[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The EU is threatening to ask for Gibraltar in the Brexit negotiations.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Maggie.jpg (55KB, 530x411px) Image search: [Google]
Maggie.jpg
55KB, 530x411px
The EU is threatening to ask for Gibraltar in the Brexit negotiations. They must not think that we'll bother protecting it since it's just a small island.

>mfw
>>
>island
>>
>island
>>
>island
>>
>>73011815
>>73011887

It's gonna be a non EU territory walled out in the border.

That sort of counts as an island.
>>
>>73012131
But then where will you buy cheap shit?
>>
>>73011065
You can keep Gibraltar, we'll take Scotland instead
>>
>>73012376
Lel you believe that
>>
>>73012289

Moroccan fast boats will keep supplying untaxed tobacco and other nice smokable/sniffable stuff, although they'll have to land elsewhere than Her British Majesty's Rock now.
>>
>>73012437
whenever anyone thinks that the EU is even going to bother with Scotland, or that Scotland even wants to leave Britain always makes me giggle. Fukkin mainland Europeans and their delusions of grandeur, jean claude juncker says he's going to attempt to make states in the USA secede and when I read that I completely stopped being slightly worried about the EU after I realised it was ran by retards who honestly think they have the power to overthrow the United States or something.
>>
File: 1484701093352.jpg (131KB, 625x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1484701093352.jpg
131KB, 625x1023px
>>73011065
gib raltar
>>
File: Henry Cavill In Gibraltar 127.jpg (288KB, 1140x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Henry Cavill In Gibraltar 127.jpg
288KB, 1140x1574px
>98% of Gibraltarians rejected a power share between Britain and Spain and wanted to remain with the UK

Spain being a poor country, it should be thankful Britain is there to protect the area and the strait of Gibraltar.
>>
>>73011815
>>73011887
>>73011946
>>73012131
It's a clear reference to the falklands war. Maybe they want out not to share this fucked education.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.