[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britain's largest landlord bans colored people because they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: fergus.jpg (96KB, 630x445px) Image search: [Google]
fergus.jpg
96KB, 630x445px
One of Britain's biggest buy-to-let landlords, Fergus Wilson, has banned 'coloured' people from renting his properties because, he says, they leave them smelling of curry.

In an email to a letting agent acting on his behalf Mr Wilson, who runs a property empire in Kent, said: “No coloured people because of the curry smell at the end of the tenancy.”

When contacted by The Sun Mr Wilson defended his comments, saying : “To be honest, we’re getting overloaded with coloured people. It is a problem with certain types of coloured people — those who consume curry — it sticks to the carpet.

“You have to get some chemical thing that takes the smell out. In extreme cases you have to replace the carpet.”

Earlier this year Mr Wilson, 69, made headlines after saying he would no longer accept victims of domestic violence as tenants because jealous or angry partners typically cause damage by kicking down front doors and punching holes in the interior.

Single parents, workers on low incomes, families with children, pet owners, smokers and single adults are also among those who Mr Wilson has barred from his properties.
>>
>>72920477
>Single parents, workers on low incomes, families with children, pet owners, smokers and single adults are also among those who Mr Wilson has barred from his properties.
so who DOES he rent ou to?
>>
>>72921289
single wealthy adults and middle/upper class married childless couples, I guess
>>
>>72921956
wait no, delet single adults actually
>>
kek, they do stink desu
>>
>>72920477
hmmmmmmm
hope they throw the book at him
>>
File: 1443808179896.png (66KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1443808179896.png
66KB, 342x245px
Not a meme though.

We got plenty of students from durka-durka countries on my uni and they have to be taught english for the entire first years cause apparently they are absolutely clueless about it.

We always had to ventilate the classroom for a solid 30 minutes at the department of foreign languages after these people had a class.

That revolting fucking mix of spicy food with assload of perfume and sweat followed them EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>72920477
risk to reward

The shittier your tenants are the more money you can charge them in rent.

In usa you can keep the security deposit.

I bet evictions take longer in UK, and it is more expensive to repair damages from shit tenants.

In the black belt of USA you can get 10%-15% ROI, while if you rent to asians you get 1%-3%, because they are always good tenants (not the refugee kind).
>>
>>72922557
>Poland
>have to be taught English
>>
>>72925733
DELET
>>
>>72921289
Wealthy couples without kids or pets that dont smoke
>>
>>72922557
do they speak english + polish + durka?
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 960x960px
>tfw modern American """libertarians""" will defend this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.