[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignore random pic. Why do people like Scandinavian flag design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: coK5vo9.png (62KB, 539x1555px) Image search: [Google]
coK5vo9.png
62KB, 539x1555px
Ignore random pic.

Why do people like Scandinavian flag design but hate on the pan-Slavic one?

I get called Slovakia or Russia for example. Why doesn't Denmark or Finland get called Sweden?

Our flags are meant to look similair that's the point but they are not the same!
>>
>>73020208
>Why doesn't Denmark or Finland get called Sweden?
but they do

In my country dumb people will often mistake Norway and Sweden
>>
>>73020208
Because Nordic crosses are actually good looking, and since they're a pattern, not a palette, they allow for some creative design.
Unlike that p*nslavshit eyesore of blue put next to red with an occasional memestamp that is barely recognizable unless you zoom in.
>>
>>73021020
Fucking Indonesia giving me shit.
>>
>>73021043
(Not him.) You should just sit and discuss the matter with Slovakia and Serbia, to make your emblems larger and of equal size, so that one of you could put it on the left, the other on the right and the last one in the centre.

Heck, why nobody mistakes Czechs with anybody?
>>
>>73021248
Are you blind? Slovakia's emblem is in the center and Serbia's flag has different order of colours than we do.
>>
>>73021043
By all objective standards it's aesthetic as fuck, thank you very much.
And if I want to draw it, all I need is a more or less white surface, my own cut finger, and a single move of my hand. That's it.
Meanwhile you'd need something blue and you'd have to scribble your tiny meme peaks or it would look like a Russian flag.
>>
>>73021248
Emblems on flags don't make any sense.
>Heck, why nobody mistakes Czechs with anybody?
The triangle is pretty distinct.
>>
File: 8vVKVqj5pGw.jpg (56KB, 448x500px) Image search: [Google]
8vVKVqj5pGw.jpg
56KB, 448x500px
>>73020208\
>Katsap flag
>pan-Slavic
Kekus Maximus.
>>
>>73020208
Because Panslavism has killed millions of people and is objectively a retarded ideology that serves mostly as a tool for Russian imperialism.

Nordic crosses are just a bunch of autists trying to form an exclusive autist club.
>>
>>73021483
Lo fucking l.
Shouldn't be waving the Union Jack then.
>>
File: krtek_laughs_at_you.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
krtek_laughs_at_you.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>73021320
>Are you blind?

I'm blind enough. What do you want after all, not to be mistaken, or flow the whole world with your butthurt?

Croatian design is well thought for example, and Serbia of course fucked everything.
>>
>>73021547
Just admit you could do better for a flag and move on, lad.
>>
File: 1490824551239.jpg (120KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490824551239.jpg
120KB, 1000x750px
>>73021606
>Pole lecturing others on butthurt
>Mfw
>>
File: four_leaf.jpg (182KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
four_leaf.jpg
182KB, 800x500px
>>73021646
>>
>>73021635
any pan-slavic flag > Union Jack

I'm just being objective
>>
File: петух русич.jpg (42KB, 491x337px) Image search: [Google]
петух русич.jpg
42KB, 491x337px
>>73020208
>Our flags are meant to look similair
That's because so called """"slavic"""" brethren cannot into creative shit.
>>
>>73021748
I'm not even British and think their flag is objectively one of the best in Europe. Pan-Slavic flags are ahistorical and have nothing to do with the culture of the nations they represent. The best Slavic flags are the Czech Republic, Poland, Belarus, and the Ukraine.
>>
>>73021838
You stole it from the Dutch in the first place.
>>
File: pan porucznik zadowolony.png (58KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
pan porucznik zadowolony.png
58KB, 429x410px
>>73021483
>Because Panslavism has killed millions of people and is objectively a retarded ideology that serves mostly as a tool for Russian imperialism.
v e r y good post
you know all the right words lad
>>
File: i.png (2KB, 640x375px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
2KB, 640x375px
What about our flag
>>
Nordic flags are distinguishable

Slav flags are same shit everytime with maybe a weird symbol
>>
>>73021850
I mean aesthetically, you can't say that British flag is better looking than lets say Slovenian flag
>>
>>73021994
That's a matter of opinion, I think it does, but I think a defining factor when choosing a flag should be that it's recognizable. Panslavic flags don't do this, there's a bigger difference between this country's flag and Australia's then there is between Russia's and Slovakia's, and this flag is literally on their's. And that's a shame because Slovakia and Russia are very different cultures (which goes without saying, obviously).
>>
>>73021646
>ayyy guys explain to me why do you think my flag is shit
>WOW how dare you actually criticize my flag
Luka pls
>>73021547
If panslavism is so great, why don't you rejoin your Yugoslavian brothers? :^)
>>
>>73021948
delete this immediately or I will report you
>>
>>73021902
Typical european lies. Russian flag was invented by Vladimir the Great himself in 988.
>>
File: polpot.jpg (305KB, 1100x1412px) Image search: [Google]
polpot.jpg
305KB, 1100x1412px
>>73022270
>waving usual freemason tricolor ribbon
>muh muh thousand-year reich

LOL @ Pan Slaves """"""History"""""
>>
File: leijonalippu.jpg (306KB, 758x499px) Image search: [Google]
leijonalippu.jpg
306KB, 758x499px
>>73020208

Because everyone only looks at colors, not tiny patterns that are barely visible on a phone.

White Finland's flag was supposed to be a lion on a red background but then Red gommie bastards decided to adopt the "yellow stuff on a red background" theme and no one wanted to be confused with them. Would have been better than a gay Scandi cross, though.
>>
>>73023561
>pic
nice
fyi that's the flag of Kraków and Saint Mary
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.