[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170310_111008.jpg (78KB, 1024x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170310_111008.jpg
78KB, 1024x555px
>he lives in a black """"""""country"""""""""
>>
For some reason, despite being """secular""", Muslims get to have different personal laws in India.
For example, a Muslim man in India can divorce his wife by simply saying "talaq" 3 times to her.
>>
>>72997712
Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary
>>
wait what the hell? Since when is that illegal. I thought Mormons did it all the time.
>>
>>72997740
you can have sex with as many people as you want if you're not married, and you also can if you are married but your wife/husband is an absolute cuck and wont mind, otherwise she/he could sue you because fucking somebody else while married is literally illegal.
you also can't marry more than 1 person.

but in countries with polygamy all of that is legal.
>>
>criminalizing man's natural tendency to favour multiple women
>making it illegal for a man to take care of more than one woman who he's fucking

Sorry, but I have to side with the black countries on this one. Besides, polygamy happens here, too. Pic related; the guy isn't married to them but he lives with both and has a child with both of them. He takes care of the whole family.

The only reason polygamy is banned is to give betas a better chance at having a wife (since they tend to get rebellious when too many of them can't get a gf/wife).
>>
>>72997972
I think you can have multiple religious marriages in some places
They don't all have to be legally recognised
>>
>>72998186
This
>>
>>72997972
Only true for shit-tier countries. Infidelity isn't illegal in the civilized world.
>>
>tunis
>98% muslim
>blue
what’s up with that?
>>
>he doesn't own multiple nekomimi waifus
>>
Ironically, I've read in studies that women tend to be the ones who get dissatisfied with monogamy. The U.S. has huge divorce rates and a majority and initiated by women. All this "men are natural pimps" talk is hilarious
>>
>tfw no concubine gf
>>
>>72999027
Ask your whore mother
>>
Why do people give a shit if the state recognises it? In any western country you can have sex and live with any number of adults just fine.
>>
File: 1490813236587.gif (597KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490813236587.gif
597KB, 500x500px
>>72998186
>>72998636
Canucks everyone
>>
>>72998186
Yup.
>>
>>72997712
Shame on you, India, I thought Muslims are oppressed in your country.
>>
>>72998186
This nigga gets it
>>
>>73001258
Oppressing minorities is haram.
>>
B-but Mormons? Isnt Utah should be black?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.