[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you wanna live in America?? I wanna live there if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: New York???.jpg (29KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
New York???.jpg
29KB, 275x184px
Would you wanna live in America??
I wanna live there if I were a rich white man.
>>
File: IMG_3434.jpg (88KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3434.jpg
88KB, 720x537px
More freedom for us then
>>
If I were like tramp,I'll live in America and I use many money and hang out.
I wanna live in Miami and hang out in many theme park like Disneyland.
But now I never wanna live in America because I am a Asian and not rich.
I hate American rasism and violence(for example gun fights).
>>
>>72986926
*shoots you*
>>
>>72986971
Nooohhhh
>>
Maybe for some holidays or working abroad but not permanently
>>
File: IMG_4942.jpg (194KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4942.jpg
194KB, 3000x2250px
>>72986926
Stick to kawaii/moe culture, it's better suited for you all
>>
>>72986782
Washington Carolina Utah Alaska look comfy as fuck
>>
>>72987013
I hate the Japanese word ''kawaii''.disgusting
because fucking women use the word.
>>
File: IMG_5959.jpg (51KB, 791x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5959.jpg
51KB, 791x461px
>>72987120
It's what anyone thinks about when they think about Japan now. Get your shit together
>>
>>72987143
uhhhhh
But I hate the word!! because they aren't interested in me romantically when they say me kawaii.
disgusting.shit
>>
>>72986782
Ironically if I was rich I'd live in Japan (with a house in the US too) (won't tell you where though)
>>
>>72987241
>Ironically if I was rich I'd live in Japan
>won't tell you where though
Why?
>>
>>72987340
[spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler]cuz i don't know yet but if i did i wouldnt tell[spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler]

would live in tokyo for sure tho and a couple other lowkey nihon residences.
>>
>>72986926
>I hate American rasism

Americans are much more accepting of foreign ethnicities than Japanese are.
>>
>>72987389
(* ̄- ̄)ふ~ん
>>72987413
But we don't use violence on them.
and they use that on us.
>>
>>72986782

I knew this thread was made by nip even before seeing your flag.
>>
>>72987477
Of course it's only one instance but I was just in a whitebread ass bar and there were two east asians right next to me(guy and girl(she was a cutie btw)) and they have been there multiple times and seem to like it a lot there. Told the bartender he was their favorite and they would be back for the 1 year anniversary. I go there a lot myself. There have been at least 3 issues that I know of regarding black people going in but even then they are more than welcome.

Moral of the story. You guys have always been fine and accepted even by the idiotic racists.

Funny story, 2 of those times with issues with black people the perpetrators were Hispanic.
>>
>>72987477
I don't think much anger is directed towards asians (let alone bullets). It's focused on latinos and blacks.

At least you can go to American bars without getting shooed out for being a foreigner at the door.
>>
>>72987545
>idiotic racists

I thought you were trying to suck up to Japanese, not insult them.

Try going to
Japan, 〒110-0005 Tōkyō-to, Taitō-ku, Ueno, 6 Chome−7−9, 中川ビルB1階
when you get a chance to go to your precious Japan and tell me if they're reciprocally welcoming.
>>
>>72986926

did you know that hundreds of millions of americans like myself have never witnessed gun violence?
>>
>>72987589
Not sucking up whatsoever. I know they disallow some gaijin in some places and it's hilarious seeing gaijin defend it.

I'm white too but honestly Japanese discrimination is fucking child's play to me. I grew up around Blacks and Hispanics and it goes both ways but theirs are actually way worse(modern-day wise anyway). Even so, I grew up with them and am comfortable around them more than whites despite that shit. Small percentage.
>>
>>72987662
It's a completely different context though. America is multiracial, where you have large enough numbers of communities within it for enclaves to form and pit themselves against others, seeing them as threats to their own way of life. Whereas Japan might politely decline to accept any foreigners (except as tourists or min-wage english teachers) and will never see a non-Yamato/Jomon/Ainu as a Japanese person, regardless of whether they were born there or not.
>>
>>72987723
I know all about that. Honestly, as a white dude who actually went through real discrimination going back to childhood(and knowing that it is considered completely illegitimate by society; the same white motherfuckers who never met a real black person but went to college and come out with "you're a fucking white male") that is so not shit to me. It always makes me laugh. Try living in the hood.

Now for me, I assimilated and have become accepted in these communities. I am that "good white person who isn't """""really"""""" white". But if you don't, you're eaten alive.

I'm okay with Japan. Their shit is light as fuck. And if they want to retain their hood? That is their right. Just like Black and Hispanic hoods call gentrification.

Let Japan stay "pure". Their right.
>>
I was looking at a map and there's many places that aren't SJW/BLM shitholes or gun crime infested ghettos.

Need to live in a city with at least one university (because need sex) and none were very good options.
>>
>>72987907
btw if you're reading the recent american responses I am born and raised in chicago. Most people tht say that are actually talking about the suburbs, do not believe them, but I am talking about the real city. I've dealt with actual famous murderous gangs and such.

>black gangs are all about their money
>hispanic gangs want to fight you for even being in their vicinit

might surprise some people
>>
>>72987959
My mistake, typo ruined the whole meaning of that post.

I can't find anywhere that I'd actually want to live in the entire USA.

Even "lesser" known places like Philadelphia and Indianapolis have high crime rates.
>>
>>72988063
You can do like most white people and live in a safe suburb if you're willing to drive out to the city every other weekend for fun.

Might sound like too much but a TON of suburbs do it. Even every weekend.
>>
File: Sapporostreet.jpg (1MB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Sapporostreet.jpg
1MB, 1600x1068px
>ywn live in cozy Sapporo
;_;
>>
maybe on a remote farm far away from americans
but then why would i live in america?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.