[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a literal modern American serf. I work for my landlord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1467978397836.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467978397836.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
I'm a literal modern American serf. I work for my landlord to maintain the apartment building I live in as well as some of his other properties. I am very poor.

Ask me anything you might want to know about what it's like to be a poor serf in modern Rome.
>>
>>73000336
Toilet paper over or under?
>>
What do you wear?
>>
>>73000400
As somebody who actually does this for a living I think I have some authority in the matter when I say over.

If you put it under there is a much bigger risk for you pulling too much and wasting toilet paper on top of the fact that it is not as comfortable to pull toilet paper when it's under the roll.

>>73000416
I wear mostly the same clothes I've worn since I was in school. I wear mostly blue jeans, with normal T-shirts and polos that I have gotten as gifts or from walmart/target. I have worn the same payless shoes for 10 years that I got for free from one of my parents co-worker. I will probably replace those soon though because the rubber is falling off them.
>>
>>73000336
Do you have any feelings of hatred/ envy towards your landlord?
>>
SHART
>>
>>73000336
you might be a modern serf but

>USA
>modern Rome

kek
>>
>>73000336
Seems like you live a NEET-tier life with few and irregular working hours. If that's so, then you should count your blessings.
>>
>>73000336
what race do you belong to?
>>
>>73000336
how can I get an American gf?
she can be chubby, it's ok
>>
>>73000520
No I have tons of love and respect for him and his family, otherwise I wouldn't work for them. They do lots of really great things for the community and actually care about their properties and the people in them.

They are very religious, and they often travel the world and help rebuild homes destroyed in tragedies. They volunteer to manage local non-profit groups and basically they are just all around great people.

>>73000605
I am very wealthy, I just don't have much money.

>>73000615
I'm white but I don't care a whole lot about heritage so I couldn't tell you what I mostly am. I'm basically a mutt with Scottish, Irish, french, native and jewish genes among others.

>>73000618
Just come here and ask one out.
>>
>>73000686
>great people.
>self serving philanthropy
>>
>>73000739
They aren't like the super rich you hear about, they don't go to these places and just fund houses being built. They physically build them themselves. They put in the labor to help, not only our local community, but many communities in need all over the world. Whatever the reason that's something you have to admire.
>>
>>73000686
Can I date your sister?
>>
>>73000872
I've only met both of my sisters a couple of times and I believe they are both married with children.
>>
>>73000907
where can I meet black american women who are not fat, poor and stupid?
>>
>>73000960
Most of them are prostitutes. I'd recommend probably northern IL as your best bet as they have high public education standards and a healthy population of minorities.
>>
>>73001019
ok thanks
I really want a nice nigger gf
>>
>>73001117
>I really want a nice nigger gf
I Volkstod
>>
>>73001117
Best of luck, just love them and treat them with respect and they will treat you like a king.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.