[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 what is your cunt's name for bike 2 does your count have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: DlkYVVt.jpg (231KB, 1554x1205px) Image search: [Google]
DlkYVVt.jpg
231KB, 1554x1205px
1 what is your cunt's name for bike 2 does your count have separate bike lanes
>>
вeлocипeд/вeлик
we don't have them
>>
>>72944334
1. Velosiped
2. Only in Moscow and St.Petersburg
>>
>pull over in bike lane to let grandma get out
>almost immediately cyclecunt pulls up
>HEY
>IS YOUR CAR BROKEN DOWN OR SOMETHING MAN
>YOU KNOW THAT'S ILLEGAL RIGHT
>he starts getting out his phone to take pictures of me
>HEY YOU KNOW THAT'S ILLEGAL DON'T YOU
>>
>>72944334
1. polkupyörä
2. in some cities
>>
File: велодорожка.jpg (108KB, 1056x770px) Image search: [Google]
велодорожка.jpg
108KB, 1056x770px
>>72944334
>bike lanes

Ha-ha, bike what? My county doesn't even have proper roads, dude.
>>
>>72944334
1 bici
2 no
>>
>>72944334
1. bicycle
2. sometimes
>>
File: ścieżka-rowerowa-toruń.jpg (19KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
ścieżka-rowerowa-toruń.jpg
19KB, 400x299px
>>72944334
1. rower (roh-vehr)
2. on some streets only, and mostly on sidewalks, what is good, cause I'd rather to kill than get killed
>>
1. Faggotmobile
2. Some cities
>>
>>72944492
Fucking hell, this is the right way to do it. BICYCLES DO NOT BELONG ON THE ROAD.
>>
>>72944417
What an asshole, I take your side
>>
>>72944492
>>72944584
Why can't we get shit like this in Oklahoma? Cyclists need to stop acting like they own the road
>>
Fahrrad
Increasingly in towns and cities. Sometimes they're part of the road, sometimes they're part of the sidewalk. I prefer them to be part of the sidewalk not because I'm buttflustered about cyclists, but simply because I consider cyclists and pedestrians a less dangerous matchup than cyclists and cars in terms of weight difference and speed difference.
>>
>>72944334
Bicicleta
Only in specific cities.
>>
>>72944634
I see those everywhere. Where do you live?
>>
>>72944720
Also this is a personal impression, too. Cycling is a lot more enjoyable when you're part of the sidewalk, ideally seperated from the road by a green strip with trees, instead of having to cycle right next to the road four feet away from stinky cars going 50 kph. It always seems that when they build bike lanes right next to the road they get used far less than when they build them as part of the sidewalk, and I can see why.
>>
They're becoming more common in the suburbs. Most people hate them because they turn two lane roads into one and generate more traffic. Some of the more scenic and touristy places have had them for decades.
>>
1.basikal
2. Yes but motorcycle cunts jack them.
>>
>>72944334
1 自転車 jitensha or チャリ(ンコ) chari(nko)
2 seldom
>>
1. motorlesscycle
2. none
>>
1. Bicicleta
2. Only some, my city has them but nobody uses them
>>
>>72944825
But studies suggest that more lanes generate more traffic. It simply grows with them.
>>
>>72944755
In Oklahoma?
>>
>>72944922
More lanes generate more traffic because more drivers flock to them. What we have is the reverse except the places where they put these in are unavoidable when you need to drive home.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.