[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Arabians always showing the most cruelity in 21th centuary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

Why are Arabians always showing the most cruelity in 21th centuary?

They all seem to be enjoying to behead their nearby people and kill captives in the most cruel way they could. Running over by a tank, Burning alive etc.

they seem to be doing it because they like it rather than doing it because of some certain religion or ideaology

Arabians are so cruel and savage-like
>>
Mudslime religion
>>
>>72993271
It's a few certain arab countries (iraq,syria,libya) which have these gangsters with cruel executions, but anyway..
I think if you abuse any group of people enough they are going to eventually chimp out
>>
>>72993414
It's literally so much fucked up. Middle east and Arab region seem to be cursed land on the planet.

If you ever need, abandon your religion and come to Korea. We are fine to take you only if you abandon your religion.
>>
>>72993271
Their cruelty has nothing to do with being Arabs. In fact most Muslims are not even Arabs.
>>
>>72993271
>in 21th century?
because they're not there yet.
>>
We will cleanse them from our land!

*explodes himself*
>>
>>72994008
are you saying beheading disbelievers and having sex slaves based on their religion was normal for everyone back then? Is it another current year kind of argument?
>>
>>72993291
>Mudslime religion

Arabs invented the religion tho.

So it's the Arab culture.
>>
>>72994341
So christianity is jewish culture then?
>>
>>72994341
a few individuals invented this religion not arabs and before Islam came about arabs lived quite peacefully together despite many different religions they adhered to
>>
>>72994341
what about Christian arabs in lebanon, syria etc is it part of their culture too?
>>
>>72994398
>So christianity is jewish culture then?
Christianity deviated too greatly after the Roman Empire converted.

It's essentially Roman (Catholic) culture now.
>>
>>72994400
They might haven't fought over religion but there was huge tribalism back then. Muhammed fought it and formed a functioning society. And a lot of savage habits such as burying daughters were completely banned.
>>
Arabs are violent, it comes from being a desert people who have to murder to survive.
>>
>>72994398
Yes. Yes it is.
>>
>>72993414
We don't "abuse" your brothers, yet they chimp out.
>>
>>72994496
and how many fucked up things were allowed in consequence? what about wards between different sects of Islam? many of the bad things in the preislamic arabian peninsula that you think you're aware of were made up by muslims themselves
>>
>>72993414
>blaming others
>>
>>72994590
why aren't Jews violent, Einstein?
>>
>>72994320
mate, according to their Calendar, they literally live in the 15th century

In 6 centuries, maybe they will finally behave like civilized people.
>>
>>72994751
Is having another Calendar supposed to back up your argument?
>>
>>72994813
Yes.

Funny "coincidence".
>>
>>72994747
Because of genetics.

Jews are genetically Greedy and intelligent, Arabs are genetically violent, incestuous, and prone to beastiality.
>>
>>72994692
Yes you did, french colonization of algeria was fucking brutal, and also even recently france has lots of blood on its hands in libya. I'm not saying their chimping out is justified..
>>
Why are muslims so hellbent on destroying their own kind? Almost everyday some muslims kills a bunch of other muslims in the middle east
>>
File: arrow.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
arrow.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>>72993271
>muh meme execution video
come here and we'll show you how true cruelty looks like
>>
>>72994950
Wahhabism
>>
>>72994950
Islam is the only religion which is growing in BOTH absolute number AND relative numbers.

I can just imagine you sitting behind your computer, a pale white acne-ridden mong thinking he's typing something witty with his ugly wh*te complexion, not knowing he literally could NOT be more wrong.
>>
>>72994867
So if the Japanese suddenly were captured and forced to convert to Islam their way of life wouldn't change? Because all is determined by genetics solely?
>>
>>72994950
because you can't understand something that requires a more complicated understanding
>>
>>72994731
I'm not blaming others. It's in the same sense how severely bullied american boys turn into school shooters. Abuse anyone enough and he will snap. I think if you grew up in a place like gaza and you saw your family relatives and friends die and your home blown up you will thirst for revenge and join a terror organization. And it's the same everywhere.. how come chechens so into terrorism, because soviets were fucking brutal, they didn't leave a single girl they didn't brutally rape. It's easy just to blame it on religion of ethnicity but it's deeper than that.
>>
>>72994900
Colonialism is over.

I can't see you or you leftist friends whine when your muslim brothers colonize our countries, tho

"revenge"? Grow up, even dindus are more mature.
>>
>>72994992
how about you answer my question?
>>
>>72994985
and what is it? do you think you could explain?
>>
>>72994992
>Islam is the only religion which is growing in BOTH absolute number AND relative numbers.
Is this something deserving to be praised?
>>
>>72994950
Its a civil war,what were you expecting when one side view the other as traitors who sell themselves serving America?
People kindly treating the F-16 pilot who bombed their convoy earlier?
>>
>>72995064
I said i don't think it's justified of course.
>>
>>72995071
I did answer your question you mong - Muslims are not hellbent on destroying their own kind, because Islam is the only religion which is growing and Islam is the only religion which has been through a worldwide resurgence in the 20th century. 60 years ago you wouldn't see one hijab in Egypt, nowadays 99% of women wear one.

Fighting among each other only strengthens the religious fervour
>>
>>72995137
Good then.

Have a good day
>>
>>72995098
I will not make subjective statements, I am just refuting his statements with FACTS.

Nothing personnel, kid
>>
>>72995060
This is quite proper answer though.

But why even in Arab society they do things even more brutally? like ISIS being created and war between Suni and Shia.
They look like they're fighting much more severely than preparing revenge to anyone.
>>
>>72995081
Well these terror groups are killing anyone who doesn't believe in their specific ideology, no matter what sect of muslim you are. Wahhabism is the most ultra conservative form islam that they're trying to spread. I believe its practiced dominantly in Saudi Arabia and of course the terror groups are funded by them aswell as the west.
>>
>>72995197
you fucking stupid
>>
>>72995300
Why? Care to explain?
>>
>>72995347
>being this stupid
>>
>>72994751
youre a tit
>>
Muslim inbreed which causes them to have sadist genes
http://www.barnhardt.biz/the-one-about/the-one-about-muslims-being-inbred/
>>
>>72995385
If you say so, Sadiq.
>>
>>72994992
stfu mohammed and stop leeching.
>>
>>72994398
Actually christianity and modern judaism heavily plagiarized zoroastrianism, which itself is a derivative of proto-Indo-European religion

So you are probably just following a semetic version of proto-indo-european religion
>>
>>72994747

Jews were relegated to cities and urban centers - through conditioning becoming skilled traders and lenders.

Arabs were nomadic desert bandits, which made them violent and obtuse.
>>
>>72995440
>stop leeching

Piece of shit please, I have a job AND I study and I don't even lend money at a 0% interest rate like my fellow students do in order to scam the retarded government
>>
>>72995469
Zoroastrianism has been dead for a long time, Farook
>>
>>72995509
that means you're still leeching.
>>
>>72995509
Are you a muslim, akhi?
>>
>>72995562
I'm not leeching, the government is leeching off of me

taxation is theft
>>72995576
akhi I'm not-practicing
>>
>>72994957
>Poland
>>
>>72993271
WE WUZ TERRORIST
>>
>>72995652
>akhi I'm not-practicing
doesn't it make you a murtadd?
>>
>>72995920
sure
>>
File: Auschwitz.jpg (190KB, 1429x901px) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz.jpg
190KB, 1429x901px
Why are white people so violent?
>>
>>72996679
because people can be violent under certain circumstances
>>
>>72995531
Wrong, still alive. Though in very small numbers. Zoroastrians fled to indiafor example and are still a very minor group there.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.