[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst possible first name you can give a chi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: chris-chan twerking.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
chris-chan twerking.gif
1MB, 320x240px
What's the worst possible first name you can give a child in your country?

Here it's
>Adolf (historic reasons)
>Kevin (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin#.E2.80.9EKevinismus.E2.80.9C)
>Klothilde (first syllable means toilet)
>>
probably Gay
https://www.behindthename.com/name/gay
>>
>>72930071
Name the child mohammed and then raise him here in a working class town full of Polish, other eastern europeans and plenty of Irish famine dodgers.
>>
>>72930071
Dick
>>
brian and [insert middle eastern name]
>>
>>72930071
>Christoph, Christian, Chris

everything connected with the christian faith may seem aggressive towards the muslim citizens and may inspire aggressive action
>>
>Rainer
>Leif
Youre automatically assumed a gypsy and will be social outcast if you have these names even if youre normal
>>
File: 1480610795283.png (64KB, 377x560px) Image search: [Google]
1480610795283.png
64KB, 377x560px
>>72930754
>Rainer

So und etz fick ich dich richtig!!! Ich hab niemandem was getan und du beleidigst mich!!! HAS T HALT LEIDER SELBST NICHTS VORTUWEIßEN AUSSER NE FETTE WAMPE!!! HAB DICH IMMER REPEKTIERT OHNE KOMPROMISSE ODER!!! GIB MIR NUR EINEN GRUND!!! ABER DU PISST MIR OHNE GRUND ANS BEIN. Wie der kleine Bademeister mit gerade mal 2 kilo muskeln aber immer hulk spielen, war doch klar das es klattscht nur ne frage der Zeit. SELBER SCHULD!!! IHR WOLLT SHACKE HANDS DOCH JETZT MÜSST IHR MIT DEN KONSEQUUENZEN LEBEN. FICKT EUCH JETZT HABT IHR DAS TIER IN MIR ENTFACHT UND ICH BIN NICHT ALLEINE. SCHON MAL BULLRIDING GEMACHT? ICH HAB STIEREIER!!! Und etz pass mal uff 70kilo Rasendes Tesrosteron eiergesteuertes, 10% Korperfett und ein einziger muskel der sich nicht mehr von euch PRIVOZIERENDES PAKT STRESSEN LÄSST. FICK EUCH KOMMT DOCH ICH HAB SCHICHT VON 10 SO LANG WIE ICH WILL ALSO 21UHR KOMMT DOCH!!!!!
>>
Sergei/Sergey
>>
>>72930807
Hello rainer
>>
>>72930866
Is there anyone named Sergei in Mexico?
>>
Enver, Mahmut(literally means "Eat shit" in albanian), Karl(close to dick), Bill(close to 'pill' meaning vagina, and also 'bile' meaning weewee), and some others
>>
>>72930071
My father's name is
Benito Adolfo *****

My grandparents are from Italy.
>>
>>72930071
Probably same as Germany.
If you're living in the city, the add those of Turkey and Albania, desu
>>
>>72931499
>My father's name is
>Benito Adolfo *****
BASED
>>
>>72930472
>not Janus
>>
Some name that is really fuckin difficult to pronounce / name that everyone pronounces wrong.

And then of couse all these fancy long names like Benedickt
>>
Dick
Cock
Willy willie
Tredd
La-a
Buttkiss
Gaylord
Pirate
Basically any celebrity's kids names
Sodapop
Ponyboy
John
Crapper
Handcock
Woody
>>
You can't name your child here badly because they have nazi inspections that everything is conform to society.
>>
File: 1448902268430.jpg (36KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1448902268430.jpg
36KB, 700x525px
>>72931499
>>
Anacleto, because ANACLETO MEME
>>
File: hienot_vanhemmat.jpg (93KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
hienot_vanhemmat.jpg
93KB, 720x960px
>Jedi Ilmari Ritari
Means literally Jedi Knight (wtf)
>>
Brian (spelled Brayan most of the time). It has the same connotation as Kevin for Germans.
>>
Connor, Kevin, Patrick

pretty much any Irish name here has low class pikey connotations
>>
>>72930397
Dick is shorthand for Richard. I don't think anyone names their children Dick.
>>
>>72931499
Is the ***** Hirohito?
>>
i come bearing gifts
http://chantalismus.tumblr.com/
>>
Kevin, Brian (which some very uneducated people often write as Braian), Jonathan (Argentines tend to pronounce that J as SH, so the probably shanty town guy would be called El Shony)

For girl Jessica, Jennifer (also pronounced Shesica, Shenifer)
>>
File: kms.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
Stay in your fucking general. Nobody understands your shitty memes.
>>
so do we all agree that Kevin is the shittiest name to give to a non anglo child?
>>
>>72939933
how do you guys pronounce, say, naranjito?
naranshito?
>>
>>72940907
The "j" in "naranjito" is pronounced more like an English "h". It's the same for all dialects of Spanish. Names like Jonathan or Jennifer are exceptions to the rule.
>>
>>72940907
No, those names are an exceptions. For some reaosn the English pronunciation has stuck. And it's worse with "Jonathan" because that actually has a Spanish equivalent: Jonatán.
>>
in our country
probably Semus or Nevel
>>
Definitely Dylan, if I wanted to damn a child for eternity I'd name it Dylan. Every Dylan I've ever known has been an idiot so collosal they make a bus full of downies look like Harvard graduates. I've met about eight Dylans at school, jobs and the gym and without exception they're all mistakes God put on earth to teach others by example what broken condoms can accidentally unleash. When I take power, I will name my party the Dylan party and commit atrocities in the name of Dylan. I will gas everybody who names their kid Dylan and after I'm ousted nobody will think about the name Dylan without remembering the dark days when my collective of murders blackened the skies and history, so that nobody will be named Dylan again
>>
>>72941453
>Spanish equivalent: Jonatán.
Ouch. Is it a popular name?
>>
Vidkun is kinda frowned upon.

I think it's actually illegal if you're not a shitskin. Same thing with good ol' Adolf.
>>
>>72941635
No. "Jonathan" is already a somewhat uncomon name (I personally only met one guy with that name in my life. Maybe I'm wrong). You can imagine that "Jonatán" is even rarer than that.
>>
>>72941635
In portuguese its Jonatan. Its common in south america.
>>
>>72930932
We are a country of 120 million people of course there is, especially in the lower clases that love foreign names for some weird reason
>>
Donald
>>
>>72930071
Enzo Gabriel
>>
File: unviiison.jpg (106KB, 1704x1012px) Image search: [Google]
unviiison.jpg
106KB, 1704x1012px
How do Americans feel about Yusnaby (US Navy) being a common name in the caribbean?
It seems it was born from people seeing the ships with US Navy written on them so they said, lets call the baby Yusnaby.
>>
>>72930308
So that he can impregnate all the slavic women in the neighborhood? It is known that Polish women especially love oriental dick
>>
misspelled anglo/french/italian names are generally associated with turboniggers
>>
>>72944122
brian is celtic
>>
>>72930609
Loving this subtle banter.
>>
aiden, kayden, jayden, braiden, that sort of shit which is labeled as white trash
>>
File: 1488267530312.jpg (59KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
1488267530312.jpg
59KB, 640x560px
>Skylar
Where does shit like this even come from? Also the -aidens; what's the etymology?
>>
William
John
Jack
Ian
>>
If your forename starts with letter 'A' and your surname starts with starts with letter 'P' you will be AP for short. And when you translate OP to Finnish you get AP, and that means he is a faggot.
>>
>>72946099
'Aiden' is Irish, from Aodhan iirc

Rest are invented by Americans
>>
Kevin
Brayan
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.