you move to the US to make it whiter, fritz
>>
>>73026254
Did you not read what I just said you autistic kraut? The electoral college prevents tyranny of the majority, so even with a non white majority, everyone's opinion is accounted for. Your are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>73026319
I would rather take my chances in my homeland.
>>
>>73026320
No it doesn't, the electoral college is just the popular vote of each of the 50 states individually rather than nationally. It doesn't protect you from anything.
>>
File: jughead.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
jughead.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>fun fact

America is not a country but a nation.
>>
>>73026320
Hey dixiecuck i'm White.
>>
>ywn be american. why live?
I don't think I'd really want to be an American, but the opportunity to live and work there would be nice.

There are still aspects of America which are very unfree. Them taxing their citizens regardless of where in the world they're working is one example. The TSA is another example, and one which draws parallels as to why the Americans rebelled against the British to begin with.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.