[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are you rape babies of, /int/? That good feel when rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: jew-pepe.jpg (256KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
jew-pepe.jpg
256KB, 800x778px
Who are you rape babies of, /int/?

That good feel when rape baby of every decent civilization in history
>Egyptian rape baby
>Babylonian rape baby
>Assyrian rape baby
>Greek rape baby
>Roman rape baby
>Byzantine rape baby
>Arab rape baby
>Turkish rape baby
Feels multikulti man. This is why Jews are the superior Master race, we have the genetics of the greatest in history combined in us.
>>
none
purest east viking genes
>>
>>72948994
I'm an Albo so....

Maybe that's why we saved you guys in WWII
>>
Ottoman
>>
Germans and Frenchs were constantly raping each other over the centurys
>>
File: yhd.jpg (60KB, 656x793px) Image search: [Google]
yhd.jpg
60KB, 656x793px
>>72949045
albanians are subhumans

>>72948994
Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population descends mainly from people from ancient Anatolia, rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

>The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized northern Anatolia more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Anatolia.

Direct link to the study:
http://gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf+html

>Jews are getting destroyed by their own Jew Science
>Israeli Jews destroyed, you cant claim territories your ancestors never set foot on
>Evangelicals who support Ashkenazi Jews migration of Israel under the pretext that they are descendants of ancient Israelites, destroyed
>Jews can now claim they are whiter than Germans
>>
>>72950363
So after all antisemitism cards, it turns out that they're not semites at all?
>>
None
>>
>>72948994
Mongolian rapebaby
>>
>>72953416
That's objectively false

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml
>>
>>72948994
Same
>>
Mongolian rape baby
>>
>>72953512
Slovaks have purest genes in Europe since we live in mountains nobody cared enough to rape
>>
Purest genes in Europe reporting 2bh
>>
File: 1484880792760.jpg (23KB, 195x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484880792760.jpg
23KB, 195x200px
>>72948994
bulgarian
jew
armenian
turk
>>
raped by Vikings in Scotland.
raped by Scots in Northern Ireland
raped by Native Americans in West Virginia
(not even kidding, my great x3 grandmother wrote a book about it)
>>
File: why mestizos exist.png (525KB, 598x342px) Image search: [Google]
why mestizos exist.png
525KB, 598x342px
>>72948994
spaniards.
>>
None. I said none. None.
>>
Do girls find rape hot because it's natural and our ancestors used to it a lot when conquering/invading etc? Just wondering
>>
>>72957472
>implying they were raped and didn't gratefully submit to the glorious european colonial cock just like they do present day
>>
>>72950363
Fuck it so we could have indeed adopted them as the sixth german tribe back in the 19th century.
>>
avars i think
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.