[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you been to other countries? I havn't been to others.I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1490290284412.png (76KB, 227x276px) Image search: [Google]
1490290284412.png
76KB, 227x276px
Have you been to other countries?
I havn't been to others.I have been living in Japan ever since I was born.
What's the world except this island like?
>>
I have been to both coasts of canada and the interior, it was indistinguishable from America, although Toronto had more India Indians than I've ever seen in my life
>>
I have
It was terrible.
>>
>What's the world except this island like?
bretty good desu
>>
Imagine you lived all your live in a nice orderly hotel and never left it.
Unfortunately the Hotel is located in Detroit.
>>
>>72960415
I wanna go to America once because I wanna watch the most big country in the world(but I don't wanna live in America...).

>>72960524
So....what the fuck would you wanna say?
>>
>>72960275
Pretty messy in all senses, theres no order or law enforcement, people is always late and things are likely to dont work properly also for what ive been told lots of countries could be look very messy and dirty at the eyes of a japanese.
>>
>>72960944
I get it.
But I think I'm loose on time better than average Japanese(but I can't be loose on time when work).
So I'm okay....??
>>
I went on a Caribbean cruise once so I guess technically yeah.
>>
>>72960843
Here's a summary of the united states for you slint eye
>Be American
>Placing some bets on my chosen sport and fingering guns at the range
>ATF pizza van pulls up outside
>Pay no attention and head off
>Filling my car with gas (liquid)
>The (White(Latino)) attendant raises the alarm for my nefarious misdeeds
>Take off down the street as drone buzzes me above
>Try to get across the street to get to some kind of covering
>5 0 pulls up
>Get filled with .45 for j walking
>People on the street burst out with thunderous clapping
>Last thing I see my hands attempting to clap together and the ATF reversing over my dog
>>
File: visited.png (256KB, 5235x2483px) Image search: [Google]
visited.png
256KB, 5235x2483px
Sweden has been the best so far.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.