[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your cunt 2. The part of your cunt that you live in 3. Describe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2228.jpg (551KB, 1600x1195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2228.jpg
551KB, 1600x1195px
1. Your cunt
2. The part of your cunt that you live in
3. Describe your weather

1. Flag

2. Northeastern västergötaland

3. Cloudy all the fucking time, sun is a rarity but rain sure isn't. Winter is constantly shifting between + and - degrees, which contributes to awful amounts of slushy snow everywhere, but It's also not too uncommon with some days that you freeze your ass of.
>>
Forgot to mention, we have even less sunlight in winter because the sun sets so fucking fast.
>>
>>73007378

2. Schleswig-Holstein

3. Same as yours but a bit more sun and a bit less rain. And it's very windy.
>>
File: 1487151436747.png (3KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
1487151436747.png
3KB, 274x242px
>>73007378
>Poland
>podlasie (north-east)
Usually hot af summers, rainy af autumns, cold and long winters (if you compare it to rest of cunt) and springs with high variations of temperature. Now it is pretty warm and dry. Last night you could walk down the streets in t-shirts. Most comfy part of the year has begun
>>
>>73007378
Italy, tuscany
Not so cold winters
Too hot summers
Perfect springs
Rainy and windy autumns
Obviously filled by nordic envyers
>>
File: 20160425_105532.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160425_105532.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Chile
Santiago

Mediterranean with 4 seasons, although they are turning into 2 (summer, winter), dry during autumn, summer and spring, a lot of sun, and in winters rains lightly but for long periods. I live near the mountains so almost every winter it snows. Bretty good
pic Related
>>
>>73007378
1. Faraguay
2. the Central part
3. what's the name of that weather where half the sky is overcast and the other half is sunny?
>>
>>73007378
ah you mean climate? it's hot all fucking year, unlike my hometown when it was -1°C on winters (omg so cold i would have to wear an actual coat for that)
Asunción also has lots of microweather, it rains in one neighborhood while it's sunny on another
>>
Ljubljana basin (north central Slovenia)

A moderate continental climate where temperatures range from 40°C to -10°C. Lots of rain, lots of wind, never a winter without snow.
>>
Texas

Never ending summer
>>
>>73007378
1. Flag
2. Northwestern Mexico (Baja California)
3. Depends on how the mountain gods want the weather to be.
Just kidding it's usually under 10 C during winter, and above 20 during the rest of the year.
It tends to rain a lot during Winter but it gets comfy as hell, Summer is literally yelling "Go to the beach you asshole" in your face.
>>
File: IMG_3446.jpg (134KB, 780x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3446.jpg
134KB, 780x1012px
>>73007378
Flag, Oklahoma (basically a bit south of the exact middle of the country)

Besides tornadoes out the ass and earthquakes every other day, we also have incredibly inconsistent weather. It might snow one day and get up to 21° C the next
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.